Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Locked Memories (the future depends on the next generation) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:18 pm
Rose was just completely limp, and her breathing shallow.
If it wsn't for the others halping her, she would have died while helping Xemnas.
The memory of the feild kept on replaying in her head, giving her nightmares as her mind warped it and turned it into a nightmare.
Rose started to sweat, and her breathing and heartbeat picking up rapidly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:36 pm
Xirius stood up, his energy now returned, as he rejoined the group. "Whatever this impostor is, I am inclined to think that it may not be human."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Kyukotsu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:15 am
"To knowledge about this, I must ask. Do you think the imposter is not an it, but a who? From what I'm getting at, I'm beginning to believe that this imposter could be actually a traitor from this organization." suggested Xyukotsu. "Course, you're all probably asking why and why only from the organization? From what I've gathered up till now is that this, "imposter" is stealing idententies from organization members from within the castle without our knowledge of knowing and plans to what seems like to destroy Lord Xemnas or for us destroying him instead, but why? Why kill Xemnas while being identifed as an organization member or at least an elder member, hmmm?" questioned Xyukotsu as he poundered out loud for everyone to hear and try and think this mystery through together. "Has someone wronged you in the past and wants revenge?" he asked. (this is only mere speculation of a guess.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:28 pm
Walks into the bar "I'm sorry I'm so late!" I look 2 see I was not the only person missing. "Guess I'm not the latest after all" finds an empty chair and sit in it. "Thank u 4 inviting me Cessy"  

Okamikiba

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:16 pm
Okamikiba
Walks into the bar "I'm sorry I'm so late!" I look 2 see I was not the only person missing. "Guess I'm not the latest after all" finds an empty chair and sit in it. "Thank u 4 inviting me Cessy"

((Err...we're not in the bar anymore. It was destroyed. And we are in the Castle Oblivion...Please read at east 2 of the last pages so you can get a mild understanding about it. Thanks.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:39 pm
well that might b y i'm the only person here opens a door of darkness leading 2 da castle"So wat I miss?" sits on the floor. cool  

Okamikiba

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:01 pm
(I have to say this LOL, ok hold on guys, gonna place the new guy in)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:07 pm
Okamikiba
well that might b y i'm the only person here opens a door of darkness leading 2 da castle"So wat I miss?" sits on the floor. cool

(ok I'm just going to through you in a random spot to get you going)

Marluxia looked stupifide as he watched one of his studients vortex in then sit on the floor.

"Where have you been?" said the 11 member continueing his paper work, he was trying to catagories the newest arrivals by skill and rank, a mission that was proving to be extremely difficult. marluxia could swear the only reason he got this stupid job was because every one still did not trust him.  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Okamikiba

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:18 pm
"well i was told 2 go 2 cessy's bar but when i got there everything was all screwy. Sooooo I came here"Laughs at the sight of his teacher acctually doing paper work."So, what should I do"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:16 pm
(Ookamikiba)

"Heh," Marluxia gave a dry chuckle, "I suppose you would find this site amusing..." he shifts some paper work then types on a keybored, and continues with an agitated llok on his face, "What I want you to do is go find Vexen for me... This computer is being screwy again. Got it?"  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Okamikiba

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:57 pm
"AMUSING DOESN"T EVEN COVER IT!" rofl "i'm srry I'm just not used 2 u being so...so obedient towards Xemnas, It gets me so happy and hyped up I almost wanna fight"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:25 pm
(Ookamikiba)
“Fabulous,” murmured Marluxia half focused on the paper work, “Now go, I can’t wait on you all day.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Rose Xirius, Kitsuna, Xyukotsu)

Cessy made a small chuckle to the idea of the intruder being someone the organization had wronged, the real question was who hadn't they wronged?

There was such a large list of people; it would take to much time to figure it out.

Xemnas pondered for a minute, then said, "We've tried to keep our contact with the other worlds at a minimal, no need for having another up rising against us again."

"Perhaps," replied Siax, "some one is finally catching on to us?"

(Naixen)

The little girl was still holding her head, trying to separate the real voices from the fake ones, but it seemed like they were over loading in her head.

"Naixen," said Lexaeus with concern, "stop, its obvious some things wrong, you don't need to keep trying."

"Perhaps she can't hear you," Vexen mentioned.
(Side events)
Larxene helped carry half of Xigbar’s weight by placing an arm around his waist. "Come on, your going to a hospital room."

"Hey," said Xigbar with heavy breath, "No complaints here." He was still holding his wrists with the blades in them up, trying to safe whatever blood he had left.

With a flick of her hand, a vortex opened and Larxene carried Xigbar threw it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Yeah, well…” Said the Xigbar who was standing so close to where Xaldin was sitting. Demyx leaned forward, watching every move the free shooter made. He had the same since of eeriness that he got from the imposter who sent him to the dungeon, only this time it was coming from Xigbar.

At that moment, a vortex opened and in came Larxene holding some one up, but the second it took Xaldin to realize who it was she had been caring Xigbar pulled a long sharp stick out from his pocket and almost jabbed Xaldin with it, but Demyx flew from the table at him before the Xigbar got the chance to shove the weapon into Xaldin’s chest. Instead it grazed his shoulder.

Demyx shoved the fake Xigbar up against the wall holding him there as tight as he could.
Xaldin jumped from the chair. Stepping back so his mind could catch up to what just happened. Who Larxene had beside her suddenly clicked, “Xigbar?!” Xaldin exclaimed gawking at his brutally beat up and bloody partner.
“This ones a fake,” snarled Demyx as he held the imposter Xigbar to the wall.

Larxene went wide-eyed when she saw the scene.

“Very good, little Demy,” laughed the fake. He then morphed his shape into a young man with dirty blond scruffy hair and the same blue eyes as Demyx. It took him by surprise, giving the imposter the chance to shove him back hard. Making Demyx fall and hit the table.
Xaldin then took action and leaped over to grab the man but he dodged out of the way.

Darkness started to suddenly swirl around the stranger and engulf him, “Later,” was the last thing he said before disappearing.

Demyx leaned up from the ground rubbing his head, “Ow.” He whimpered. Xaldin had managed to hit the ground too when he missed the target.

Larxene looked shocked. Xigbar had a gaping mouth, and then said, “That was him!!”  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Okamikiba

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:08 am
Walks in to see Demyx and Xaldin on the floor and then notices Larxene holding up Xigbar"Wat in...Is dis some prank? I mean come on both Xaldin and Demyx beaten at once dat is just plain impossible."gets wits about myself"Xigbar!?U need any help carrying him Larxene?"I walk over b4 she replys"To the infirmary with u man."we carry xigbar out  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:56 am
She heard them but for a moment she caught something. Naixen locked in on Xigbar but then it turned Demyx. She looked to her elders. "Something happened back over in Vexen's lab!" She informed. "I heard Xigbars voice but it sounded different until it changed to Demyx's!" She added.  

Alchemy Puppet

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:22 pm
Rose's eyes opened slowly, "Xemnas...I...I know what your lost memory is..."
Rose attempted to sit up but fell backwards, "Some one help me up...Please."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games