Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

copycat4756

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:50 pm

he laughed and said"only you fo that to me...and what do you mean by later?"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:14 pm

"If I had found out sooner I would never agreed to get to know you and sinec I found out later I... don't mind as much since i've gotten to know you and know why you would have done it" she say's before she closed her eyes and layed her head on his chest before she yawned.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

copycat4756

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:17 pm

he laughed and said"you are so cute when you are tired"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:18 pm

"Shut... Shut up" she say's before yawning again. "You should be happy I don't kick you out of my bed right this instant" Haru states before she opened her eyes and blinked a few times beefore closing her eyes again.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

copycat4756

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:22 pm

he luaghed and said"only three days can you beileve it?"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:24 pm

"Yes I can it always comes along faster then the people expect it to, tell who did you invite" Haru say's before snuggling closer to him as she listens.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

copycat4756

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:26 pm

"i have no real freinds that i havnt met through you"he saidnow realizing it he htenstuck a finger to his chin and said"i know who...my lond time freind demetrius"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:28 pm

"Hmm, it will be.. nice to meet him" Haru say's before yawning again then moving up to be about the same height as him "Sometimes I think you're to tall, but some times it's nice"

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

copycat4756

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:30 pm

he laughed and said"and i think it is nice have a wife a mature as you...and...he isnt like the rest...hes a bit well he dosnt know how to get out of his lycan form"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:32 pm

"Well that will be interesting to see, but it doesn't matter to me I hang out with Wolves in my spare time okay so... it won't really bother me" she say's before kissing him and pushing him onto his back so she could stradle him easier.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

copycat4756

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:35 pm

he smiled and then said"it isnt you that i am worried about it is well...selenia"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:38 pm

"She'll have to deal with me if she wants to hurt any of my guests, and anyways she knows not to, since I didn't do that at her wedding" she say's while looking down at him.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

copycat4756

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:52 pm

he smiled and said"thanks and wow you really had a growth spert"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:00 pm

selenia50150
selena smiles "now was that so hard to tell me ?" selena gigles " you really remind me so some that im very found of " selena smiles " now alex be nice ok " as he walks off " im selena ...and that was my son alexander ....his sister is upstairs she to hurt her self she went out into sun " selena sighs heavily " her name is alice and my other daugthers name is naira " selena smiles "well it nice to meet you lucus " selena thinks about what her son had said and looked at him "uhmmm .....maybe " selena lead him upstairs to the second level and walks over and knocked on alices door was compeletly but was kinda sour " alices honey are you up for some company ?"
alice had began to wake up from her nape when she heard her mother voice alices answer sleepily " yes mother i up for that why ?"
selena looks at lucus and laughs " it sound like she just woke up from her nape " selena smiles " but yes she up for it just wait one moment ok "
alices heard her mother talking outside with a stranger " oh company " alices says to herself "just one moment please let me get dress "
selena smiles " as i said she be only but a moment "
alices listns closer as she get dressed it was a males voices a new male in the house " im sorry im taking so long " selena gigles "im sorry lucus but your the 1st new male weve gottne in the mansion in a while and well we dont get any new people here or many vistors " alices come out in a pretty white sun dress with her hair all done up selena smiles and shakes her head "alices this is lucus he just moved in " selena smiles " lucus this is my daugther alices
naira is currently not avable at the moment "

alices smiles and blush and extend her hand " pleasuer to meet you lucus " alices smiles with her emerabled greens eyes shining " we rearly see new people here "
selena eye glow " let take this thing down stiars and leave alice with the guest she need alittle company beside family " selena looks at him " come on let go "
"its nice to meet you" said lucus shakeing her hand "so dose your family own this place" he askes

Xx-I-K-O-Y-xX

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:12 pm

Laughing at Charles comment she shkes her head before kicking him lightly in the shin. "I'm not taller I just made it the i'm laying about the same height as you for the moment" she say's before going to lay beside him and she ended up with her head about chest level to him.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games