Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

gamemasterful

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:18 pm
Tanakietsu
gamemaster87
Tanakietsu
Psymage
Well, tell the real rhea jeremy says hi. Uhh, I don't know. *Cough SSBM, cough, soul caliber, cough.*

I'd kick your a** on Soul Caliber 2 for PS2. As for Smash bros. I could care less.
U*pulls out copies of both* Donkey Kong and Link. My faves cause they play dirty. ^______^

Bowser's my favorite if I have to pick one. One of his throws, he literally rapes the other character. That takes skill.
*nods* Bowser is the ssbm perv. But DK slaps people! And can carry their scrawny butts to the end of the ring and chunk them a mile! *dances* And I can make him fast w/o the bunny ears.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:19 pm
gamemaster87
Tanakietsu
gamemaster87
Tanakietsu
Psymage
Well, tell the real rhea jeremy says hi. Uhh, I don't know. *Cough SSBM, cough, soul caliber, cough.*

I'd kick your a** on Soul Caliber 2 for PS2. As for Smash bros. I could care less.
U*pulls out copies of both* Donkey Kong and Link. My faves cause they play dirty. ^______^

Bowser's my favorite if I have to pick one. One of his throws, he literally rapes the other character. That takes skill.
*nods* Bowser is the ssbm perv. But DK slaps people! And can carry their scrawny butts to the end of the ring and chunk them a mile! *dances* And I can make him fast w/o the bunny ears.

Yoshi, if one the stage with the metal mario and luigi and do one hit kills!
Get to the edge and press B. it makes them an egg, and they're to heavy to jump back up!  

Tanakietsu

gamemasterful

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:21 pm
Tanakietsu
gamemaster87
Tanakietsu
gamemaster87
Tanakietsu
Psymage

Yoshi, if one the stage with the metal mario and luigi and do one hit kills!
Get to the edge and press B. it makes them an egg, and they're to heavy to jump back up!
You know.... that trick worked so much better on the first one... I miss the old link stage...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:22 pm
Ultimate speed is my stradegy. If you can't get me, how am I to get hert. So in other words, I play as falco. And you probably could be me on the PS2 but I could wup the hell out of you on the GC. *Looks at the wireless controller.* I hate rich people. Kinda funny, I don't own SSBM but I kick everyones a** at it. As for Bowser raping people, it's better to do it to peach. It makes what Baby bowser says true. (Mario Sunshine, one of the worse mario games.)  

Psymage

Psymage

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:24 pm
The egg doesn't work on falco, or any of the charecters I play as. I break out of it to fast. Well, most of the time. If I'm tired I usually don't even break it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:24 pm
Psymage
Ultimate speed is my stradegy. If you can't get me, how am I to get hert. So in other words, I play as falco. And you probably could be me on the PS2 but I could wup the hell out of you on the GC. *Looks at the wireless controller.* I hate rich people. Kinda funny, I don't own SSBM but I kick everyones a** at it. As for Bowser raping people, it's better to do it to peach. It makes what Baby bowser says true. (Mario Sunshine, one of the worse mario games.)
*nods in shame* I still have not beat that thing though. Falco rocks. But he's not me. I love his side throws. That series of laser blasts are seriously awesome.  

gamemasterful

lambda omega lambda

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:28 pm
*shakes her head, falling asleep*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:30 pm
RheaFaery
*pokes* I'd go to bed if I were you Rhea. I've got about 40 minutes left so I hope my fiance hurries back...  

gamemasterful

Psymage

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:31 pm
I'm giving you a new name, you're now new rhea.
So , new rhea, if I go down there, am I going to see you too? (If you want, ask chlo to show you the picture of me)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:31 pm
gamemaster87
RheaFaery
*pokes* I'd go to bed if I were you Rhea. I've got about 40 minutes left so I hope my fiance hurries back...

No..It's all the talk of video games...How the hell do you all absorb this kind of information?  

lambda omega lambda

Psymage

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:34 pm
One big factor, WE HAVE NO LIFES!!! Except maybe Tana.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:36 pm
RheaFaery
gamemaster87
RheaFaery

No..It's all the talk of video games...How the hell do you all absorb this kind of information?
^^;;; You just have to be a fan. I mean. you prolly like music or movies and do fangirl talk over some hottie. Or maybe your a goth and take solace in your poems. We all have our own intrests. I like to write, draw, play games, and love on my one and only! ^___^  

gamemasterful

lambda omega lambda

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:38 pm
Psymage
I'm giving you a new name, you're now new rhea.
So , new rhea, if I go down there, am I going to see you too? (If you want, ask chlo to show you the picture of me)

Naw...I will be long gone...Oh yea! University, here I come!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:41 pm
Are you sure? I'm going to probably graduate when Chlo becomes a junior. I would normally be a senior but I am trying to graduate early. Yeaa, for early graduation!  

Psymage

lambda omega lambda

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:42 pm
Psymage
Are you sure? I'm going to probably graduate when Chlo becomes a junior. I would normally be a senior but I am trying to graduate early. Yeaa, for early graduation!

Yea...I am going to be in downtown T.O....Prbbly couldn't find me if you tried...  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games