Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
Guild Announcements - Updated in Dec. 2nd 2006 (IMPORTANT) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaxul

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 3:41 pm
Oh, that's even worse. But maybe they are just preparing you for exams next year? or the year after that?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 3:48 pm
See, see, I'm lucky. I don't get that many assignments. But when I do I blow them off until like, maybe two nights before. And then I do them all then. And then I somehow get a good mark. I had this assignment last year that we had a month to work on it, and I did it on the Monday all day (it was Thanksgiving so I had Monday off), handed it in the next day and got 39/40 on it *bounces*

I also had a book I had to read and we had a month to read it and do chapter notes and I read it at 9pm the night before in an hour and then re-read it and did the chapter notes *bounces some more*

Of course, that's because it's English, and English is easy. I have waaay too much energy right now. Not a good idea for someone as normally hyper as me to be sitting at a computer all day *bounces around*

Anyways, the message to this tale is that hopefully your teachers will lay off on you after this assignment spell, and then you can spend more time in the guild! Yesh, that's totally the message ^____^  

Zurgi

Thaxul

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 3:56 pm
I wouldn't have gotten the message of the post, if you hadn't posted it. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 4:17 pm
Zurgi...quit drinking coffee. It helps.  

Menegil
Vice Captain

Zurgi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 4:32 pm
I don't drink coffee though! I don't like coffee! I haven't had a sip of coffee in like....four years. At least.

Of course, there's the fact that one of the possible side effects to my inhalers is jitteryness, and one of the doctors once told me that the effects could be similar to drinking six cups of coffee! That could do it. Since I used my emergency inhaler today because it was hurting when I was breathing. And I had my daily inhaler this morning too.

There's also the fact that I've been pretty much sitting at the computer ALL DAY. Yup.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 3:15 pm
There are a few join requests... What do the other mods think? Yea or nay?  

Khorkalba

curumo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 3:20 pm
Both of the requests look the same. Anyway, they're not amazing, but who is? Sure.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 3:31 pm
Yes to both of them.  

Thaxul

Thaxul

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:23 am
New requests.

First one; not sure. Whatever everyone else thinks.

Second one: Yes, seems pretty literate.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 5:46 pm
New request. Almost finished reading the trilogy and plans on reading Hobbit, UT, and Sil...so seems fairly literate. I say sure. We need new, active blood in this guild ninja Most of the new members don't post....

Edit: I'm going to check how many people have made 0 posts...

Jazelle19, Rachel Kudo, sprightly, uckfairco, Zero_Stance, AzureElf, elf_witch, Freodwyn, Letolas Reloaded, Daughter_of_Olwe, Meliensa, lotrismylife, Poetic License, Raven Schezar, GwenaTerra, Elvidnir, GreenCat3.

People, POST! That's...17 people. Geeez ._.  

Zurgi

Onoj

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:06 pm
Yeah sure. The new request seems literate enough.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:53 am
Zurgi
New request. Almost finished reading the trilogy and plans on reading Hobbit, UT, and Sil...so seems fairly literate. I say sure. We need new, active blood in this guild ninja Most of the new members don't post....

Edit: I'm going to check how many people have made 0 posts...

Jazelle19, Rachel Kudo, sprightly, uckfairco, Zero_Stance, AzureElf, elf_witch, Freodwyn, Letolas Reloaded, Daughter_of_Olwe, Meliensa, lotrismylife, Poetic License, Raven Schezar, GwenaTerra, Elvidnir, GreenCat3.

People, POST! That's...17 people. Geeez ._.

sweatdrop What can be done about it though?

...Whatever happened to those ideas of having an absences / returns thread? Or a surprise sign in thread once a month or so to check who's active?

Khorkalba

Zurgi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:04 am
Longbow UK
...Whatever happened to those ideas of having an absences / returns thread? Or a surprise sign in thread once a month or so to check who's active?

That's what I was wondering too sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:16 am
Ha. That never really did anything, did it? Weren't we waiting for more members or something? I'd be happy to spearhead such a thread/rollcall if anyone cares.  

curumo

Thaxul

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:37 am
Should we wait for Menegil's consent? or if not, just start the thread, curumo.  
Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff