Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Etoile.Heureuse

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:48 pm
    User Image
    ---------|| ..::Click the Avi! | Karine Says::.. ||---------

My name is Karine. :D I'm twelve. I can make post codes, image maps, profiles, art and probably some other stuff too.
    That's all I think of. rofl
    Oh yeah. Please vote for me in the arena. <3

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:53 pm
Etoile.Heureuse
    User Image
    ---------|| ..::Click the Avi! | Karine Says::.. ||---------

My name is Karine. biggrin I'm twelve. I can make post codes, image maps, profiles, art and probably some other stuff too.
    That's all I think of. rofl
    Oh yeah. Please vote for me in the arena. <3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Omg. You smart 12 year old. xD
I wanna learn how to make an image map. xD

I love your name. o_o Even though I have no clue what it means. xD

Welcome to the guild. <3

darlingtonia californica

Akashka Von Kasheen

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 1:17 pm
The names Akashka. Role player and evil. Killed many. enough said.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 1:35 pm
I still havent introduced myself Im Soar.  

WhiteHawkAngel

spammzville

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 2:09 pm
User Image

Hello. My username is Miranda-Ashlei.
But I'll give you one of the nicknames that I go by in real life.
Skyla Williams.
[see profile]

I'm seventeen years old. I'll be eighteen in december. [Woot! Legal. xD] Not much to say about me. I am the epitome of Writing & Poetry. I'm not like most black people you meet, as matter of fact I don't even get along with other black people.
I'm a literate.
Get it?
I'm also a video game junkie. Tekken=True Love.

But above all else I'm a JESUS FREAK.

Anyone wanna contact me put me on MSN or Yahoo! Sorry, don't accept Myspace adds from strangers. Parents would defacate themselves. But I love meeting people.
See you around.
^_^

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 2:37 pm

Welcome to the guild. n.n

darlingtonia californica

HappyNippleFlicker

Interesting Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:53 pm
Hello!! I'm here, how are you all? Umm, about me.... I'm fun, loud and I like to have fun! That is all.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:54 pm
♥ Ello ^.^
I'm candi ^.^
im 12 ;O
i live in Canada (atm)
i luv drawing and making banners
i cud use photoshop b4 i cud speak o-O
and i luv sports like volleyball, tennis
and all track n field stuff =P ♥

X..candi..X

THE CAKE IZ A LIE

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:12 pm
I'm Turtle. Forgot the lingo part of it but I joined Feb. 28th, 2005 with my mule Dragons Toothache. I love gaming and can't believe I found this guild by stumbling through some profiles but your mark shall be in my gaian history book/my brain forever and I am thankful you didn't give away all your stuffs to your friends like most do when they quit...but I love gaming I HATE Sony but heart Microsoft and Nintendo although I play Microsoft the most...still have yet to get a Wii.

Another part of me is this whole grammar issue w/all these people using only one kind of 'your' when there's you're (you are) and the 'to' problem when there's two and too also but I have no clue how people don't know about those...its a shame people don't care about elementary school when you're stuck there. Just plain and simple when you have to spend time there because of the gov. you should actually do something there and not waste the time. I'm done  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:01 pm

Welcome to the guild you two. :3
Hope you have fun. heart

darlingtonia californica

StrawBerryApple

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:58 pm
sweatdrop Sorry. I've been posting.and I though 'Hey, I should do my intoduction!' 8D
My RL name is Arianna but on Gaia it's common to use Apple.
I'm 14 turning 15 on the 28th.

xD My reason for joining was not completely abouy winning gold...I've been seeing people EVERYWHERE with links to this place and I thought 'Hey, what do I have to lose? I want to see what all the commotion is about.'
And so. TADA. *confettii*

--> I have found that I like to give people avatar advice (no complaints yet..this must be good ninja ) :]

EDIT: 6/28

rofl This was from so long ago.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:13 pm
User Image

( )( )
( . . )
C('')('') Bunny wants you to join the Mil-A-Day Giveaway guild… ♪

~~~

♥ Hello there. I apologize for not doing this earlier. I have been posting in the 'Games' subforum. It's quite amusing. But hey, I'll begin now...

---

Hello!!

My name is Rainbow. I know it is weird, but just treat it as a nickname, if that is not a big favor. It is also a long story...
my uncle named me that.

I am half-canadian half-asian. I love my life. >w<

I am under 13, but I am not allowed to say anything too specific. My b-day is at Dec. 4th, though. But not comping up yet. I still am still very mature though, but I can be quite hyper sometimes. Haha.

I joined at the start of the year, and I have made some really nice people on Gaia, and I also wish to meet some nice people here in Mil-A-Day Giveaways as well.

I am REALLY glad I have found this wonderful guild. I have browsed through this guild and my, was I amazed. You are an INCREDIBLE person, Sinelo/Kevin.

I like to use and support my grammar while playing Gaia and some other online games.

I have an online boyfriend on Gaia, who is known as Darkest Revolution.
I have an online 'Death Sister' on Gaia, known as Death_Mistress1.
I also have a wonderful real life friend and who also plays Gaia...username is XxChibi-MaruxX.

I have alot of interests in teching. I love playing on the computer, watching T.V, and listening to music. Computering is tempting and addicting, as I have been playing on the computer just when I was about 5 or 4 years old. Watching T.V and listening to music is also really fun, too. I enjoy my time at YouTube watching Music Videos and watching anime.
I also LOVE drawing. Anime-style. I can maybe draw some of you people some avi art. I love to read manga. I'm starting to read the series, "Fruits Basket", refered by one of my friends in real life. I like playing sports and games. During Recess me and my friends go play 'Grounders'. It's fun. <3

I am still a student, in a split class, and my parents want me to grow up smart, so I'm not really allowed to go on the computer that much, but at school, I have an amazing oppurtunity to play on the computer and play alittle, and type alittle while the other grade learns math after Recess. Unfortunately, Gaia is blocked on school computers, so I spend my time on Yahoo! Mail, emailing my buds from Gaia, or chatting with people on YouTube. My username is xxrubberduckehxx on Youtube, if you would like to search me up. My email address is rc_chibii@yahoo.ca, if you would like to email me also.

If I win some gold from this wonderful and amazing guild, I would finish my dream avatar, buy some other things, and donate some other rest, if I get enough for all of that to happen.

I am done. I have spent alot time on this, so...yeah. Loooong intro, eh?
I have alot to learn from this guild. I hope to meet some friends, too.

Goodbye! :] ♥

~~~
♪ With LOTS of GOLD to win! CLICK.
Plz say that I refered it to you. ♪
User Image  

RainnDropz

darlingtonia californica

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:18 pm

Omg, such long intros. xD
Welcome to the guild you two, even if it's late. xP

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:23 pm
[Harakiri]

Omg, such long intros. xD
Welcome to the guild you two, even if it's late. xP

User Image

( )( )
( . . )
C('')('') Bunny wants you to join the Mil-A-Day Giveaway guild… ♪

~~~

♥ Haha. Thank you. I would like to get to know you...? o_o ♥

~~~
♪ With LOTS of GOLD to win! CLICK.
Plz say that I refered it to you. ♪
User Image  

RainnDropz

darlingtonia californica

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:27 pm

xD All there really is for me to say is that I'm pretty friendly, and very opinionated. o_o
You'd have to ask other people about how I am, because I'm bad at noticing what I'm like most of the time. xD I just think of myself as myself. x3

[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games