Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
K.I.A. ((SAD RPG)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kieff

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 1:40 pm
She nodded quickly, pausing briefly for her sensi to sustain enough strength upon his feet.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:52 pm
[[And now, Kimimaru must post. ><]]  

EddddyC

XxHunkyxX

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:16 am
kitsune~blooming fox~
She nodded quickly, pausing briefly for her sensi to sustain enough strength upon his feet.

i challenge u  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:46 am
notices a few people in the corner f his eye, and being a curious person, decided to go and see what was happening  

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

Kieff

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:51 am
{OOC// You challenge me?}  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:54 am
noticed his friend hunky from the sound village challenging kitsune "what the ..."  

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

EddddyC

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:56 pm
Sasaki took a few steps and then winced. He placed a hand on his size. "I guess I broke a few ribs." He drew in a breath sharply. He heard a unfamiliar voice and saw a unfamiliar ninja voicing a challenge to Kitsune. He raised a kunai. "Who are you?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:34 am
glares at the ninja and mutters to sasaki "thats sunu, a chunnin from the sound village, i once thought of him as a friend, but he tricked me and tried to kill me ... he's pretty cowerdly against stronger people" e stepped back and kept his guard up just in case another fight broke out  

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

Kieff

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:06 pm
"Hmmm? Challenge me? Well maybe later, Sasaki-sensi and Kimimaru need to get some urgent care. Sorry!" Kitsune gave an apologetic smile, noticing that Sasaki's kunai was drawn.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:36 pm
"Kitsune-chan, you can go ahead and spar if you want. Just be careful not to hurt yourself or destroy the village." He started walking, wincing at every step. "I can get to the Hospital, no problem!" And I'll find Kimimaru...  

EddddyC

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:46 pm
Ollie looked at sasaki "your in no condition to go by yourself, here i'll help you" he offered a hand so that his sensei wouldn't have to be in so much pain while walking.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:36 pm
"Ok...Ollie you take good care of Sasaki-sensi" Kitsune agreed and turned her attention to her challenger. "So you want to fight? No problem, in fact I'm feeling charitable today. You can go first" She stepped back gradually, preparing for the attack.  

Kieff

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:47 am
Ollie nodded and grinned to Kitsune "just don't over do it, he is a sound ninja so he shouldn't be too difficult" he turned back to sasaki "here, i'll help you sasaki sensei"  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:26 pm
"Tch." Sasaki batted Ollie's hand away. "You think I've sunk so low that I need help walking?" He smirked. "Even at this state, I can still beat you in a fight, just remember that." He walked towards the Hospital.  

EddddyC

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:32 pm
Ollie raised his eyebrow at sasaki "i know you could still beat me ... i was just trying to be helpful ..." he sighed and muttered to himself "jeez, why is it whenever i try to help someone they just get angry and act as if they're too good for help ... sometimes it makes me feel like i should just quit being nice .." he shrugged and sat in a tree to watch what was going on.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff