Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Gohma and Tokuno's Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:24 pm

Gohma groaned and threw his pillow at Tokuno. "And this couldn't have waited until I woke up?"

Tokuno sidestepped the pillow and shook his head. "No, I want to go to Fukumaden, and finish as quickly as possibly. No matter what, I want to be done within a week."

Gohma groaned again, "It'll kill you."

"No. . . It won't." Tokuno stubbornly crossed his arms. "Come on, get up, Gohma. I want to leave soon."
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:31 pm

"Fine, I'll be ready soon. It'll be one week. If you die, it wasn't my fault." Gohma leaped to his feet and got in the shower. When he was done he had Tokuno pack, and they left for Fukumaden.

[[-I'm just doing a time skip kind of thing here, I don't feel like going through a week of not having either characters for use.-]]

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:46 pm

Gohma dropped an unconscious Tokuno onto his bed. He sighed softly and sat on the edge. Gohma dropped his head into his hands and rubbed his eyes carefully. It had been a brutal week putting Tokuno through the training. Gohma had nearly killed him, and he was surprised Tokuno had made it through. He glanced back at what his cousin had become in that short amount of time. Tokuno's lean body just a bit bulkier with a little added muscle mass. His face a little gaunter. His eyes dark and purple from lack of sleep. His hair lip against his shoulders, his hands rubbed of their skin and then calloused over. His knuckles, and palms, and legs bruised to the point of nothing else showing. His cousin was pretty much beaten apart. Gohma sighed sadly, maybe he had gone a bit hard on him.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:09 pm

*Machante walked through the door and sighed. She knew her leg warmers were here somewhere. She had been looking for them after she spent a few days with her medic trainer getting better. She assumed Tokuno wasn't here so she decided this was the best time. That was until she spotted black unruly hair through the crack of the bedroom door. Since she was too busy looking she didn't see where she was going and she ended up tripping on the carpet. Machante crashed onto the floor and she cursed to herself for her lack of stealth.*

Azzurre

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:12 pm

Gohma heard the crash, and in an instant was behind Machante. "Erm, and why are you sneaking around Machante?" He was a bit confused. "When you're welcomed in this house with opened arms?"
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:17 pm

*She gave out a frustrated growl and she looked up and saw Gohma standing behind her with a confused expression. Machante drew a blank.*

"Well, I didn't really want to come back here for a little bit. And when I saw you, I didn't really want to be rude and...ya. I actually just came here for my leg warmers. Apparently I left them here."

*She looked down for a second, then she looked up at him and stood up brushing herself down.*

"Hey, where were you guys anyways? I noticed that both you and Tokuno had disappeared. I thought maybe it was just Tokuno who was going to leave."

Azzurre

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:17 pm

[[mom needs phone, bbs.]]
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:25 pm

"Erm," Gohma scratched his head and shrugged. "I was his trainer."

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Azzurre

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:29 pm

*Machante looked at Gohma and placed her hands on her hips.*

"Okay....then where is he then? I suppose he's still out training?"
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:32 pm

"Uh," Gohma smiled sheepishly. "Er, not exactly. . . He's uh, indisposed right now." Gohma stepped to the right a bit to block Tokuno's room from view.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Azzurre

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:36 pm

*Machante looked at Gohma in suspicion. She crossed her arms. And noticed his movement to block Tokuno's room from her sight. Angrily she shoved him out of the way and walked in the room with Gohma in her heels. As she pushed the door open she gasped as she saw him lying on the bed covered in serious injuries. She bent down to get a good look at Tokuno. Although....it almost didn't even look like the man she saw about a week ago. She snapped her head towards Gohma, her eyes glowing.*

"What happened?" *She demanded.*
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:42 pm

"Uh. . . Uh. . . You know. Tr-training." Gohma backed slowly away from Machante. "He, uh, he wanted it done good. So I helped. . ." Gohma shrugged sheepishly. "I-I uh. I only did what he wanted, Machante."

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Azzurre

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:45 pm

*Her eyes began to harden as the white aura glowed madly.*

"You're not telling me the whole story....and you better tell me now..
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:50 pm

"Uh, well. . ." Gohma raised his hands to try and calm Machante a bit. "Most of it was taijutus. . . Hence the bruises, and the broken arm, and the muscle. I uh. . . I also might have given him a life or death obstacle course, kind of. . . Maybe. And he. . . He worked on his ninjutsu. . ." Gohma was backed against the wall now.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Azzurre

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:53 pm

*Machante didn't stop there. She was furious. But not at Gohma, just the mere fact that Tokuno had driven himself this far. It was just a shame Gohma was there.*

"Jesus! I thought he would train....but God.....why the hell did he let you put him through this?!"
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games