Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hydra4

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:43 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
"?, arent you giys still in the game!?"
*all 3 of them acting drunk* ohh you should have been in there it was rad it was a far out feeling yeah *hickup* ohh have you met my brother tri edge

triedge: sup

haseo: yeah we got out baby were back man *all 3 of them are sharing this bottle of unmarked liquids*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:06 pm
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
*all 3 of them acting drunk* ohh you should have been in there it was rad it was a far out feeling yeah *hickup* ohh have you met my brother tri edge

haseo: yeah we got out baby were back man *all 3 of them are sharing this bottle of unmarked liquids*
"............." bixyll pushed themout of the room and locked the door " recca check if there still in the game"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:08 pm
Berry see naota, tri edge, and haseo."wait i thought you guys were still in the game."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:08 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite

"............." bixyll pushed themout of the room and locked the door " recca check if there still in the game"

al 3: hey man not cool man  

hydra4

hydra4

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:09 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Berry see naota, tri edge, and haseo."wait i thought you guys were still in the game."
yeah but we found a way out and we brought our brother with us and dont worry she wont kill anyone his mind is back  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:15 pm
bixyll wlaked out of the room " i higly dount that your real...."  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:17 pm
"how can we tell if they are real or not?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:19 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
by seing if there still in the game, watch your self wow im in there i dont want you geting hurt.." bixyll ran into the room and hopped into the chair and logged in he appeared in the chirrc " hello!?!?!"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:32 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
by seing if there still in the game, watch your self wow im in there i dont want you geting hurt.." bixyll ran into the room and hopped into the chair and logged in he appeared in the chirrc " hello!?!?!"
"ok." berry looked at bixyll before he went in the game. then berry looked at haseo, naota, tri-edge.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:53 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"ok." berry looked at bixyll before he went in the game. then berry looked at haseo, naota, tri-edge.
*they all lookat berry and smile*  

hydra4

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:57 pm
bixyll contuned to look around the church andyell " hello!?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:59 pm
Recca continued programing, because he still had to save hundreds of lives  

MrAsianK

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:59 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"so how did you get out of the game?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:12 pm
bixyll left the church " hello? haseo, naota?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

hydra4

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:32 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"so how did you get out of the game?"

naot: selena  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games