Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:04 pm
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
BEACH PARTY * rips off his shirt reveling his sculpted fur covered chest and lays in the sand*
* stares at him a bit and then tears off all his clothing except a loan cloth and charges off the cliff into the water 200 feet below*

( just like old times.... )
* tears off everything he is wearing and jumps into the water with you*
* swims around under water abit unawre that you are there* * opens his eyes and sees you right in front of him, jumps a bit and chokes on the water because you starteled him. quickley rises to the surface and choakes on the water a bit * god.... you scared me half to death down there.
sorry ^^
not a problem man, * spits some of the water out of his mouth * .... * then relises that his loan cloth had fallen off, as he felt it flot up and rub aginst him* * emmbaressed, he quickley grabs it and slips it back on * redface sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:05 pm
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
BEACH PARTY * rips off his shirt reveling his sculpted fur covered chest and lays in the sand*
* stares at him a bit and then tears off all his clothing except a loan cloth and charges off the cliff into the water 200 feet below*

* swims around under water abit unawre that you are there* * opens his eyes and sees you right in front of him, jumps a bit and chokes on the water because you starteled him. quickley rises to the surface and choakes on the water a bit * god.... you scared me half to death down there.
sorry ^^
not a problem man, * spits some of the water out of his mouth * .... * then relises that his loan cloth had fallen off, as he felt it flot up and rub aginst him* * emmbaressed, he quickley grabs it and slips it back on * redface sweatdrop
XD No worries here im nude  

Bardic Falanx

Familiar Gaian

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

sedrik liann

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:07 pm
-sets up his things on the beach, including his radio, towel, umbrella and surf board- ahhh the sun, feels good to get out in the sun once in a while you know?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:07 pm
Neote
*runs onto the beach* hot hot hot sand ^^;

*pulls neote into the upper cover of his project* im building a bar under the beach  

drifter_xwolf1188

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:09 pm
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25

sorry ^^
* stares down seeing for the first time that your nude as well * * quickley reverts his gaze back upwards... * sorry.... i dident mean to stare. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:09 pm
drifter_Xwolf
Neote

*pulls neote into the upper cover of his project* im building a bar under the beach
Cool! Anything I can do to help?  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

sedrik liann

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:11 pm
-slips into his swim trunks and runs out into the water and dives through a wave- COLD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:12 pm
Neote
drifter_Xwolf
Neote

well i still need to put up wood paneling put down carpet build the actual bar and buy more alchohal and put my alredy made and bought drinks up on the shelves and find staff  

drifter_xwolf1188

Bardic Falanx

Familiar Gaian

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:12 pm
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25

sorry ^^
* stares down seeing for the first time that your nude as well * * quickley reverts his gaze back upwards... * sorry.... i dident mean to stare. sweatdrop
look as muc has you want man im bi ^_^ it dosent bother me  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:15 pm
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25

sorry ^^
same here.... but some pepole can still take offenise to that.... and i dident want to offeneded you, * fakes a yawn so that he can take a quick peek *  

stoarm_fox

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:15 pm
drifter_Xwolf
Neote
drifter_Xwolf
Neote

well i still need to put up wood paneling put down carpet build the actual bar and buy more alchohal and put my alredy made and bought drinks up on the shelves and find staff
Well I can help you on the paneling ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:16 pm
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25

sorry ^^
same here.... but some pepole can still take offenise to that.... and i dident want to offeneded you, * fakes a yawn so that he can take a quick peek *
dude if you wanna look ...look i like it when people look wink  

Bardic Falanx

Familiar Gaian

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

sedrik liann

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:17 pm
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25

sorry ^^

-splashes supposedly by accident and grins- hey there, i'm vani -holds out his hand, feeling alot more comfortable now- and you are...-glances at him- nice body by the way  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:18 pm
sedrik liann
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25

sorry ^^

-splashes supposedly by accident and grins- hey there, i'm vani -holds out his hand, feeling alot more comfortable now- and you are...-glances at him- nice body by the way
im isaac and thanks  

Bardic Falanx

Familiar Gaian

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:19 pm
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25
stoarm_fox
Fire_Fox25

sorry ^^
dude if you wanna look ...look i like it when people look wink
well now iam all nervous about it now wink * loan cloth comes undone * damnit , stupied loan cloth, begins to put it back on but then i fish comes and swolows it * O.O  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games