Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
I can't let people love me - a quest of Miharu's past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:00 pm

Miharu dodged Hero! His target was Tokuno and she fell on him while wind was flowing around her
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:01 pm

Tokuno raised his arm and released a blast of wind stronger than even Miharu's. "DO NOT HARM HER!" Screamed the ancients shaking the very foundations of the castle.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:02 pm

Hero Apeared Infront of Miharu and kicked her in the face" Kill me and it is over"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:03 pm

Gohma raised with the guardian. "No I'm sorry. I lost my temper badly when you took her. I have the berserker in me and it was released. This is my fault." He continued whispering that he loved Miharu.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:04 pm

Miharu throwed 1000 fuuton renkuudans really quickly that was impossible to see at Hero. She laughed as he fainted but then she was stroked by a huge wind ball. She got up and saw tokuno

Tokuno rushed at Hero. "WE SAID NOT TO HARM HER!" The ancients screamed some more. As Tokuno grabbed Hero's leg he covered it in rock and let it go. "Leave Hero. I am undercontrol and if you harm her I will kill you." Tokuno said this one.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

i3 tails Yagura

"gohma promise me if i die you will love her for who she is and remeber me"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:05 pm

"I didn't knew that this was going to happen again..." she cried sitting on the floor

Kairi2Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:06 pm

Gohma looked to Hero. "I will always love her Hero. You won't die."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:07 pm

Hero punch the rock and broke it"I want her back" Hero Grabbed miharu hoping the locket would turn he back

i3 tails Yagura

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:07 pm

Miharu's eyes began turnning lighter but she continued throwing wind balls
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:09 pm

Hero froze the wind balls and put the glowing locket around her neck"miharu listen to me"

i3 tails Yagura

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:10 pm

Miharu broke the locket and throwed a fuuton renkuudan right at Hero's face
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:10 pm

Tokuno released a blast of air like no other. Everyone around him but Miharu was blasted backwards to the walls. He walked slowly forward and thrust his blade into her gut. It began to glow fiercely and all of her elemental power was stolen into the blade. Tokuno pulled it back out but there was no wound. This sword left none. "IT IS OVER!" The ancients yelled loudly. "STOP THE FIGHTING.!" They released a blast of energy and Tokuno fell to the floor the sword normal again beside him.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games