Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
飛輪海 [Fei Lun Hai] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Fahrenheit?
  YES!!!
  no
  wtf is Fahrenheit??
View Results

dazziOs

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:58 am

Oops. It was just saying that Jiro was jealous of Chun or something. xP
    So they might break-up. |:
    Not quite sure though...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:13 pm
@ Tapioca : Okay. I wanna watch. >__<
I cant wait til it comes out now.

@ panda : Pheww.. I was reading what you posted before and was like no way!! eek
but now i feeling a little better. xD Jiro is jealous of Chun.. =
Hmmm.. that's a bad thing though.. isnt it?? O.o

[.Mihiko-chan.]

[.Dancing.Melon.]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:25 pm
>>I have =]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:52 pm
You have what??

[.Mihiko-chan.]

soumakisa

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:05 pm
    × well, i like their song ai dao... but didnt really care about them much..
    until i watched tw hana kimi (just recently)... wu zun and jiro.. heart redface gonk

i was always an anti-tw dramas girl..coz they often copy from j-mangas..
    but it seems hana kimi is an exception... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:57 pm
@ Kisa : Lol. That's funny. xDD

[.Mihiko-chan.]

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:13 pm
p a n d a z !

Oops. It was just saying that Jiro was jealous of Chun or something. xP
    So they might break-up. |:
    Not quite sure though...

XD~Soo anyone up to bet? razz

@kisa: Nuuuu...I thought I was your one and only haha~~ whee *copies jiro's hair and chun's face. razz *  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:45 am
the disbanding may be true. read this:

Quote:
Fahrenheit earns an annual income of NT$25 million, Wu Zun and Jiro Wang fights, facing the breaking of partnership. - 19 Jul 2007 - Posted by IFahrenheit

“Dis-banding” is a path all famous bands have to go through, separating after being together for long, F4 is the best example. Last year Fahrenheit spouted out, similarly it is also because of bed terms within members, thus facing the danger of separation, Wu Zun and Jiro had ‘fought’ until the situation is almost boiling. After an initial calculation, separated Fahrenheit will lose NT one hundred million dollars (approximately HK$25M) of income!

Taiwan’s Fahrenheit, became a familiar band based on 2005’s “KO One”. In the drama, Jiro, Arron and Calvin formed Fahrenheit, at that time the leader was Jiro, who was the most popular. In 2006, Wu Zun filmed “Tokyo Juliet” and joined Fahrenheit, threatening the position of Jiro immediately. At the end of 2006, Wu Zun and Jiro filed “Hana Kimi” together, both becoming popular, at the same time, having rumours where both are not in good terms. 2 bunch of fans once scolded one another openly in public place, and Fahrenheit was separated to two groups, namely (Zun Ru Gang) Wu Zun and Calvin Chen, (Dong Lun Gang) Jiro Wang and Arron Yan.

Even during the filming of “Hana Kimi”, Wu Zun and Jiro as the first and second lead actor often have the problem of “snatching for roles”, and they will keep presenting themselves in front of the director (showing one’s better). The two person’s characters in the show is actually very different, Wu Zun is towards more of the ‘handsome young man’ style, while Jiro is focused on the ‘comedy’ part, thus they are quits when the show was aired as each have their own supporters. However, as Wu Zun and the female lead Ella had rumours, thus his popularity and exposure is more, and Wu Zun was once being said as using rumours to promote, using the chance to boost his popularity.

Recently Fahrenheit published a book called “World’s Paradise” Pictorial Book, every member is very anxious over their position, as it is there first Pictorial ever since they entered the entertainment industry. In order to be fair, this book used the group photos as the starting, and then 4 of them will all have their own portion, in the order of Wu Zun, Jiro Wang, Arron Yan and Calvin Chen, and the number of pages for each is about the same, in order to prevent any conflicts!

Last week Fahrenheit held the autograph session at Taiwan, and there is the most fans of Wu Zun and Jiro Wang, both used all sorts of methods to catch the attention of the media, Jiro wore singlet to show off his muscular back, and Wu Zun who was all wrapped up un-button his clothes at the event to opening invite competition. When it comes to actual signing, in order to capture the reporters’ attention, cheeky Wu Zun pasted a tissue on his forehead, attracting all the cameras successfully. When Jiro saw this situation, he will constantly show his injured hand left hand, and even spray medication when he was signing. In the end, many different newspapers all have both of them as the two main characters on the second day, and victory was hard to decide.

As “The X-Family” starring Jiro Wang,Calvin Chen and Arron Yan is going to be aired soon, Wu Zun is only a cameo in it, the poster originally doesn’t have Wu Zun, and the main lead Jiro Wand is being placed in the middle, and even have a single person poster, thus securing his “first brother”’s position. When Jiro Wang was interviewed by reporter, he said excitedly, “This is in exchange for my injured hand and eye, I believe other people won’t mind!”

Among the four, Wu Zun is the most active, he had secretly “left the band” earlier, going to Hong Kong secretly to meet boss of movie companies and directors, like Yang Shou Cheng, Stephen Chow, Liu Wei Qiang etc. creating unhappiness amongst other members, in Taiwan, Wu Zun also took up advertisements solely, in addition with the effect of Hana Kimi, his income rise continually, and his episode income is getting further and further from other members, the situation is similar to that of F4’s Jerry Yan at that time, showing the yearning to leave the band and be independent.

