Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

AKHaze

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:39 am
A hooded figure appeared out of the shadows and glanced at the two people. He knew the boy, he was Sora, the last chance that the people had of surviving against the dark forces.
Before I reveal my presence, I still have some work to do in Twilight town. Fayt thought. There was a flash of light that illuminated his figure for just a few seconds, then he was gone.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:11 pm
Xia continued to wonder the streets of The World that never was until she came across the strange lit building in the center. She looked up towards the top and stared blankly, as if something were possessing her.  

The Sphinxyness

XGamerRichy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:42 pm
(Edited)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:10 pm
((Sorry I was gone; I had to go to DC for the day))
NaminĂ© shrugged. "It happens to me often, but it usually doesn't branch to other people. I've got a question, though, too," she said. "Why did that guy, Xack, why was he after me?" She thought for a moment. The child had called her the White Sorceress. "Hmm."  

Countess Valentine

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:24 pm
Tokyoanimefan
((Sorry I was gone; I had to go to DC for the day))
Naminé shrugged. "It happens to me often, but it usually doesn't branch to other people. I've got a question, though, too," she said. "Why did that guy, Xack, why was he after me?" She thought for a moment. The child had called her the White Sorceress. "Hmm."
"have you ever met him before?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:17 pm
Fayt appeared in a dark alley in Twilight Town. He brushed some dust off him and glanced around the rarely populated city.
Twilight town, the home of the keyblade master's nobody. He thought thinking of Roxas. Suddenly, heartless appeared out of nowhere and started darting toward him. Fayt expertly flipped backward and darted forward and thrust his blade through all of the heartless. Xoric sheathed his sword and walked toward his destination.  

AKHaze

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:56 am
[Cloud_Strife]SOLDIER
Fayt appeared in a dark alley in Twilight Town. He brushed some dust off him and glanced around the rarely populated city.
Twilight town, the home of the keyblade master's nobody. He thought thinking of Roxas. Suddenly, heartless appeared out of nowhere and started darting toward him. Fayt expertly flipped backward and darted forward and thrust his blade through all of the heartless. Xoric sheathed his sword and walked toward his destination.
((dude are you are you xoric or fayt or are you being two different people?))

growing bored of waiting for the heat to be revealed, Xack decided to have a little fun with the common ppl. with a snap of his silver hand, countless dragoons and beserkers appeared.
"lets have some fun" he said, releasing them to their rampage.

"no its not fun yet" he said right before snapping the finger of his black hand, realising neo-shadows, shadows, air pirates, large bodies, and fat bandits in countless numbers.

"now to watch the show" he jumped and in a single bound went from the ground to the top of the clock tower  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:36 am
(Oh NOs Poor Twilight Town and we're stuck on a ship!!! Donald hurry up gonk )

(Sorry I was gone for a day because I was sleeping, ...for a long time!)

"No, I don't think namine ever met him. But i guess he's been reading old reports or something, because I didn't even think he knew about Roxas." replied Axel.

Roxas looked like he was in deep thought. then said, "So Micky you talked about the Broken having its own Organization, what do you think they are like?"

Sora growned, "Oh, that's right, there is another Organization!! Oh man the bad guys just keep coming and coming!" He flopped his head into his hands.

Riku replied, "Eh, don't worry guys, I'm sure we can take them all out. Theres just gonna be a little more work this time."  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:13 am
he noticed a couple of individuals (xoric and fayt) holding their own against the heartless and nobodies and even defeating a few

"wel maybe i should kick it up a notch" and with a clap of his sliver hand agains his black hand, he summoned a lesser neo-nobodie, that is to saw a nobodie fused with a heartless. it was half dusk and half neo-shadow and was about 500 times stronger than a basic neo-shadow. he summond 3 of these, as they were a lot fewer in numbers and a lot harder to control  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:02 am
Naminé felt another large force of dark energy. She sprang up. "Sora!" she said. She was filled with apprehension. "Set a course for Twilight Town. There's something going on there!"

((I've decided that I'm giving Fuu a better part, too. So I'll be her too.))

Fuu got knocked back again by another large thing. "Strong," she said. Seifer, Raijin, and Vivi were fighting, too, but they were a ways away. The four were trapped in the Sandlot, and they were getting their sorry butts kicked. "Not good," she said. She made a move to regroup with Seifer, but was blocked by a large thing, which was in fact a berserker, but she didn't know that. She got ((I'm making up a weapon, OK?)) senbon out of her pocket and used them to stun it, then weaved her way through enemies to the others. Seifer looked at her.
"Fuu!" he called.
"Seifer," she said.
"Fuu! Seifer! Vivi! We've gotta get out of here, ya know?" Raijin said. Seifer hesitated, then nodded.
"But we'll be back!" he said, running. Fuu and the others followed, trying to escape.  

Countess Valentine

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:34 am
"so where is Twighlight Town?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:25 am
Donald was at the pilot seat, and said to Sazuka, "We're here and ready to port. Everybody hold on."

Donald pressed a botton on the controls and a strange color full light engulfed the people on in the gummi ship. Then on the outside of the ship, a beem shot down to the world.

(ok, I'm just asuming that the ship doesn't actually land in sertain towns so it beams ppe down. I am probably wrong, though, oh well, sorry)

The next thing the crew new was that they were standing at the near train station entrance.

Axel looked a bit shiveled and tense, and didn't move. "Sora saw this and laughed, "Yeah I know how it feels," he said to Axel, "I was a first timer one too."

Axel eyes him oddly then straightens up, replying, "What you talking about I'm fine. Its not like I've haven't been through worse things." Sora and goofy snickered to eachother as Axel romed over to Roxas then leans over to the young boy to say something, "You sure we don't loose organs through that thing??"

Roxas laughed at him.  

Crazy_Indeed

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:26 am
Crazy_Indeed
Donald was at the pilot seat, and said to Sazuka, "We're here and ready to port. Everybody hold on."

Donald pressed a botton on the controls and a strange color full light engulfed the people on in the gummi ship. Then on the outside of the ship, a beem shot down to the world.

(ok, I'm just asuming that the ship doesn't actually land in sertain towns so it beams ppe down. I am probably wrong, though, oh well, sorry)

The next thing the crew new was that they were standing at the near train station entrance.

Axel looked a bit shiveled and tense, and didn't move. "Sora saw this and laughed, "Yeah I know how it feels," he said to Axel, "I was a first timer one too."

Axel eyes him oddly then straightens up, replying, "What you talking about I'm fine. Its not like I've haven't been through worse things." Sora and goofy snickered to eachother as Axel romed over to Roxas then leans over to the young boy to say something, "You sure we don't loose organs through that thing??"

Roxas laughed at him.
"so what are we doing here exactly?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:50 am
"Yeah, said sora who was walking beside the three girls, "why was it so urgent to get here Namine!?"  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games