Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Questions for the opposite sex! [= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XAmberrXO

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:52 am
DumberDan
Is it stoopid in here...

I want individual opinions.
What do girls consider "cool" in a guy.

...or is it just me?

I consider it cool if I guy can talk to me with out mixing up words or acting full of himself heart  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:54 am
DumberDan
Is it stoopid in here...

...or is it just me?

-Outgoing.
-Not full of himself.
-Good sense of humor.
-Like Pelvic said, speak proper English.
-Likes anime and manga as much as I do, and isn't afraid of being called a nerd for it.
-Likes good music. (Aka: NOT rap.)
-Doesn't make fun of people.
-Isn't a meat head.

Uh..I know there's more, but I can't think of any at the moment...

Teh Pure

XAmberrXO

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:00 am
Teh Pure
DumberDan
Is it stoopid in here...

...or is it just me?

-Outgoing.
-Not full of himself.
-Good sense of humor.
-Like Pelvic said, speak proper English.
-Likes anime and manga as much as I do, and isn't afraid of being called a nerd for it.
-Likes good music. (Aka: NOT rap.)
-Doesn't make fun of people.
-Isn't a meat head.

Uh..I know there's more, but I can't think of any at the moment...

Yes that is exactly like me, except longer version xp  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:31 am
Why is it nearly impossible for a boys/guys/men 2 win an argument against girls/lady's/women?  

Moidas

Familiar Explorer

6,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

skyheaven

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:49 am
DarkFoxBoy
Why is it nearly impossible for a boys/guys/men 2 win an argument against girls/lady's/women?

assuming it's not some major debate, ex. astronomy (who knows who wins there)
b/c 1/ they're too cute 2/ when they become like this stressed , it's best you should give way  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:27 am
skyheaven
DarkFoxBoy

assuming it's not some major debate, ex. astronomy (who knows who wins there)
b/c 1/ they're too cute 2/ when they become like this stressed , it's best you should give way

really.....dont get what ur saying rofl but ill take it as ur right  

Moidas

Familiar Explorer

6,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Brago Bellmond

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:58 am
I think it's because they secretly prepare for the arguments. They remember the stupid things we do and use them against us.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:08 pm
DarkFoxBoy

neutral
Well, maybe it's impossible for you.

Burnnn. cool

Mechanical Intercourse

Bikki Kobayashi II

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:18 pm
DumberDan
Is it stoopid in here...

...or is it just me?
1. If he doesn't act like a compleat idiot around me
2. Can speak properly
3. Good sense of humor
4. Don't mind me being a yaoi fangirl
5. Like anime and video games

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:27 pm
DarkFoxBoy

because they refuse to accept that they are ever wrong, its like trying to talk to a teens4christ member about religion.  

calcifer9

mico cheeze

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:39 pm
Centillion
[One Time In Band Camp]
Centillion
Laws that men have to follow under certain limits of masculinity. If we break them, we are considered "feminine".

Why do women say "I want to be treated as an equal", but AS SOON as something goes down, as something bad happens, THEN they want to be treated "like a lady". CHOOSE ONE!!!

It's simple: Because of Girl Code. =]

That aint a code! That just aint right! You cant be my equal AND get special treatment! Its either one!

says you!some chicks (like myself)want to be weird AND treated the same as you.those are tom boys
others want to be treated like a princess and act like a wannaby tomboy.these are girlie girls burning_eyes and wannaby tom boys
some are just mixed they are tom boys but there so girlie its weird
but alot want to be treated "like a ladie"...but i want to JUST be treated like an equal witch i am at school  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:43 pm
calcifer9
DarkFoxBoy

because they refuse to accept that they are ever wrong, its like trying to talk to a teens4christ member about religion.

no its because we are right.even if we are wrong we want you to be the man and step up and say your wrong rolleyes
and its also somtimes cause we want guys to like us redface  

mico cheeze

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:48 pm
DarkFoxBoy

Women are brain ninjas.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:53 pm
mico cheeze
calcifer9
DarkFoxBoy

no its because we are right.even if we are wrong we want you to be the man and step up and say your wrong rolleyes
and its also somtimes cause we want guys to like us redface

Don't get so full of yourself. stare

Calcifer, you too. It's not because girls refuse to accept that they're wrong, and you're only saying that because you're a guy who has probably been in many fights with females, and you're the one who doesn't want to admit you were wrong, so you're blaming the female.

Girls usually win fights because we take time to think things though. Our brains can work much faster, especially when we're under pressure, and we can usually find contradictions to a male's argument faster than a man could find a contradiction to what we say or think up something else to say. So, even if the girl is wrong, we're masters at making the man think that he was. It's how we roll. cool

Teh Pure

Teh Pure

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:55 pm
s4mgir1v3rsi0n
DarkFoxBoy

Women are brain ninjas.

EXACTLY.

& Dane Cook is the sex. <333

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games