Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Main Gate ~The RP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Silently (how else could she act?), perhaps even reluctantly, the silent dragon took up her post at the gate. She leaned against the stone of the entrance that was never closed and waited in a silent vigil. Fortunately for the poor souls who were fated to pass through her new territory, she was open to the use of white-boards as a means of communication.
Unlike some people....
". . ."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:23 pm
A man who appeared of many races walked up to the gate. "It's been a very long time." He said to himself. Indeed it had. The man had obviously been gone for a very long time and he noticed others were there. "Wonder how everyone is doing. They've probably all gone though." He said and headed into town to find a home. (to the quaint neighborhood!)  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

shinchiro-chan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:36 pm
A seemingly lost young girl walked up to the gates. Quietly yet curiously looking around.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:56 pm
The silent gate watcher (who had been daydreaming when the first passed her by) Lifted a whiteboard: 'Welcome to byako, how may I help you?" it read in simple letters  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

shinchiro-chan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:42 pm
"oh, um hello, I'm just kind of looking." She said shyly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:28 pm
The letters were erased with mute motions, pale eyes remained eerily on the girl.
squik squik squuik!
The bored was turned slowly around.
It read "Okay! ^_^" with a little sun above the beaming smiley face.
Someone expecting something serious would likely have dropped their heads as though a heavy weight had hit them.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

shinchiro-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:01 pm
"um...I'm Mizu." She said smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:01 am
The board was cleared in a single swipe.
Squik.
"Silence"  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Roytosan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:02 pm
Roy silently wanders through the gate.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:34 pm
"Hmmm, this looks like the place." Nero looked down at a piece of paper. On it was inscribed "Byako, The City of Everything. Come find us there." The letter was from a misterious man known as Lord Zivilyian Bane. A hawk on his shoulder looked at Nero. "Yes, I know it coulkd be a trap, but if we are going to find Amilia, we need to follow every lead." The bird sighed, or atleast made a motion that looked like sighing. Nero approached the gate keeper. "Excuse me, but may I enter?"  

Arq Kujos

shinchiro-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:35 pm
mizu decides to walk thruogh the gate.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:27 pm
The silent dragon lifted her head to gaze at the traveller. A moment later, with slit-pupiled emerald eyes on his face, she wrote on a white board that rested in a decrepit chair nearby.
"Welcome to Byako. Enter... if you dare." She grinned over the board, but beneath the menacing words were a childish sun and smiley face.
The silent one was a most strange guardian.
Not that there were many reasons not to dare: just the occasional plushifying and lightning bolt, or zombie horde lumbering through the city...  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Arq Kujos

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:56 am
Nero smiled and bowed. "Thank you." He put his letter away and moved on.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:13 pm
saito came quietly walking down the road with a cig light in his mouth and he pulls out a small map and opens it up "hmmmmm..... this place is......byako....... ok then........ a place to stay for a while" he continues to walk down the roadand comes up to the main gate  

SJ3 Lone Samurai

SJ3 Lone Samurai

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:24 pm
he sighed slightly "hello is anyone here?" he looks around  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games