Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:26 am
t0sh - good point! Because one of my RL friends joined Gaia and she might start begging me for items gonk She done that to me once on runescape, asking if she can use my account when I plan to quit runescape...never! twisted

Charlie - stare

Babi - .... do you want your horns of the demons to become impossible for you to obtain? evil

MLN - - hugs -

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:28 am
xXHotBabiBluXx
Minielf
7Sapphire8Dragon9
DON'T YOU DARE JACK UP TEH PRICES! scream

Or I'll freaking put you people on my hatred list for life! mad

As much as I would like the worthless items in my inventory's pices to go up, so I can become filthy rich on Gaia, I think its kinda wrong also!

Wouldn't you like it if you were questing for something and the price of the item went up by 10K - 500K a day? evil
That would be suicidal! gonk

So I agree with Niph!

Hey it was a joke on my part. I don't have enough money to artificially jack up prices myself. xd And I'd rather exploit a sudden upsurge in prices but I would never cause one.

I've honestly given up questing for the more expensive and rarer donation items since I like my current lok so much. But I'll keep on buying the new donation items two weeks after they are released, and when a donation item I don't want goes up in price i'll sell it then.

How much gold do you have right now?

17000 gold  

Minielf

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:54 am
7Sapphire8Dragon9
t0sh - good point! Because one of my RL friends joined Gaia and she might start begging me for items gonk She done that to me once on runescape, asking if she can use my account when I plan to quit runescape...never! twisted

Charlie - stare

Babi - .... do you want your horns of the demons to become impossible for you to obtain? evil

MLN - - hugs -

Ask if that friend wants my account? I quit runescape @ level 78 900something total nearing 1000 last year >.>  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight...

Yay, hugs. <3

It feels so right
To
night

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rebirth Project

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:34 am
-does a Charlie- ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:38 am
Aha, I'm using a store's (Comet) laptop to type this in xd So yeah, I'm using Firefox....hope I'm allowed to do this ninja I already had a staff member of the store asking me if I need help...
Gah, its so hard controling this laptop >_<

SPM - Hmm....I might ask her if she might accept your offer...if she ever goes online xd

` T a p i o c a `

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:43 am
Niphredil Ithilmir
-does a Charlie- ninja
ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:56 am
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Aha, I'm using a store's (Comet) laptop to type this in xd So yeah, I'm using Firefox....hope I'm allowed to do this ninja I already had a staff member of the store asking me if I need help...

SPM - Hmm....I might ask her if she might accept your offer...if she ever goes online xd

o__0;; You can do that in shops? ninja

Laptops in shops have internet connection?

-needs to go to Comet more-  

Niphredil Ithilmir

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:46 am
Niphredil Ithilmir
7Sapphire8Dragon9

o__0;; You can do that in shops? ninja

Laptops in shops have internet connection?

-needs to go to Comet more-

Well, this was the first time that I went on the internet in the shops...but after a few mins a staff member came up to me and told me that they have a time limit for using the internet and my time was up @_@ So, in actual fact, you're not really suppose to go on the net since they have a limit...
And the laptop had internet connection for some odd reason...because all the other laptops didn't have any at all! They only had the Comet customer service thingy on....

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:42 am
Ahh, I see. ninja  

Niphredil Ithilmir

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:51 am
I find this hilairious! xd People who watches Naruto would understand

I just found this when I searched for the glomping project xd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:58 pm
@Sin: Gomen. Gomen. (Gawsh, you send one of them a basket, you have to send them all a basket. >.>)
-gives Sin TezuFuji goodness-

@Sapphire: Wtf?! Why the hell is that girl running?!

If I saw a Kakashi walking down the street, I'd be the one doing to chasing. >.>;

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:01 pm
^ If you were chasing Kakashi trying to glomp him this might happen xd
Poor Kakashi, his fan girls stalking him xd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:07 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9

Charlie - stare

MLN - - hugs -

These Dark Halo horns are good enough. mrgreen

@Niph: What's a Charlie? xd

OoOo Kakashi, my favorite admired character! cool ninja  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:10 pm
^ So you actually want fan girls jumping on you wherever you go in public, and probably breaking a couple of bones and endng up with cuts, scrapes and bruises? rolleyes

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games