Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
organization online rp (read first post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think this is a good idea
  yes
  no
  maybe
  just give me your damn gold
View Results

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:51 pm
Carrot-Copper
hydra4
Carrot-Copper
hydra4
Carrot-Copper
((Jack was with Rikku the whole time. SHE JUST NEVER ANSWERED TO MY POSTS IN THE PAST!!!!! scream ))
((well you should say your going to follow her at least) "huh oh you wouldnt know what it was even if i told you"
"You would be surprised. I know more than most humans can comprehend."
"oh so you know who Archimonde was"
"Perhaps."
"then you must have heard of his dissapearence 12 years ago"  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:52 pm
Xia blinked for a second. "Wait, then how do you know that I knew him?" she asked, suddenly realized how strange it was for someone to know that she knew Xemnas.  

The Sphinxyness

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:54 pm
The Sphinxyness
Xia blinked for a second. "Wait, then how do you know that I knew him?" she asked, suddenly realized how strange it was for someone to know that she knew Xemnas.
"i have seen and remember you even though you do not remember me we actually used to be good friends" ((woah roxas and axle moment))  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:56 pm
((lol XD That's actually what I was thinking.. >.<))

"So, you knew me in the past?" she said. It was a thing that confused her the most when she woke up as a Nobody, the fact that she couldn't remember her past very well, just her Somebodies name.  

The Sphinxyness

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:59 pm
The Sphinxyness
((lol XD That's actually what I was thinking.. >.<))

"So, you knew me in the past?" she said. It was a thing that confused her the most when she woke up as a Nobody, the fact that she couldn't remember her past very well, just her Somebodies name.
"we actually promised one day wed fight and id win for once since" grins "you were always the better fighter"  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:59 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"its just i never had the door disappeared on me before."
"dont worry i told you as long as im near nothing will happen"
"becuase you beed though this test before and you know whats going to happen next. I heard you talking to someone. the person doing the test. he said you acted like we are acting when you took the test with the others. He disappeared before i could see what he looked like."Rikku walked over to him.
"am i right?"Rikku looked at him.
"yes i have taken this test before because i am supposed to be the one key component in the organization"
"so you know everything thats going to happen. i want to be in the organization so badly. i want to know any advice you have to pass the test."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:11 pm
Xia smiled to this. It felt good meeting someone that knew about her past and could possibly answer any questions she had. "Well, so how do you know Xemnas?" she asked, putting a finger to her lip and leaning slightly on one leg then the other.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:12 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"its just i never had the door disappeared on me before."
"dont worry i told you as long as im near nothing will happen"
"becuase you beed though this test before and you know whats going to happen next. I heard you talking to someone. the person doing the test. he said you acted like we are acting when you took the test with the others. He disappeared before i could see what he looked like."Rikku walked over to him.
"yes i have taken this test before because i am supposed to be the one key component in the organization"
"so you know everything thats going to happen. i want to be in the organization so badly. i want to know any advice you have to pass the test."
"no its not the same and you wouldnt want the prize for the winner and what happens to the loosers" has a very grim look on his face  

hydra4

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:13 pm
The Sphinxyness
Xia smiled to this. It felt good meeting someone that knew about her past and could possibly answer any questions she had. "Well, so how do you know Xemnas?" she asked, putting a finger to her lip and leaning slightly on one leg then the other.
"lets just say we were very close if you make it to the end and win you will learn"  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:16 pm
Close? She felt kind of close somehow as well, always followed him around, listened to him, never took orders from anyone else. Some said she was like a lost puppy, confused about her past. "Win huh? Win what? The position of being in the Organization?" she said, her grin turning mischeivous.  

The Sphinxyness

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:18 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"no its not the same and you wouldnt want the prize for the winner and what happens to the loosers" has a very grim look on his face
"so which is better? to pass or to fail?"Rikku looked in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:26 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"to not even go along with it"  

hydra4

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:27 pm
The Sphinxyness
Close? She felt kind of close somehow as well, always followed him around, listened to him, never took orders from anyone else. Some said she was like a lost puppy, confused about her past. "Win huh? Win what? The position of being in the Organization?" she said, her grin turning mischeivous.
"yes but if you win you will gain immense power but what come with power also comes chaos"  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:30 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"but i cant get out of it....am stuck here forgot?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:02 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"but i cant get out of it....am stuck here forgot?"
"when the next test comes just run run as far and as fast as you can"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games