Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaxul

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 3:52 am
Kementari
I also haven't decided whether to participate in nakie day. Maybe I'll decide later and then it'll be a suprize.

No don't! Be a zombie forever!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:47 am
Hmm, I forgot to turn off my computer, and it stayed on all night. Damn.

Yeah, my mark in 536 is currently 73 for the year. Which I'm quite proud of. Especially since I had gotten 40 first term in 436. surprised  

Caeleste

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 7:57 am
Bah! I can't save my avatar *cries* EBIL!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 10:19 am
Zurgi
Bah! I can't save my avatar *cries* EBIL!

Me neither! gonk  

Onoj

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 10:24 am
Yeah, from lurking in the Q&F, the inventories are down. There was a server malfunction last night, and the one with our inventories on it died, but luckily it was right after they did the daily backup. But things are messed up with our inventories and whatnot.

Bleh...I want to go back to my normal avvy >_< Tired of the pr0nnage, and too lazy to have to post an URL in every thread I request art in if I want art.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 10:27 am
I want to participate in Gaia Nakie day!!! Wah!!! Lol
Oh well. Bump my quest.  

Onoj

Hironaur

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 10:33 am
I am here! *rejoices for self* *eats many minstrels* Again, I haven't been on forever, and probably won't be on again till after March 5th. I missed you guys!

And Vendie, I had a dream last night that I met you . I dreamt that I went to Dorian camp and saw you, and we went on Gaia in your dorm room and stuff. It was an amusing dream because you looked partially like yourself and partially like my orchestra teacher (who does have red hair, so I wasn't too far off).

So, what have I missed while I've been away?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 10:44 am
I tried to get on last night, but I guess the servers were down for hours. I tried from like 9 till 12 (Pacific time). Now, all my recent topics are gone from my 'view my topics' window sad I have to go topic hunting.  

Elainya

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 10:47 am
Elainya
I tried to get on last night, but I guess the servers were down for hours. I tried from like 9 till 12 (Pacific time). Now, all my recent topics are gone from my 'view my topics' window sad I have to go topic hunting.

Just open your internet history and search through there *nods*

Welcome back Hironaur! You've missed....a fair amount. Too much to explain xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 10:51 am
Zurgi
Elainya

Just open your internet history and search through there *nods*

Welcome back Hironaur! You've missed....a fair amount. Too much to explain xd

Indeed. Now Gaia won't let me save my profile! Grrr. Wait I think I got it!
Bump my quest  

Onoj

Imyavie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 11:09 am
Happy nakie day everyone! xp

It feels wierd being this naked @_@"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 11:10 am
Yay the Profiles are working again and I can participate in Nakie day!  

Onoj

SYFFER

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:29 pm
Happy nakie day everyone!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:40 pm
It's interesting all the "anti-Nakie Day" people who are flaming people with naked avatars, and saying that Gaia is about the avatars and whatnot (specifically happening in the Q&F with Nakie Day bashing that I've seen)

I didn't really do this for the whole "promote community" thing, but moreso because it's highly amusing and fun xd  

Zurgi

Thaxul

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:54 pm
Alfirin IV
Hmm, I forgot to turn off my computer, and it stayed on all night. Damn.

Yeah, my mark in 536 is currently 73 for the year. Which I'm quite proud of. Especially since I had gotten 40 first term in 436. surprised

what are you talking about? sweatdrop  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games