Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply *~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*
::Out-of-Character Forum:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2402 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:17 am
The Amagi Inn is not where the Yatagarasu meets. They have an ACTUAL BASE in the town now, and that's where new members should go to introduce themselves, get orders, and so on. If she's being sent to the city, she would know about that - perfect excuse to go elsewhere. ^^

No, it may not be totally realistic to have characters conveniently not noticing other things that happen... but this roleplay isn't well-grounded in reality to begin with. XD In this case, it's not really about the "natural" course of action - that just sounds like an excuse to push a character where they shouldn't be going, and all it will do is make everyone else upset. Instead, find something else that's natural to do - like going shopping for food or something, building up supplies now that she's in town. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:30 am
Rednal
The Amagi Inn is not where the Yatagarasu meets. They have an ACTUAL BASE in the town now, and that's where new members should go to introduce themselves, get orders, and so on. If she's being sent to the city, she would know about that - perfect excuse to go elsewhere. ^^

No, it may not be totally realistic to have characters conveniently not noticing other things that happen... but this roleplay isn't well-grounded in reality to begin with. XD In this case, it's not really about the "natural" course of action - that just sounds like an excuse to push a character where they shouldn't be going, and all it will do is make everyone else upset. Instead, find something else that's natural to do - like going shopping for food or something, building up supplies now that she's in town. ^^
She'd have just gone there but someone said Yatagarasu members don't know each other that well cuz secrecy and stuff. I figured taking a bath would make a lot more sense than ringing the doorbell of a government bogeyman agency. This is why I didn't wanna start off as some basic-ish rank originally.

Things like this are also why I was using that posting format. Anyways don't worry about it. I'll just do some unnatural thing and be just as bad as someone daring to take a bath at a popular inn after arriving in a new location.  

Makako-ma

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:38 am
There's a difference between "not knowing socially" and "having no idea where to go for the job". ^^ If they're a Yatagarasu Agent, they should know about the base that's been established.

And the thing about ranks is that we kind of want you to prove that you're a good fit for our Guild before we give you the power to make a real impact on the plot. We wouldn't let anyone join and immediately be a top-class power - you have to earn it. One of the best ways of earning things is demonstrating that you can cheerfully and easily go along with our style and not try to push things that shouldn't be pushed. ^^ RP'ing is a cooperative hobby, after all - being willing to cooperate with others does help.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:41 am
stickdude
TheRealKiru

Hate to do this to you, Kiru, but the current goings on in the hotsprings are restricted to the I.Team and those directly associated with them.
Any chance we can wait until after? XD;;
Sorry.

Aw. Okies. sad  

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

stickdude

Generous Informer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:48 am
TheRealKiru
stickdude
TheRealKiru

Hate to do this to you, Kiru, but the current goings on in the hotsprings are restricted to the I.Team and those directly associated with them.
Any chance we can wait until after? XD;;
Sorry.

Aw. Okies. sad

Juuuuuust hold onto that post until later. I like the implications of it. We'll just act on it a little later. o wo b  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:57 am
Rednal
There's a difference between "not knowing socially" and "having no idea where to go for the job". ^^ If they're a Yatagarasu Agent, they should know about the base that's been established.

And the thing about ranks is that we kind of want you to prove that you're a good fit for our Guild before we give you the power to make a real impact on the plot. We wouldn't let anyone join and immediately be a top-class power - you have to earn it. One of the best ways of earning things is demonstrating that you can cheerfully and easily go along with our style and not try to push things that shouldn't be pushed. ^^ RP'ing is a cooperative hobby, after all - being willing to cooperate with others does help.
Not trying to be a boss. Just trying to be someone who would know how to contact human resources without a middle-man lol.

You keep hinting that I'm not cooperating like you've already decided im not a good fit whenever I discuss a character's situation. Stop that.. or did you? Anyways, for now I'm stuck. Your story event is fine one way or another even if Ishi does make it to the hotspring and someone happens to invoke the "stupidy clause" to protect the story from horrible hygienic people who are clearly just making excuses to get all up in yer cookie jar. My issue is separate and not really that urgent but it would be helpful to know whats going on in the immediate environment currently so I'm waiting for some more posts. Otherwise I'm stuck with ishi suddenly getting the urge to go to the grocery store for no reason

Alternatively I could just ask more about the Yatagarasu and build something from there but then it would still be weird to have been at the inn go to the headquarters having not noticed anything strange about the inn as the apocalypse takes place there.

edit
So I gotta wait a while either way.  

