Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Foresty Outskirts of Konoha (Check FIRST POST for the Time) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Doppleganger Creature

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:29 pm
Nekura's sword peirced deeply into the Doppleganger, but it merely laughed.
"You fool. I am not a human like you, I do not feel pain."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:40 pm
Nekura smirked, "I'm well aware of that. I also know you do not like the natural light, not because you are not used to it...but because it hurts you." And with that said, Nekura focused chakra down his arm and into the blade of his sword, forcing the natural light embedded within the weapon to shine from the blade and inside the Doppleganger.  

Nekuras Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:51 pm
A cry of agony escaped the Doppleganger. It had never felt this sensation before, this sensation of pain. It felt as if was burining and being torn to pieces at the same time. But it couldn't do anything, it's body wouldn't move.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:00 pm
A maniacle laugh was heard from Nekura as the Doppleganger's cries rang in his ears. When he felt the Doppleganger had suffered enough torture, he retreated the chakra from his blade and slowly drew his sword out.
"Now then," He began slowly, "If you survive that, which I highly doubt, I will seek you out again."
With that said and his business finished, he turned and exited the cave, vanishing from sight.  

Nekuras Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:27 pm
The Doppleganger slumped in a heap to the ground. As it laid there it watched Nekura disappear, cursing at him softly. It brought a clawed hand to the only wound it had received in its entire life. But there was some kind of warm substance around it. It stared at its hand. Even through the pitch black of the cave, it could see.
"Blood!?" It exclaimed in surprise, "I...am not...human. How is it...I have...blood?" The Doppleganger didn't like this. It had seen blood before, just not from itself. As much as it hated to admit it, it needed help. And there was only one human it had the slightest trust in; Ollie. With much struggling, it forced itself to its feet. Since the sun had begun rising it would need protection from it so it picked up the cloth Ollie had used for the makeshift bed to make a makeshift cloak and headed outside the cave, going towards Konoha.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:15 pm
Ikkie got furious "BAD DOG!" Ikkie started to do a lot of symbols "BEAST SEALING JUTSU!" The seal made the doubleganger (a beast) unalbe to move for several hours "That should do it" Ikkie then leaves the area  

ThePheonixGuardian

Kulac Akios

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:11 am
Rekai slowly walked through the forest until he came across a familiar clearing. He moved closer towards a tree and rubbed his hand over a mark left behind from his constant punching when he came here to train in his academy days. Then he glanced around. It appeared he had arrived before Kimimaru, even with all the detours he had taken and that run in with Miroku. He tightened the arm wraps on his hands and trailing up his arms, hiding the markings left behind by Miroku's jutsu.
"Since Kimimaru-sensei isn't here yet, I may as well get some practise in." Rekai thought to himself . Before he did though, he placed the raven on a branch to keep him out of harm's way, since he still needed to rest his mended wing. Sukai flew up to the branch to join the raven. With that taken care of, Rekai proceeded to throw his fists towards the tree.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:22 am
Kimimaru walked up a short trail till he came to a stop. There he saw Rekai practicing on a tree. "Alright I'm here," said Kimimaru with a smile. He un-zipped his jacket, and took it off showing his black undershirt which still covered him. As he threw his jacket onto the floor, the inside could be seen. A packed-substance had been embroidered into the jacket. The jacket Kimimaru was always wearing was basicly a mobile body-armor. "So how shall we start ?" He said running a quick hand through his hair.  

Shin Defender of Light

Kulac Akios

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:28 am
Rekai stopped his assualt on the tree and turned when he heard Kimimaru's voice.
"Can't wait another second." Rekai answered, facing Kimimaru and positioning himself into a stance. Sukai and the raven observed intently from the tree.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:28 am
Mikyo appeared out of the shadows.

"we have started the hunt for the Demons. yours is safe until the Hokage returns...i just wanted to tell you this before we left..."

Mikyo paused for a second.

"do you have any questions?"  

Oni_Soul

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:30 am
surprised by Mikyo's sudden intrusion he looked at him. "So you know ?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:33 am
"ive been watching the people with the demons in this village...they all seem to have theirs under control...until something that it doesnt like comes up...then all hell breaks lose. and yes i know of your demon. i know about every demons in this place. i helped put them in their bodies...or at least i watched Kaishama do it...."

Mikyo looked looked down.

"i have two of them myself...Kohnaro and Cocarn."  

Oni_Soul

Kulac Akios

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:35 am
Rekai stared , confused, at the newcomer. He glanced back at Kimimaru, then to Mikyo, and back Kimimaru again. Then he finally realised what they were talking about
"This may take a while..." He thought, and sat down on the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:38 am
Kimimaru sat on a log and put a thumb to his lip. "But the demon your looking for is a Jinchuuriki ? Correct ? That is the very demon I posses. I have it mainly under control, but it brought out by anger, hence my calm complexsion."  

Shin Defender of Light

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:43 am
Mikyo stared off into the distance.

"i know what you possess...and i know how to stop it...control it...and even use it. but i dont want power...my men will be doing recon on the other village just to find out the different Demons...we will not harm anyone. and another thing....keep that kid(TB00123) out of my face...hes pissing me off."

Mikyo dissappeared back into the shadows.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games