Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24039 24040 24041 24042 24043 24044 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:18 pm

don't sarcasm me, miss sassy cannuck.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:36 pm

but that wasn't sarcasm! gonk

Thanatoast Crunch

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:40 pm

Most games from that generation didn't age worth s**t. 3D was so new back then, and decent camera angles were such a foreign concept.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:41 pm

Don't you sass meeeeee DON'T YOU DO IT!

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:41 pm

SO MUCH SASSSSSS

But yeah, it is just one of those games, I guess.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:45 pm

What's that? You want to see yourself AND the things trying to kill you? well i dunno about that

Waynebrizzle

Thanatoast Crunch

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:50 pm

I haven't played much PS1 except for FFVII, but oh my goddd. I kept getting stuck because I couldn't tell where you could and couldn't go because the graphics were that awful. The cutscenes looked nice, though, especially for a game that old.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:51 pm

I have so much to do.

Work upon work upon work.

I'm done with everything I wanted to get done this weekend except math.

I studied yesterday... ON A SATURDAY... All night. For geography, because I felt so ill prepared.

And I need to turn in an assignment for that class too.

I'm going to sleep.

I have time before class tomorrow,, and I should be able to just eat the bread I made today for breakfast...

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:53 pm

8-bit Jazzy
I haven't played much PS1 except for FFVII, but oh my goddd. I kept getting stuck because I couldn't tell where you could and couldn't go because the graphics were that awful. The cutscenes looked nice, though, especially for a game that old.

Even the CG is horrible by that gen's standards. 8 and 9 have waaaay better CG. 7 is definitely overdue for some form of a remake.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:55 pm

Chrono Cross's FMVs are dated... by style... but they could still be something by today's standards.

No moving mouths or highly articulated models... That's really the only way you can tell, and it's not like you'll ******** notice it, because it's just a movie.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Thanatoast Crunch

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:56 pm

Waynebrizzle
8-bit Jazzy

Even the CG is horrible by that gen's standards. 8 and 9 have waaaay better CG. 7 is definitely overdue for some form of a remake.

Seriously? Are there any games with better CG from '97 or before? But yeah, it definitely needs a remake sometime.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:56 pm

two dope-a** games comin out Tuesday

GONNA HAVE s**t TO PLAY AGAIN YEY

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:57 pm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:03 pm

Nice. And I see drawings of Chrono Trigger characters! Is this like Chrono Trigger? Maybe I should play it.

Thanatoast Crunch

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:05 pm

8-bit Jazzy
Nice. And I see drawings of Chrono Trigger characters! Is this like Chrono Trigger? Maybe I should play it.

It's not all that like Chrono Trigger

I dunno, I couldn't really get into Chrono Cross... and Chrono Trigger is ******** favorite

game

of all time

ALL TIME
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24039 24040 24041 24042 24043 24044 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games