As the situation of the 4 members getting worse and worse, according to news, Fahrenheit will also follow F4’s steps, officially separating next year, currently there is the signs of “half separation”, similar to F4 in those years, first is to develop separately, the most popular Wu Zun and Jiro Wang will filmed dramas separately, becoming their own individual main lead. Wu Zun is currently filming “Princess Sister”, the latter (jiro) is “The X-Family”. The recent Disney Promotion endorse by Fahrenheit is also promoted separately, previously (10 July) (Dong Lun Gang) Jiro and Arron came to Hong Kong, and Wu Zun and Calvin will go together on 23 July to Hong Kong.

However, based on the rate Fahrenheit is becoming famous, if they really separate, based on commercial, album, events, TV dramas’ income etc, is predicted to make a loss of over NT hundred million dollars. Thus, the managing company temporary does not allow four of them to expose the news of dis-banding. Which was why four of them insisted that they are not in bad terms, every time when they attend events and promotions, they will definitely act as old friends,, putting hands over shoulders, ad even tried to drin from the same drink, drinking one another’s saliva, just like how F4 said that they will never separate, but in the end they still go their own ways!

Commercial:
Heme: Man simple Series -NT$3M
Bo Mi Fruit Juice –NT$4M
CF 3+2 Biscuit (Chine Commercial) –NT$6M
7-11 Always Open –NT$6M
C.C Lemon –NT$4M
Taisun (Dance Compeition) –NT$5M
Cardeno Leisure Outfit (China commercial) –NT$8M
Love Golden Jewellery –NT$8M
Disney Endorsement –NT$8M
Total Commercial Income: NT$57M

Album:
2006 September Fahrenheit First Album
2006 October Fahrenheit First Album (Second Edition)
2006 November Fahrenheit First Album (Third Edition)
2007 April Fahrenheit First Album (Fourth Edition) Limited
Income: NT$60 per album, 200 000 sold in Asia
Total Album Income: NT$12

Drama:
Different rates for different members, Wu Zun (NT$150 000 per episode), Jiro (NT$120 000 per episode), Arron Yan (NT$80 000 per episode), Calvin Chen (NT$80 000 per episode)

2006 Hana Kimi- starring Wu Zun and Jiro
2007 The X-Family- starring Jiro, Calvin, Arron, Wu Zun cameo
2007 Princess sister- starring Wu Zun and Calvin
2007 ISWAK 2- starring Jiro, Arron cameo

Concert/ Performance:
Concert (every concert has different rates from NT$3M to NT$4M), went to China and Malaysia etc for performance 4 times!
Total Income: NT$15M

Pictorial Book:
“World Paradise” Pictorial Book
Income of NT$100 for every book
Taiwan’s sales: 100 000
Hong Kong approximately 10 000!

soumakisa

[.Mihiko-chan.]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:29 am
OMG!! gonk
I actually read all of that!! crying
NOOOO!! I can't believe this... I don't want
them to break up!! Gawdd! Why can't they forget
about this popularity thing and just become friends
again?? rolleyes *sigh* Oh well. Hopefully, they don't
break up..

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:07 pm
HAHA! That's right! I told you people all along they will disband very soon as Jiro has the cocky look ness and Wu Zun is becoming more famous thus to making Jiro more jealous...wow my hypothesis for like 4 months ago was so right....that's what I thought of Fahreheit when I first listen to them and watch them, even though I really like them, I have to admit to myself they won't last long...I was so right. xd

Good thing japanese rarely break up until least 3 years lol~I'm disappointed in Fahrenheit after reading the ways they attract fans and stuff...well disapointed in Jiro and Chun, that's why I'd always like Arron and Calvin most^^  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[.Mihiko-chan.]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:08 pm
Lol. You always have a lot of things to say. xDD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:45 pm
[.Mihiko-chan.]
Lol. You always have a lot of things to say. xDD

Yesh. 3nodding blaugh  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

dazziOs

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:33 am
[.Mihiko-chan.]
@ Tapioca : Okay. I wanna watch. >__<
I cant wait til it comes out now.

@ panda : Pheww.. I was reading what you posted before and was like no way!! eek
but now i feeling a little better. xD Jiro is jealous of Chun.. =
Hmmm.. that's a bad thing though.. isnt it?? O.o

Well... I guess. It kinda means they might break up. :/

@ Bab!: Hahas. I guess a few people did know he was jealous or something. :S
    Now I like Calvin, but not obsessed. >w<"

Soooooo... does that mean Fahrenheit is disbanding? xP

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.NOOOOOOOO~

BABI JINXED IT scream mad domokun

BLAME IT ON HIM FOR MAKING EM DISBAND! scream

Lol JK

I don't want them to end up like F4 >.>

Saph loves both Jiro and Wu no matter who is leader! crying heart

Whatever happens, don't they dare split! mad

Fahrenheit forever!

I wnat them to at least last for 3 years emo

` T a p i o c a `

[.Mihiko-chan.]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:54 am
Hahaha yeah. Babi fault. xD