Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:51 pm
Oroami smiled and shook Shiro's hand "Shiro, that was the name of my cousin." Oroami nodded and looked to Akumi "hello, this would be the academy yes."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:07 pm
Kiyoshi walked into the academy, checking room to room as the Sacred Sword of Light shined brighter with each step. He reached the room with Shiro and looked in, as the sword lost its glow. He studied the boy, couldn't believing he would be here.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:38 pm
"Cousin huh? Well I don't have any cousin up in the ranks like you. You never know though. We could be related. Anyway I am going to go back to my yo-yo now unless you had something else you wanted to tell me" Shiro then goes back to a desk nearby, sits down and starts playing with his yo yo again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:48 pm
Oroami laughed "you could always try and train some Taijutsu."  

Havok-Trance

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:50 pm
Shiro let out a small sigh "I guess I could. It just seems like so much work. Alright then, where can I go for that?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:59 pm
Pointing to a dojo looking area where a group of Training dummies were arranged in fighting stances for different styles of fighting.  

Havok-Trance

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:10 pm
"Well I guess I go train then. Might as well see what I can do with these yo yos." Shiro gets up and walks off to the training dummies to start training.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:19 pm
Oroami smiled and watched Shiro  

Havok-Trance

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:36 pm
Walking up to the middle of the dummies, shiro took two plastic yo yos out of his pocket and took one in each hand. After getting them spinning a bit, he proceeds to launch each yo yo at the different dummies, doing his best to hit the arms. After several minutes of this, he stops. "Well that should be enough with those. Can't really rely on those forever." And starts weaving between the dummies attempting to hit as many as possible with his bare hands.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:12 am
Masayo walked through the door of the academy classroom, "Um, hi?" she said while scaning the room to see if there are any people around that she could talk to.

((I'm quite new to roleplaying, I guess. Please correct me if I've done any wrong. :3 ))  

damiaez1042

ThePeoplesSin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:53 pm
Akumi (Teh new Student) Walks in "Errr... Hey everyone?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:16 pm
After finishing up a bit of training, Shiro left the dojo and went back into the classroom. Looking up at the door, he sees a girl standing there. "Hey we have someone else. Good maybe now I can go relax. Actually before I do that, what's your name?"  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:13 pm
Oroami watched the kids, he was currious about the white haired kid but shruged it off.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:46 pm
After waiting for a while for a response from the girl and getting nothing, Shiro decided he had waited long enough. He let out a sigh. "Alright then. If you don't want to say who you are, that's fine with me. I'm going to go take a nap now." Shiro turned and went to a corner of the room, sat down, propped his legs up and took a quick nap. All that exercise and waiting around for the girl had tired him out.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

damiaez1042

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:18 am
Masayo quickly went to the boy's table and gently patted him on the shoulder and said "Hey, hey, hey, sorry..." she said in an apologetic kind of way.
"I sometimes blank out like that, I don't know why..." she sighed,
"Well, anyways, I'm Masayo, what's your name?" She felt awkward, but still smiled.
((Sorry, I entered too many guilds and since last holidays, I didn't get any useful responses from other people, I sorta forgot about this one, which has many members in it... I'll try to be more active more active from now on. :3))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games