Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply *~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*
::Out-of-Character Forum:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2398 2399 2400 2401 2402 2403 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pikeru3617

Aged Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:55 pm
Can you guys help me with Naoya please? ;n; Need help with making him fit the story on the guild.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:55 pm
Arena Emperor
Demons don't really have Field effects right away. You can learn to command them to do something once you've gained rank a little, though. Summoners must learn the skill before they can command a devil to use it, though. So for now, don't bother. And just as a note, we usually treat those as a 'Special' or 'Custom' skill assigned to the summoner instead of the demon...that you can command others to use.

Having said that...

If you have a demon that is basically a dog, it is only logical it has a better sense of smell than a normal demon, so feel free to treat it as such when you RP. That's a common sense thing, like you said. But things with magical effects like charming enemies, affecting stats, status, etc...those are skills that must be learned. Good rule of thumb is that if you have to ask if something is a common sense ability or a magical one, just assume it's the latter and ask before you use it.

2 more questions

1. So is this officially accepted?
2. can it be assumed that kappas are capable of reading and writing since they are known traditionally to leave warning/safety signs for children. (ie heavily popular culture but not actually mentioned nor denied in the shin megami franchise)  

Makako-ma

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:56 pm
And if you are fine with the above edits, then the profile is approved.
I posted it at this link.

You may now begin to RP and participate with Ishi in the Halloween events!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:02 pm
Yeah, makes perfect sense that Kappa could read and write. Demons aren't all stupid, mindless beasts in SMT Lore. Some of them are intelligent, some are silly, some are sexy, some are creepy, some are crotchety and cranky, some are violent, some are animals, and so on...

That's a fine trait for it to have.

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:03 pm
kay thx. 24 hours to make magic happen lol

The kappa was supposed to kindof be her long term parole officer and occasional interpreter, especially when giving testimony or writing up reports.

She saw:
sexual deviants failing to live up to their potential and simply accept their punishment after remaining ever trapped in their pitiful state

kappa saw:
she gave some perverts a little nudge and one of them was foolish enough to accept the offer. 2 apologized and vowed to change their ways. 1 was punished and changed his ways. No serious injuries.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:12 pm
As an American I picked a random Japanese port city known for corruption and some spiritual issues. Turns out Persona 4 took place just outside of said city.

I find this deeply disturbing but also very convenient. I guess Ishi could start her reintroduction to missions in normal society there  

Makako-ma

stickdude

Generous Informer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:39 am
I have a feeling Ishi would not get along with Misha. XD;  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:01 am
*Snickers* Perhaps not.  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:31 am
I am not shure why anyone hasn't said it already, but I will.

Ishi, Ishimaru and Mataki. Rule enforcers of the guild.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:34 am
Rednal
*Snickers* Perhaps not.

Red? QwQ Would it be okay if I post Naoya's profile here and help me here? Please? Arena told me you are in charge of helping me with his profile. I promise to try my very best like nobody ever was to catch them is my test to train-

Naoya: You are not catching Pokemon. Stay focus.

Enkidu: Pokemon?! Where?

Bou: I like Pokemon too. -shows off her Poke'walker- I keep it on me. My old Charizard is on it.

Naoya: -sighs and goes back to writing a plan on what to do if he meets a angel- Tear out their wings and rip out their soul.

>n> He needs a new hobby or a girlfriend.

Naoya: This is my hobby.  

pikeru3617

Aged Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100

pikeru3617

Aged Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:43 am
Also Bou you are not allowed to go around dressed as this.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Even if it is a full body costume.

Bou: Pokemon hater!

Yes this is her true self. Wanting to be close to others, being able to accepted on liking Pokemon, her short temper, and fondness of fire.

Bou: Long live the master race! Fire types that is. Fire type is the master race.

Master type. We don't want you to sound racist.

Bou: Hope Fugi comes too. Can't wait to see what he dresses up as.

My new year wish. Is to get Bou closer to Fugi.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:50 am
You can post the profile here, yes. ^^  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:16 am
v.v I am sorry I am not helpful in the profile helping department. I only recently got the job, so you gals are my first clients.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:21 am
::Original Character (App Summoner)::

Quote:
Gaia Avatar: [Mods will do this.]
Gaia Name:pikeru3617

Quote:
Name: Naoya Toukuo
Nicknames: Cain
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hometown: Aoyama
Love Interest: Was never interested in anyone
Personality: Normally calm and level headed with most people. All of that is thrown away when the subject of god or anything holy is thrown in. When people first meet him, most of them say that he is too smart and knows too much. To almost everyone around him, he views as children or insects. Not above mocking people or killing to get his way. To him, everyone including himself are just a piece for a chess. A hater of change, no that would not be the right word to explain how he feels about change. He feels that it is too late to change and too late to be saved. After living for so long he became smarter and even seemed to be able to see what most people would do before they do it. What he really wants is to be understood and to be forgiven by his brother. His brother is the only one he cares about and will protect with his life.

He doesn't mind having his demons out when he is alone. Mainly to talk to them. Even a lone wolf like him, needs somebody to talk to. While the comp is but a tool to him, the demons inside are anything but, a tool. He knows how dangerous they can be and that they all have their own personality. Also as long as they don't make a mess of things and makes sure the ones that he has out look somewhat human.

Bio: To know his story, all one has to do is to read the bible of Cain. Though that is only part of who he is. His body will wither away and will be born again. Each time this happens his past memories come with him. Not right away of course. This time he was born in Japan and when his memories first came, he was scared, then he came accept them. Not long after that his parents died in a accident. His aunt and uncle took him in and introduced him to their son. Right away the two bonded. They became like brothers, Naoya became protective over his cousin. The reason why Naoya warmed up to his cousin so fast was because he knew his cousin had the soul of Abel.

After finishing high school, he became a freelancer. Taking the advantage of still looking young, he changed his age on paperwork so he could go to high school again to pass as a transfer student. Things like that was child's play to him. He just hopes a certain demon isn't there. A certain trickster that enjoys toying with men and gods alike.

Quote:
Summoner Data

Weapon: Comp
Fighting Style: Fights alongside with his demons
Arcana: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alignment: Chaos Neutral

Quote:
Resistances

Survivor's Resistances
Elemental Affinities: ((One Resist, One Weakness))
Resist: Curse
Weak: Light

Starter Demon's Resistances
Elemental Affinities: ((One Resist, One Weakness))
Resist: Almighty
Weak: Curse

Final Demon's Resistances
Elemental Affinities: ((1 Resist, 1 Reflect/Null))
Reflect: Curse
Resist: Almighty

======================================

Survivor's Abilities:
Life Drain, Mana Bonus, Curse of Words, Alertness, Repel Light, Virus Wave , Hell's Judgment ,Judgment of Darkness

Contracted Demons:
1. Enkidu User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Maha Magna, Snip, Phys Boost, Drain Hit, Life Surge, Vorpal Blade, Fatal Strike, Anger of the Earth

2. Gilgamesh User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mafrei, Curse of Words, Tempest Slash, Holy Dance, Speedy Recovery, Victory Cry, Heat Kaiser, War Cry

Quote:
Items Owned:
Comp, broken comp, picture of his cousin, laptop, and reading glasses

pikeru3617

Aged Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100

pikeru3617

Aged Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:22 am
Please note that I am changing Gilgamesh to another one. Just running short on time. sweatdrop  
*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2398 2399 2400 2401 2402 2403 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games