Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
The Hidden Power of Clan Yokoshima Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:19 pm

Gohma laughed again before grabbing the blade. It sliced his hand and he healed it before ripping it up and kicking Zetsumei in the chest.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:20 pm

Shu slapped her forehead" Ikkie when a girl wants to be alone she doesn't want anyone nearby!! come on!" she said grabbing his hand and walking out

Kairi2Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:21 pm

Zetsumei went transparent and Gohma flew right through him. He solidified again and ripped his blade down Gohma's back leaving a nasty gash.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:22 pm

Ikkie turned around for a second "My shadow clone has gotten a liking to you Shu" The shadow clone grinned at Shu

ThePheonixGuardian

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:25 pm

Ikkie then put shu in a fire force field and then looked at Miharu and smiled, then he looked at the ground
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:25 pm

Gohma rolled leaving a splash of blood on the stone where his back was. As he stood it healed and he punched out multiple times against Zetsumei. Shadow material flew along with the blood and Gohma sat on the ground next to his pack healing all of his wounds. His shirt was gone and his pants and chest were blood covered. "I'd better wash up... Means I'll have to go back to that stream a ways away from the village..." Gohma said as he tore what was left of his shirt off.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Kairi2Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:27 pm

Shu broke the barrier "Ikkie, I'm the guardian of the royal family those tricks can't work on me!" she said walking to Miharu
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:27 pm

Gohma stood and grabbed his pack. He walked slowly from the village the way they came with Zetsumei beside him.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:28 pm

A sealed mark appeared on Ikkie's chest burning his shirt and making an unbreakeble barrier around Shu, he did so while ignoring her
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:28 pm

"Ikkie I want to be alone!!" she cried getting up and walking to the house where she found the photo. She sat on the ground next to the bed and cried trying to take out the stone

Rikku Mage

Kairi2Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:30 pm

Shu began shinning and her hair was flowing with the wind around her that broke the "unbreakable" barrier "I said that won't work!!" she had her eyes shinning "Leave Miharu alone!"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:30 pm

Gohma reached the edge of the village. He scanned the valley floor for the stream before setting off again.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:33 pm

Miharu's cheast was already bleeding and she couldn't stand the pain more "Why is he like that?" she cried "He was never like this!!"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:34 pm

He didn't bother to inact the wind signs for speed. He wanted some peace so he walked quietly along the mountain side until he could see the stream.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games