Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
Guild Photo Album (post your pics!) Alphabetical Order! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 5:44 pm
curumo
I think it's because he didn't prepare himself for Falathrim's arrival and was therefore taken aback by the sudden onslaught of razor sharp wit.

3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 5:55 pm
zylaxidia
http://www.diar.ru/tolkien/texts/eng/index.php
USERNAME=tolkien PASSWORD=tolkien
just had to make sure everyone saw that! xd And it's the same password and stuff for everything. I love that site! heart

Sorry for quoting ancient posts, but these seems... wrong, somehow. Not wrong in the OMG ILLEGAL way, but wrong as in it just doesn't feel right to me.

Good god I'm rambling and it isn't even 8:00 yet. :/  

Falathrim

Falathrim

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 5:59 pm
Oh, s**t, I forgot, I'm Chris Tolkien. s**t.

...ahem.

Dear Gaia Online,

It has recently come to my attention that a 'guild' claiming to be Numenore is posting links to another website that has transcribed my father's works, History of Middle-earth onto the Internet, and is allowing them to be downloaded, free of charge. This I simply cannot stand for. I am informing you that I am seeking damages for the travesty this has spurned upon the Tolkien Estate. I shall see you in court!

Christopher Tolkien

P.S. The movies blow.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:01 pm
Marvelous job Falathrim, that sounded really heartfelt xd  

Zurgi

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:03 pm
xd xd xd

That was great... whee  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:04 pm
So... new trial case?  

curumo

zylaxidia

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:37 pm
Falathrim
Oh, s**t, I forgot, I'm Chris Tolkien. s**t.

...ahem.

Dear Gaia Online,

It has recently come to my attention that a 'guild' claiming to be Numenore is posting links to another website that has transcribed my father's works, History of Middle-earth onto the Internet, and is allowing them to be downloaded, free of charge. This I simply cannot stand for. I am informing you that I am seeking damages for the travesty this has spurned upon the Tolkien Estate. I shall see you in court!

Christopher Tolkien

P.S. The movies blow.

Ahhhhhh!!! I shall be sued for distributing the works to the public!!! ninja Do I get to be tried in Juvenile Court? Do I get a lawyer? Do I commit absorbed-in-non-gaia-activities-icide in order to avoid it?! gonk

*pokes Falathrim with Cattleprod* You're marring my beautiful shameless police record, you! xp  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:26 pm
But---that site was the only way I knew about Mr. Bliss...*Sniff* Thanks a lot Chris!  

Zach McClure

Caeleste

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:26 am
Zach McClure
But---that site was the only way I knew about Mr. Bliss...*Sniff* Thanks a lot Chris!

We have an ancient copy of Mr. Bliss at my library. That's how I knew about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:23 am
wow, what a twist, Falathrim=Chris Tolkien=Darth Vadar=Lukes Father!!!!!

eek  

Thaxul

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:03 pm
thaxul
wow, what a twist, Falathrim=Chris Tolkien=Darth Vadar=Lukes Father!!!!!

eek

gonk That's my name...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:21 pm
Longbow...

I am your father.

Technically, the line is "No, I am your father," but that didn't fit in the needed context.  

Falathrim

Menegil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:26 pm
Falathrim
Longbow...

I am your father.
eek xd *falls over laughing*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:26 pm
gonk

...Wait, that makes Tolkien my grandfather. whee  

Khorkalba

Falathrim

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:28 pm
Maybe, but I disowned you because you enjoyed the movies. You will have no part in the Tolkien family history, you vile person! I HAVE NO SON!

*except for my other sons*

And you don't plays Zelda, either, so not only did I disown you, but I also labeled you a heathen!  
Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games