Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:41 pm

Bou stood and wedged herself between Kyoiya and Lilli. She gretted Kyoiya with a kiss and then turned to Lilli.
Her arms wrapped around her and she rested her head against Lilli's.
"He'll come back, I know he will." She whispered.
"Maybe we could all look for him." She said, knowing everyone could hear.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:03 pm

Lilli scooted over as Bou pushed Kyoiya and her apart, wedging herself inbetween.
Her arms wrapped around her and she rested her head against Lilli's.
"He'll come back, I know he will." She whispered.
"Maybe we could all look for him." She said, loud enough everyone would hear.
Kyoiya yawned, still tired. He snaked his arm around Bou's waist.
"You were gone so long.. and no trail of him?" Kyoiya asked.
"Well the trail of him scent would vanish after a while.. depending on how far he got before he.. passed out." Ben said, for Lilli's sake. Honestly he had no idea what happened to Tuesday but he wasn't going to make this any harder for Lilli.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:17 pm

Bou let her head fall back on the couch.
"Yeah..I couldn't get a trail. I got one, but it was a few days old. He's only been gone a couple hours." She said, anxiety nibbling on her.

Tuesday's eyes slowly rolled to look straight at the pitch black around him.
"Hello?" He asked, his voice sounded as if he'd been screaming for hours. Well, he probably did.
He got up, shakily, looking around him. He saw blood. His blood. His hands reached up, to feel his raw neck.
His nostril's flared, pain seared down his neck, tohis whole body.
Finally pain hit him. His muscles were extremely sore and he had numerous bruises.

After evaluating the damage, he looked around. Where in the hell was he?
He screamed, as loud as he could.
"HHHEEELLLLLOOOOOOOO!!!!!" He screamed again, getting nothing.

Bou;s head whipped up.
"What was that?" She asked. She had heard a small, "Aaaahhhhh.....", as if an ant screamed at her.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:46 pm

Lilli's head abruptly looked up. It was wet with her tears.
"It sounded like Tuesday, yelling..." She said, standing up from the couch.
Takeru, can you hear me? Are you awake? Lilli asked him, anxious for a response.
She'd been trying for hours to reach him. But everytime she got nothing.

Ben looked at Lilli. He was sure it was Tuesday. And he seemed to be in a lot of pain.
"Lilli, it's him." Ben said, smiling.

Kyoiya, as tired as he was, had heard nothing. Right about now all he really wanted was a smoke.
Bou would kill me. He reminded himself.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:08 am

Klara stood as Lilli did. She was relieved they finally heard something, but more so relieved for Lilli’s sake. She noticed the smile Ben gave Lilli, and smiled for her too. Klara hated seeing Lilli cry like this. She glided to where Lilli stood and wrapped her arm around her reassuringly.

((Lame post! >_<))
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:24 pm

Takeru heard Lilli faintly, then screamed again.
"AAAAHHHH!!!!!!" He yelled, walking forward.

Bou heard it again.
"I can hear him!" She said, a little loud, hope rised in her.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:26 pm

Lilli smiled as Klara put her arm around her. Tears still ran down her cheeks.
Tuesday.. please.. tell me you're okay. Where are you? Lilli thought to him, ready to run if he needed her.
"I can hear him!" Bou shouted. Lilli nodded.
"I can too." Lilli said softly.

[It's okay. P: I can't think of anything either. T_____T]]
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:30 pm

I don't know where I am. I think something is broken. I'm bleeding. He thought, opening the steel door within his mind. He thought in broken sentences, wondering if she got it all.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:09 pm

I don't know.. I think.. is broken. I... bleeding. Lilli heard his voice in her mind.
It probably because of the distance...Stay where you are.. I'll find you.
Lilli looked to Klara.
"I have to find him, he's hurt." Lilli said, then turned to Bou. "Are you okay to go.. or would you rather-" Lilli was cut off by Kyoiya saying, "I'll go." And then he stood, leaving Bou on the couch by herself.
"Bou, stay here. Rest." Kyoiya said, already headed for the door.
Lilli let go of Klara and was by Kyoiya's side in just a second.

When they were outside, Kyoiya said, "Tuesday's the only one that knows.. but I'm really good at tracking. But it only really works if they're awake.. or well.. alive helps." Kyoiya his voice low, "Just follow me." He said, then started off running.
He tried to remember the direction Tuesday had run off in, and followed it.

After nearly 10 minutes, Kyoiya was hit with a trail that Bou not have gotten.
Tuesday.. can you hear me better? Kyoiya asked. While they'd been running, Lilli had told him how Tuesday's voice was muffled when they'd tried to reach him back at the manor.
"He's close." Kyoiya said, Lilli smiled.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:11 pm

Tuesday, who had been walking south, instead of east towards the manor, was sagged against a tree. He had walked about a mile, but the forest just got thicker.
He could barely hear Kyoiya.
"Yeah." He said as loud as he could. He licked his lips, blood running from his nostrils poured down his shirt, which was in shreds. He took it off.
Thousands of little jabs, slices and cuts littered his body. They bled, deep.
His back felt worse, but now he was numb and cold.
His heavy eyelids closed, his head rocking back until he finally fell over on his side.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:02 pm

Kyoiya could hear a faint, 'yeah' west of them. He looked to Lilli.
"I heard it too." Lilli said, softly.
Bolting of toward the west, Kyoiya and Lilli found Tuesday sitting up against a tree.
Lilli cupped a hand over her mouth to stifle a scream.
"Damn, Takeru what happened to you?" Kyoiya asked, kneeling down beside him.
Tuesday's face was covered in blood. The source seemed to be his nose, his forehead and his cheeks. His chest and back was covered with small cuts and scrapes. A few parts of his back seemed to be bruising.
"Tuesday.." Lilli said, falling to her knees beside him, "What happened to you?" Lilli asked, her tears starting up again. She ripped off a part of her shirt and wiped away the blood on his face.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:00 am

Tuesday looked at her, a weak smile appeared on his face.
"It's alright." He said, one hand carressing her face.
"I'm alright Lilli...I'll get better." He said. "Jut don't cry." He added.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:29 pm

Lilli smiled weakly.
"I'm sorry. I can't help it." Lilli said, laughing through her tears.
"You of all people know how much I cry." Lilli joked.
Kyoiya put one arm under Tuesday's arms, the other under his knees and lifted him from the ground.
"We need to get you back to the manor.. I think you fractured your spinal collumn." Kyoiya said, seeming to be more serious about the situation.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:56 pm

Tuesday winced at the pain, but never let go of Lilli's hand.
"Again!? What?! And it just healed! Damnit!" He complained, obviously not trying to be concerned with the pain.
"Yeah and I'm pretty sure my leg's broken. Just my left one though, I feel down a hill walking just now." He added, not saying anything about when he was Natsuma, Rose and Kiryuu. He almost wanted to ask Lilli if that was how he looked, well, if that was how Kiryuu did anyway.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:57 pm

As Kyoiya began to run, Lilli ran just as quickly beside him. She still held Tuesday's hand.
[[Time lapse of like... 10 minutes.]]
As they appraoched the manor, Kyoiya saw Bou and Ben waiting outside. Klara must have waited inside.
Lilli, after a few minutes of running, couldn't keep up with Kyoiya's quick pace, even if he was carrying Tuesday he was faster than she was. She ran just behind him on the side Tuesday's head hung over on. His eyes hadn't seemed to drift from her face once.
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games