Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:25 am

At that moment Hiro wood clone walked in sort of tired from walking so much from the dojo all of the way to kazuos office. Only then did he see Susumu in tears. He was already confused because he saw her leave in some crazy portal at her house.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:53 pm

Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo pauses thinking it over as he takes the scroll off his desk and places it back in the chest. "I haven't seen Hector about at all ever since you left for a while, nor anyone else in your family." He pauses again. "I'm sorry." He looks up at her feeling a little bad for she seemed to be under a lot of emotional pain in many different kinds of ways.

User Image

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:27 pm

"Hmmm, I'm worried about Oroami, Kasumi and Kisho." Speaking from purely her heart Susumu remembers her families names by this point, which is just driving her crazy because she knows the facts but has no proof and has no verification of this older life of hers. Even though her past is well recorded Susumu still feels the need for that connection to be completely cured of her amnesia, only a person like family could do so. "I guess I will have to keep searching for them or hope they come to me." Susumu bows and takes her leave. A little alone time is in order at this point. Susumu needs to think, she needs to gather herself, make a plan and be prepared for what she is about to do.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:37 pm

User ImageUser Image

Kazuo sighs as she leaves. Good Luck. He locks up the chest and goes back to the work on his desk.

(I just realized I said Hector. lol)

User Image

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:38 pm

NUR
((lol ya that made me lawl a long time ago. >.< I should of replied with a "who you talking about?"))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:19 pm

(hector still rp? ))

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:20 pm

((I don't think so. Wait, that means Susumu is single! eek ))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:07 pm

User ImageUser Image

Kazuo receives the mental message from Leo then stands and disappears heading to the gates.

User Image

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:21 pm

User Image
User Image

Ŧɦe Ăzure Ðragøņ øf Ŧɦe şŧ

An azure flame column appeared several feet away from Kazuo's desk, as it flashed, the flames dispersed,revealing Ryugan in the center of the column with his body giving off aggonizing heat levels as he bent his neck downwards, letting his svelte hair fall downward, dangling in the wind. Ryugan then jerked his neck upwards sending his hair flying to the back of his head, leaving no hair to cover his implanted left eye. "Rakage-sama, I need a favor to ask, Fenrir asked me to spar with you." Ryugan pauses momentarily to bring his left bang over his implanted eye. Ryugan then continues "He say's if I win I get to learn more jutsu, if not you send me to fight someone else" Ryugan suddenly had a instint, a craving he needed to follow. "On second thought, Im off to the rain, dont wait up" He then ran quickly out of Kazuo's office heading torwards the rain village.

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytMpbzib9WA

Ryugan's Chunnin exam fight theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDXeR9GsGGc
"I fear nothing....."
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:00 am

Ray looked on how big the office was and grew very interested on who built it and how long it took, but he paid no more attention and entered the building to meet the Raikage. Ray went up many stairs just to get to the office but it was worth it to meet his brother's old teacher Kazuo. As he got to the last stair Ray looked at the door and decided who should knock instead of bang the door, but he just gave a light tap on the door a and waited for a minute. After the minute was up Ray opened the door and walked in 10 steps and bowed as he looked at the Raikage "Lord Raikage or Kazuo, I am Ray Kinuga of Rock and I wanna know if I can join your village," he asked giving a little smile.

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:59 am

User ImageUser Image

Kazuo shakes his head. "Sorry, no you may not join. I am taking rock genin in for training though."

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:16 am

havik walked into the office and bowed his head saying

"I am from the rock village my kage had sent me for training"

Waiting for a reply he brushed the bangs from his eyes and made his bright yellow eye's visible

-o-Havik-o-

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:22 am

Kazuo nods to the other rock ninja. "Alright." He writes down directions on a piece of paper then hands it to the boy. "Just go to this location and your teacher should be there."

(Go to Kashensu's training grounds.)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:25 am

"As you wish sir"

havik took the paper and read them leaveing the office

{this is my first rpc so were is it i go i cant really read the paper lol}

-o-Havik-o-

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:29 am

(In this forum down near the bottom it says "Kashensu's home and squad 4 training grounds." Post there.)
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games