Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kari Azio

Beloved Lovergirl

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:04 pm
whiters4

Wah, there were other kitsunes that came up around the time of mine? :O I has my eye on a wolf, didn't know about the kitsunes xD I do find Aura cute, her ears interested me almost immediately when I saw her as well!

Yeah, in a guild like this you would definitely need to have an idea of who might be compatible with who.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:49 pm
Kari Azio

Wah, there were other kitsunes that came up around the time of mine? :O I has my eye on a wolf, didn't know about the kitsunes xD I do find Aura cute, her ears interested me almost immediately when I saw her as well!

Yeah, in a guild like this you would definitely need to have an idea of who might be compatible with who.

AH NO NO xD I meant wolves/lycans...shifters in general. Sorry. Lolol. I won't get back into the debate over which term is most accurate. emotion_awesome *cough* (shifters are the master race) *cough* We have enough wolves to have a pack- possibly two. You're amongst maybe...four/five other kitsune in all?

Äura is a miracle * _ * I'd never heard of Eeray before me and Yums found them together, so they're the first of that species in this guild. Im hoping it stays that way, honestly. Lol. My rare unicorn.

I mean, unless you'd rather just make drama. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have at least one character like that. emotion_awesome Or three.  

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Kari Azio

Beloved Lovergirl

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:49 am
whiters4

Ahhh, I gotcha xD Hehe, I would totally agree on the shifters comment, shifters are best race >:3 I know I saw a good bit of wolves when I went through the male profiles, I have no doubt they could make a small pack or two! I only saw maybe 2 kitsunes and then a female one, not sure if there are any others running around. I wouldnt mind running into either of the males at one point to see how that went lol

Wha, Eeray? Ive never heard of one of those before! No wonder I didnt recognize what she was when I saw the picture of her o.o I have no doubt it must be exciting to have the only one in a guild, maybe a bit lonely for the character though lol

Heh, I will admit that drama is quite fun as long as everyone takes it all in good fun and not to heart. The characters are a much different subject though, grudges and fighting to be had in some situations xD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:58 am
Yess!!

I'm not the only one who stalks random characters for random reasons! XD  

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:36 am
ShadowStar369
Yess!!

I'm not the only one who stalks random characters for random reasons! XD

I'm sure everyone is guilty of that.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:18 am
IT IS NOT WRONG TO STALK PROFILES BECAUSE I AM HEAVILY GUILTY OF SUCH AN ACT.

I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE BROWSED THROUGH EACH AND EVERY SINGLE PROFILE FOR MORE THAN 5 TIMES.  

PUMMMY

Trash

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:13 am
slimekiddo
oOBookwormYumiOo

Contestant Name: Verna Martinez 17 Female

"Just because I'm little doesn't mean I can't kick your butt! You better watch out, I'm on fire punks!"

Hey darling!

I think you got your profiles confused. Verna Martinez is in Lehakoe Academy, not Love's Orchard. The profile you have on file here is Leah Agapios. Did you want to sign her up for the paintball game instead?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:26 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo

OH HECK!
gah im so embarrassed,,,,,, ive been so wrapped up in work im barely noticing where i post now crying im so sorry.....yeah...ill sign her up instead...oh my gosh im really sorry i cant tell u how embarrassed i am rn  

slimegem

Slimy Member

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:53 pm
slimekiddo

Slight update: when Leah encounters her for the first time during the next day change, the violinist will be depressed as hell.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:17 pm
Kari Azio

My head count was totally dead on- five kitsunes in total.
And 14 12 < // w // > wolves in all, male and female. My wolf is a loner, but his fiancé would bring those wolves to their knees. My other wolf isn't an alpha type. xD
Maybe you can start a kitsune club and invite them all out sometimes

(They, not she- gender nonconforming ;3) Yeh they're amongst the first of their species to ever see the world outside of the amazons, maybe after a couple centuries they'll feel lonely- but for now they're shooting the breeze.

Don't get me started //Whiters wipes her eyes with a tissue// There aren't many cases where I take it personally, as long as it's justified in the context of the rp. You can't write bad things about my character if they didn't do it. XDD Vice versa my character (Ty) liked- back in high school- to start confrontations. His temper is still so very short in this guild where he's five years older, so I can't help but find it amusing he's so quick to open his mouth- and just as quick to throw his fists. His daughter's gonna be so wild. XD Do your characters usually get caught up in a lot of stuff like that?  

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

slimegem

Slimy Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:23 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
slimekiddo

Slight update: when Leah encounters her for the first time during the next day change, the violinist will be depressed as hell.

okie dokie heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:32 pm
slimekiddo

okie dokie heart

By the way, heard that you're going to sign her up for the paintball event. Hikaru and Chester are my only characters joining in for the event.  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

slimegem

Slimy Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:45 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

ohhhh, nice!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:49 pm
whiters4

Maybe, it might be fun to meet up with others of the same race. And damn o.o That's a lot of wolves, not surprised that their so popular though. Surprised vampires aren't a big thing in here too lol

Oh, yes, I beg pardon. Hopefully they don't take a very big offense to being called one gender or another, that may happen from time to time if talking to my characters xD Speaking of, would you like to have the two meat while the day change is still a few days off? :3

Aww, there there. *pats shoulder* I know all too well the pros and cons of confrontation between characters. I always make it a habbit to make sure the person Im rping with knows that it is all in character and not to take any of it to heart. As for my characters, Ive been in mostly guilds that had a fairly large biased in fighting. So most of the time, wether it be intentional or just circumstances being as they are, my characters are always getting into some kind of trouble. For this guild I can see Jurand being the only one to try starting anything with someone intentionally xD

Kari Azio

Beloved Lovergirl

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:08 pm
slimekiddo

But poor Hikaru will be so dead worried about Solaris when the event is over.  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games