Makako-ma

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:07 am
*Sips tea* I was offering that roleplay opportunity to help provide a reasonably justified way to not get involved. If you don't want to take me up on that, that's fine. ^^ Really, though, it does help if you just roll with things as they happen and not worry too much about the little details. We're here to have fun, after all.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:14 am
I guess I can have my summoner person do stuff somewhere.  

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:19 am
Have her go to Ciela Kuzunoha's estate and introduce herself. o wo b  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:21 am
Rednal
*Sips tea* I was offering that roleplay opportunity to help provide a reasonably justified way to not get involved. If you don't want to take me up on that, that's fine. ^^ Really, though, it does help if you just roll with things as they happen and not worry too much about the little details. We're here to have fun, after all.
*pours you more tea fully expecting you to drink every drop without fail*

*no bathroom breaks eek dramallama *

Cant roll with things as they happen if they haven't happened yet. I also don't even know whats happening. Apparently I can just stroll into any ole Yatagarasu base like "aloha!" so I'll have to go with that I guess.

What is the I team doing btw? Like overall currently not the upcoming event  

Makako-ma

Necromonium
Crew

Hopeful Conversationalist

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:23 am
Makako-ma

Cant roll with things as they happen if they haven't happened yet. I also don't even know whats happening. Apparently I can just stroll into any ole Yatagarasu base like "aloha!" so I'll have to go with that I guess.

I team is trying to figure out their next move, when it comes to fighting the great Big bad!
Oh, and I've decided to help you with a little guidance at the Inn with an Agent.
Also, I've been sick for the day. So...Yeah. x.x that's why i've been slow to react.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:24 am
Rednal
Have her go to Ciela Kuzunoha's estate and introduce herself. o wo b
ringring

hey I just missed something that could end all humanity lemme use yer shower! rofl

^a rough re- pre-inactment of what would happen if she went right now  

Makako-ma

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:30 am
Necromonium
Makako-ma

I team is trying to figure out their next move, when it comes to fighting the great Big bad!
Oh, and I've decided to help you with a little guidance at the Inn with an Agent.
Also, I've been sick for the day. So...Yeah. x.x that's why i've been slow to react.
Would Ishi be aware of this "big bad"

Also I was mostly just unclear about the level of secrecy involved with the agency. So I just did it like the CIA lol. (not the real kind the popculture kind. Or maybe they are like this)

Your boss is a little note that's hidden inside the speaker of a public phone every Friday without fail. Your partners are a gun, the note delivery guy, and a cyanide pill hidden beneath your molars. If you are 3000 feet in the air in the middle of an enemy base and they want to contact you then somehow someway they will contact you.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:32 am
Makako-ma

Also I was mostly just unclear about the level of secrecy involved with the agency. So I just did it like the CIA lol. (not the real kind the popculture kind. Or maybe they are like this)

Your boss is a little note that's hidden inside the speaker of a public phone every Friday without fail. Your partners are a gun, the note delivery guy, and a cyanide pill hidden beneath your molars. If you are 3000 feet in the air in the middle of an enemy base and they want to contact you then somehow someway they will contact you.

No she would not.
Not at the moment, at least. Maybe in the future....
Though, we'll be sure to show you the Yatagarasu, and then we can figure up stuff, and things. And probably hit on Ishi  

Necromonium
Crew

Hopeful Conversationalist

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:43 am
Necromonium
Makako-ma

No she would not.
Not at the moment, at least. Maybe in the future....
Though, we'll be sure to show you the Yatagarasu, and then we can figure up stuff, and things. And probably hit on Ishi

emotion_0A0 even more reason to investigate further! Not knowing who knows what including yourself is kindof hard lol

BTW she's gonna have some candid pinup pics going around according to the trick or treat event cough  
*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2402 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games