Reply Role Plays
Bladed Chaos Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:53 am
when artio was finshed he went into akashas tent ((or whatever...)) and kncoked  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:18 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
when artio was finshed he went into akashas tent ((or whatever...)) and kncoked
(it's basically like rooms put together into one giant house with a lot of doors. mine is the biggest cause i'm the head, and yours is the second largest.) "Come in." she said as she kept looking at the map.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:54 pm
artio walked into the room withs something behind his back "ummm how was it at the castle?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:20 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
artio walked into the room withs something behind his back "ummm how was it at the castle?"
"Ok, other than the fact that Alteyer is now my date for the feast cause he showed up and the king caught us together in a dark corner." she said in a irritated voice and then mumbled something incoherent.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:51 pm
"hmmm doesnt sound like it will make much of a difference he shifted the package behind his back "umm i have something for you he handed her the package  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:02 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"hmmm doesnt sound like it will make much of a difference" he shifted the package behind his back "umm i have something for you" he handed her the package
"What is it?" she said as she started to open it.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:09 pm
"its a whip.." the handel was made of crystal and was glowing brightly the whip was red and was on fire but would not burn the weilder ((i sent a request to join your guild ))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:18 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"its a whip.." the handel was made of crystal and was glowing brightly the whip was red and was on fire but would not burn the weilder ((i sent a request to join your guild ))
"Oh wow... she muttered as she examined the whip. "Thank you, who ever made it is a fine craftsman."  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:19 pm
yes i have weapons for everyone and some to bargain with the centaurs i also have horses and..... theres.. something i need to show you "  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:22 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
yes i have weapons for everyone and some to bargain with the centaurs i also have horses and..... theres.. something i need to show you "
"Show me what?" she asked as she placed the whip on her waist, next to her other one.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:27 pm
he walked out of the tent and into the forest  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:33 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
he walked out of the barrack and into the forest
She stood up and followed him, leaving her room locked.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:43 pm
when they walked about a mile into the foresst he stopped and and pushed through a bush there was the undead army  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:49 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
when they walked about a mile into the foresst he stopped and and pushed through a bush there was the undead army
Akasha stared for a second before speaking. "I've officially gone crazy, would you care to explain wth i'm seeing Artio?"  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:59 pm
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Akasha stared for a second before speaking. "I've officially gone crazy, would you care to explain wth i'm seeing Artio?"
" these are undead..... they are gifts from......" he cut off " they will help us with a diversion"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff