Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply *~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*
::Out-of-Character Forum:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2399 2400 2401 2402 2403 2404 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:32 am
Ah, yes, this character.

Flat-out copying the plot of one of the games to create a character is not a good plan here. We have our own ways of using the source material - try making an original character, since canons from other games generally don't exist except as NPCs. That character just isn't going to happen.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:59 pm
stickdude
I have a feeling Ishi would not get along with Misha. XD;
lol, I dunno about Misha but Ishi will probably feel its a great relationship.  

Makako-ma

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:10 pm
So would non-persona users (devil summoners) have shadows?
Does one actually have to not get along with their shadow?
Can a yatagarasu agent enter TV world?
Aren't shadows technically special doppleganger demons?
Does the inaba timeline in this guild take place before, after, or during the events of persona 4?
What does Yatagarasu know about the events of persona 4?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:21 pm
Makako-ma
They could, but don't expect it to ever happen. Summoner and Persona storylines mostly run separate from one another.

Actually, two of the villainous organizations focus on the idea that characters agree with the shadow and accept it back into their bodies as though the shadows really ARE the 'True Self', awakening their Shadow Persona Ability...which is how you join one of the villainous squads in the Guild. Otherwise, yeah, you probably don't get along with them.
Tricky question. The TV World has become one with the Tower of Babel, which only appears at Midnight during the Dark Hour. Entering through the TV will land you inside Babel on one of the countless floors within. You can also enter Babel through the front door of Junes during the Dark Hour, as Junes is what transforms into Babel at that time. Summoners can't go through the TV. Only I. Teamers can. Summoners could try to go through the front door, but I don't recommend it...Babel is filled with guys who will literally kill you if you're on your own [see: Stupidity Clause]. And Summoners have no reason to enter there for their job or storyline.
No.
Does the inaba timeline in this guild take place before, after, or during the events of persona 4?
As it states on the front page of the Guild, which I hope you took the time to read (I don't write all that for my health, after all XD ), this is the year AFTER the events of Persona 4. Soji simply stayed in Inaba for his Senior year...which is what this is. You can always find out the day, date, etc. by looking in the Announcements...as every progression of time, day, etc. are listed there.
Only what the I. Team and Shadow Operatives tell them, individually, on a trust-only basis. Ishi wouldn't know much of anything about it, except that some weird stuff happened in the town last year with the Fog. Ciela Kuzunoha, on the other hand, probably knows a good bit more since she's got a good rapport with Soji Seta.

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:38 pm
Arena Emperor
Makako-ma
They could, but don't expect it to ever happen. Summoner and Persona storylines mostly run separate from one another.

Actually, two of the villainous organizations focus on the idea that characters agree with the shadow and accept it back into their bodies as though the shadows really ARE the 'True Self', awakening their Shadow Persona Ability...which is how you join one of the villainous squads in the Guild. Otherwise, yeah, you probably don't get along with them.
Tricky question. The TV World has become one with the Tower of Babel, which only appears at Midnight during the Dark Hour. Entering through the TV will land you inside Babel on one of the countless floors within. You can also enter Babel through the front door of Junes during the Dark Hour, as Junes is what transforms into Babel at that time. Summoners can't go through the TV. Only I. Teamers can. Summoners could try to go through the front door, but I don't recommend it...Babel is filled with guys who will literally kill you if you're on your own [see: Stupidity Clause]. And Summoners have no reason to enter there for their job or storyline.
No.
As it states on the front page of the Guild, which I hope you took the time to read (I don't write all that for my health, after all XD ), this is the year AFTER the events of Persona 4. Soji simply stayed in Inaba for his Senior year...which is what this is. You can always find out the day, date, etc. by looking in the Announcements...as every progression of time, day, etc. are listed there.
Only what the I. Team and Shadow Operatives tell them, individually, on a trust-only basis. Ishi wouldn't know much of anything about it, except that some weird stuff happened in the town last year with the Fog. Ciela Kuzunoha, on the other hand, probably knows a good bit more since she's got a good rapport with Soji Seta.
Thanks

Ishi is primarily going to be investigating the present state of Inaba so hopefully entering the TV world wont be an issue. One might say she's giving a followup checkup on the area as part of an exercise and mental status testing mission. though it would be awkward if she found that some kids could enter the televisions.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:22 pm
So do summoners have arcanas? I think Ishi's would be judgement  

Makako-ma

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:55 pm
Yes, they have Arcanas. Speaking of summoners, Ishi should go introduce herself to the other agents, like by visiting Ciela Kuzunoha's estate. Or at least being nice to Kyori if she sees her at the Inn - Ishi's probably outranked there. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:18 pm
I'll toss him out then. Sorry for all the trouble. ^^"  

pikeru3617

Aged Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:25 pm
I do look forward to any other characters you plan on making in the future o mo b  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:48 pm
Rednal
Yes, they have Arcanas. Speaking of summoners, Ishi should go introduce herself to the other agents, like by visiting Ciela Kuzunoha's estate. Or at least being nice to Kyori if she sees her at the Inn - Ishi's probably outranked there. XD
Ishi is outranked everywhere probably.

Skill, experience, and power tend to not be the primary factor in ranking up in good guy organizations so she's probably not getting ahead of anyone for a while, not that she really cares. "If you put good into the world then good will come out of it even if you are an insect or stagehand" is the type of philosophy she has.

Also by some chance she happened to be stationed at Osaka then sent to inaba and is now looking to make contact with someone at the amagi inn. I haven't been planning any of this ahead ooc lol :3  

Makako-ma

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:09 pm
She'd proooobably have been told to go to the new place they're setting up - though not to live there. It's a bit full already. XD

It does help to plan ahead and ask questions - especially when you don't know what's already going on and what a given character ought to know at any given time. We're fairly big on our plotlines here, so... yeah.

On the other hand, the inn IS active right now... good place to be if you want to RP.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:30 pm
I was just excited to finally get to post. Everything worked out that way so I did lol.

While her current assignment is investigating Inaba and sending a report back, she technically isn't even stationed there. Its more of a meet and greet.

Her current rank and position in inaba is unofficially "Friendly extra pair of hands that happens to be wandering about under a-certain-someone-from-Osaka's orders"

She doesn't know the actual nature of her mission except that she is encouraged to read about and practice the principle of "ma" aka an aesthetic that cannot be touched or seen yet can be associated directly with the environment in which it originates aka be timeless and graceful in the mission or perhaps an even deeper meaning.

She's just getting started reading about this however.  

Makako-ma

Necromonium
Crew

Hopeful Conversationalist

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:13 pm
She [Ishi] Should totally meet up with other Yatagarsu peoples!
=D
=D
=DDD

Like the current Geirin...after things.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:25 pm
pikeru3617
Just a quick note, Pikeru, one of the numbers that you chose for the trick or treat has already been chosen. Please do pick again.

Also, Necro, do not force someone to choose a specific person over everyone else. I think that they should meet all the regular Yatagarasu members before they meet the Kuzunoha.  

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

pikeru3617

Aged Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:33 pm
@Zorc
- glomps and clings to- Changed it~ :3 Hope I get trick! Trick seems to be more fun than the treat~  
*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2399 2400 2401 2402 2403 2404 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games