Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:58 am
Rahenno smiled at how fast Zeno learned Chidori. As he stood there a small breeze pick up and Rahenno disappeared.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:10 am
((Sorry Kit I’m going somewhere…just post your move here, and be 2 places at once…once in a while is ok XD))  

iZann

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:35 pm
Zann Juskarath
Zann slowed down his spinning and stopped abruptly, there was no need to waste chakra if the desired effect was weakened. As he did, he activated his Byakuga,. Immediately the trigrams appeared to his eyes. Kit was within his range as he was right above him. Falling quickly into the Hyuuga taijutsu stance, Zann thrust 2 palms into Kit's chakra points to close them off, bursts of chakra coming from his palms. 2...4...8...16...32...64! Altogether he thrust his palms at Kit 128 times, the Hakke Rokujuuyon Shou (Eight Trigrams 64 palms). Each set was done with double the speed as before, to close off the majority of Kit's chakra points. He had practiced this jutsu many times to the point of bleeding as it was harder for a non-Hyuuga, and his aim had gotten almost perfect. It was hard for Kit to avoid this as he was in mid-air...

((By the time I get back on it'll be like 4am for you...sigh))

((Okie dokie, I want to learn chidori to ya know.))

Kit's eyes became wide. "s**t..." Was all he could say before he met with Zann's palm strikes. And the facthe was coming down didn't help his situation either. One by one the strike hit Kit. 2,4,6,8 They all rained upon him hitting his chakra points. He gasped hor air as the technique came to it's conclusion. He was left laying on the floor blood seeping out of his mouth. He slowly got to his knees and looked at zann with admiring eyes. "I don't think we are done yet..." He said as he slowly got to his feet." He took dragon taijutsu pose. And stood ready for any and all attacks. But after such a drastic attack such as the one he had just succumb to the fight would be near impossible to win. But he had to atleast try. He ran forward as fast as he could While making a set of hand signs. "Water style water disk jutsu." A disk of water slowly formed in his hands. He brought his arm back and thrust it forward with a great deal of strength. It was a good thig this jutsu only need a very small amount of chakra or he could never be able to do it. The disk osilated violently and flew towards Zann. Making a loud hiss.

((It is kinda the destructo disk in dbz. But water style.))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:13 pm
((Ugh I never understand the fasination with Chidori. I mean it a pretty easy move to dodge since you can only really go in a straight line, and if you lack Sharigan then you get tunnel vision. Which means a house could be flying at your side and you wouldn't see it. Not to mention it consumes a lot of chakra, even Kakashi could only do it 4 times a day.

Personally I only learned it cause it is need to learn Chidori Current and Chidori Blade. Anywho that my rambling for the day. I was gone labor day weekend and completely lost to what is going on. Im tired and to tired to read anything so i filled my time with this. Enjoy yout fight like thing.))  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:33 am
Zann watched as Kit ran at him with the water disk. He knew that after he closed a lot of Kit's chakra points, he won't be able to use chakra for a while so this jutsu would most likely be weaker than normal. But he knew that he still needed to be cautious. Drawing his chokuto from his back, he ran his wind chakra through it as it transformed to its deadlier, segmented, snake form. The blade hissed through the air downwards in a vicious arc, cutting the water disk in half as wind was stronger than water. Zann had put more chakra than usual in his attack, otherwise it won't have worked. As the blade was long, it continued its course...straight down at Kit from the air.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:06 am
((I dont knoiw either chidori it the epitome of bada$$ness in naruto. And um thanks I like this battle to.))

Kit watched as the disk was sliced in half. "Well that didn't work." He said pulling out a kunai. This fight just then became impossible to win Kit only had one option. all out attack in a final assult. He never used this tactic before. He wonder how it would work out. Using the kunai he had pulled out before Kit side stepped Zann's Blade and shoved a kunai into on of the parts that kept it segmentd. Then Shoving that and the kunai into the ground Kit temporarily immobillized it. All he needed was a second he hoped he got it. Making Hand signs Kit charged forward and placed hgis hand onZann's Chest. "Fuuton' Wind gales palm." A small appeared on kit's face when nothing appeared. "Man i........guess my chakra.......Is done." He fell onto his back and began looking at the stars. He soon fell unconcious.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:50 am
Zann hadn't been expecting the last attack, he thought that his blade would have hit Kit (lol it rhymes XD). He raised his arms to defend himself when Kit slammed his hand into his chest, but it was too late. Luck was on his side this fight, as he managed to seal Kit's chakra points, though only with the 64 palms not the 128 palms. He heaved a sigh of relief to himself, if the Fuuton: Reppusho hit at this point blank range he would have been close to death. Sheathing his blade, he walked over to Kit's unconcious form and picked him up.
Houzan flew from Zann's shoulder onto the ground, where he grew to his large form.
Zann placed Kit on Houzan's back and jumped on himself, and Houzan flew off to the hospital.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:44 pm
Rahenno poped out the ground and landed on his feet then kneeled to gain balance. He got up and waiting for Lenon to show.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:47 pm
Lenon jumped over Rahenno and landed facing him.

"I usually let the others take the first turn...?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:50 pm
Rahenno smiled, "It doesn't matter to me, I just want to get the chance to fight you." He said falling into his pose and taking out the Kyo, the sword of water, and waitied for Lenon to make his move.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:52 pm
"Ugh...I hate swords, but they come in handy."

Lenon pulled out ten puppets and made four clones of
himself, which disappeared with seals in their hands.

((I will get off in eight minutes, I have school tommorow here and
It's already 9:52. whee ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:58 pm
(Yea i get off in eight min too, see that'll even things out)

Rahenno smiled and formed handsigns, "Kirigakure no jutsu(Hidden mist technique.)" Rahenno finished the handsigns and a thick mist engulfed the field. After Kayo, poped ot of rahenno's vest and jumped out to see whats going on.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:39 pm
"I suppose we are not holding back?"

Lenon bit his finger and hit the ground, summoning
his giant bee.

With gigantic sweeps of it's wings, the bee rid the field
of the mist.

"No more foolishness."

Nine of the ten puppets flew toward Rahenno.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:50 pm
Rahenno clunched his sword and slashed at the puppets and jumped, with Kayo right under him, "Ok Kayo, man beast clone!" Kayo barked happly and trasformed into an exact copy of Rahenno.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:26 pm
The puppets separated, four flying after Rahenno,
while the others dispersed into different parts of the
battlefield. The four puppets shot out one giant,
combined fireball all at once.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games