Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:43 pm
(i gtg)
"i will be training her after she recovers."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:06 pm
"oh well i wasnt sure if i shoud ask beacuse you are a busy man so i just wanted to know, but if theres anything you need just give me a jingle"
Rj said as he raised out of the chair with a smile then walked out of the room
"thank you for your time"  

Ricardo J

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:50 am
susumu wakes up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat...she had a nightmare a bad one at that. her wounds are mostly healed...but she should still be resting.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:46 pm
oroami was laying in a chair that was reclined noticing that she had woken he looked towards her "you okay susumu."  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:00 pm
susumu nodded then went back asleep, she woke up early in the morning some time later...her wounds completely healed... she sighed in relief. then looked out the window the bright sun just rose beams through her window strong, she gets up out of bed and opens the window...the fresh smell of flowers and the outdoors rushes into the room.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:03 pm
oroami's eyes were barely open but he smiled to the feeling of the sun  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:08 pm
susumu twirls around with joy the sun shining bright she twirls then walks over to oraomi and sits on his lap "did you seriously wait that whole time for me to wake up?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:14 pm
"yea its not that hard when you are loaded on pills and have been playing with these guys." he held ujp two water kittens  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:18 pm
susumu giggles " awwwe there so cute" susumu looks down partly ashamed in herself..."i could of avoided those needles, i should have been stronger back then"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:21 pm
oroami made the kittens disappear "your not weak your only a genin, RJ should have remembered that." oroami stood up and hugged susumu  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:26 pm
susumu hovers in the air while oraomi hugs her...he is a bit taller than susumu and it shows when he holds her up, her feet unable to touch the ground. she smiles and gives oraomi a small peck of a kiss on the lips.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:31 pm
oroami set her down and smiled warmly  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:36 pm
"im ready for the next stage of my training." susumu smiles up at oraomi.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:40 pm
"okay this will be a strength/endurance training."  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:41 pm
"ya? sounds difficult but im ready" susumu gulps wondering what kind of endurance training the blood mist might endure.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games