Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:48 pm
"You punk a**-" Another strike and the body went limp, collapsing in a crumpled heap at the figure's feet. Geiho Juuji grinned and wiped a fist across his cheek, then spit out a wad of blood. He clenched his fists then opened them, extending his arms out to all the other students watching.

"Any other of you kids think you can take me?! Eh?! Bring it on! You, four-eyes! No? You wimpy sh*t! What about you freckles?!" Gohei walked over and grabbed the academy student by the scruff of his shirt, then threw him back a few feet. He turned to face the rest of the students then shook his head. "So disappointing... Tell ya what, whenever you kiddies grow a pair, challenge me again! Until then,-" Geiho stomped on the loser's chest and then held his arms out wider. He twisted his body around in a victorious pose for all to see. "Geiho Juuji is the champ of the Genin! Don't forget it!"

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:17 pm
Masumi stopped when she saw the boy attacking the students. She walked up to him, her long sleeves covering her hands. She twiched her hand in a certain way, and a kunai came sliding down her sleeve, and she grasped it. As she approached him, she fingered the kunai anxiously, although no one would know it was there.  

Key To The Heart

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:23 pm
Geiho saw the students were cringing, a couple of them whispering to each other. He sighed and stepped off the boy and began to walk away. He was disappointed that the students were no match for him. "Damn weaklings... They're gonna have to learn one way or the other..." Geiho stopped after a few steps and turned around. He scanned the students that were helping up the defeated, hoping to see someone out of the ordinary. He saw no one, but hovered in that spot for a moment, looking around.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:17 pm
Ryu Tengu
User Image

As Ryu entered he heard the boy call the students weak, "what do you know about weakness." He said as he, a gennin, gripped the Tsuka of his Ninjato with his left hand and grabbed the handle of his Tomahawk with his right hand. "If you think you know what weakness is, why don't you share it with me, I'd love to see your flaws." Ryu had begun to laugh on the inside he wanted nothing but to skin this punk and hang him, or possibly recruit this boy to his soon to be team of mischief makers.  

Havok-Trance

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:32 pm
Shinji walked in behind Ryu and sighed. He saw a young girl fiddling with something in her sleeve. He walked over.
"Relax, Ryu-kun and I will handle this guy." Then he rose his voice up.
"Everyone, please hurry to the shelter right away. Gennin and Academy Students both, please hurry." He started herding the younger students out.
"Ryu-kun....that guy. Handle him,, I'll be back in a little bit."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:33 pm
User Image She completely ignored the boy attempting to speak to her. Masumi followed the boy who beat up the others and as he stopped, she walked and stopped about a foot away from him. Her eyes were emotionless, but she was smiling; something rare for her. However, her smile wasn't a happy one, but a malicious one, one that promised she would cause pain. Unfortunately for others, it could not be seen past the face mask she wore. "Hello. I hear you're looking for a challenge," She spoke softly."Well, you've found one."  

Key To The Heart

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:40 pm
Ryu Tengu
User Image

Ryu nodded to Shinji then looked at Masumi "You are not at the height of strengh to be fighting this guy, let me do it." His eyes were calm and his words were vicious, he was ready to kill, he wouldn't mind killing a punk like Geiho.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:54 pm
Lightning flashed into the room, and Shinji was back.
"Alright Ryu-kun, the students are safe. Now, what's this guy's problem?" He walked up beside Ryu, his fingers starting to dance with lightning. He glanced over at the girl.
"As I said, Ryu-kun and I can handle this one. Please miss, get to the shelter." ((Dorms are the shelter for now.))  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Key To The Heart

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:09 pm
Masumi turned her eyes to him. They were filled with anger. "How dare you or-" She cut herself off and her eyes widened. She had forgotten that she wasn't rich anymore, that now she was just like these people, common peasants. She sighed, aggravated. "I refuse. I shall do whatever I wish to do."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:16 pm
Shinji sighed.
"Listen young miss, it is for your safety. A beast of unknown power is at the village gates. Ryu and I came here to get you all to safety. That is our task. Now please, hurry to the Dorms." He shook his head slowly, the strain of having to constantly channel lightning chakra beginning to have its toll on him again.  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:17 pm
Ryu Tengu
User Image

Ryu grabbed the woman and pushed her aside "a woman does not need to see the bloodshed that is about to happen here." Ryu said calmly, he respected woman more than he did most other humans, he believed Woman were the only true good in the world.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:18 pm
Geiho grinned, turning around and clenching his fists. "Bwahaha! A challenge? From 3 ninja-rejects? Bwahahaha!" He looked all three up and down, then shook his head. "There's no title-shot for beating up women. I'll have to pass. But you two-" Geiho cracked his knuckles, then waved them both over. "I'll take you two saddoff pricks anytime! C'mon, both of ya, same time!" Little did Geiho realize, he was probably about to eat dirt. He wasn't threatened in the least bit, though. He welcomed a challenge. The more challenging, the better, right? He formed hand signs and made a clone, which copied his movements and vocals as soon as it was created. "Come on, both of ya at once!" They mimicked.

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:19 pm
Shinji slapped his forehead in aggravation. How did a simple evacuation end up with people getting shoved around and having anger attacks? He was forced to let the yellow energy fade from his mouth for a minute or so. Great....stutter time is back until I can afford to use my chakra like that again.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:23 pm
Shinji's eyes tightened as he looked over at the boy.
Reject? Hoo boy, Ryu's about to kick that high and mighty nose into the dirt....and even if he doesn't... Shinji held his hands up as a yellow orb of energy formed against his palm.
"I'll l...let you ha...have f.f.f.first shot Ryu." He said, ignoring his stutter.  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games