Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply *~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*
::Out-of-Character Forum:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 2408 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Necromonium
Crew

Hopeful Conversationalist

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:46 am
Makako-ma

No she would not.
Not at the moment, at least. Maybe in the future....
Though, we'll be sure to show you the Yatagarasu, and then we can figure up stuff, and things. And probably hit on Ishi

emotion_0A0 even more reason to investigate further! Not knowing who knows what including yourself is kind of hard lol

BTW she's gonna have some candid pinup pics going around according to the trick or treat event cough
Fingers crossed
But Yes! I highly reccomend you follow Red! He'll help lead you towards where you need to be! And away from Trouble!
=D
Seriously though. I can send someone else if you'd rather interact with a girl, but you should follow them.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:55 am
Necromonium
Makako-ma

No she would not.
Though, we'll be sure to show you the Yatagarasu, and then we can figure up stuff, and things. And probably hit on Ishi

emotion_0A0 even more reason to investigate further! Not knowing who knows what including yourself is kind of hard lol

BTW she's gonna have some candid pinup pics going around according to the trick or treat event cough

Fingers crossed
But Yes! I highly reccomend you follow Red! He'll help lead you towards where you need to be! And away from Trouble!
=D
Seriously though. I can send someone else if you'd rather interact with a girl, but you should follow them.red is fine

I still don't know how much either Ishi or red is supposed to know tho not knowing much about red isn't that strange

but thanks, my plan so far was to begin Ishi's personal planning to acquire additional cucumbers. I think I may have cucumbers entered to be registered as an item with some odd effect  

Makako-ma

Necromonium
Crew

Hopeful Conversationalist

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:56 am
Makako-ma
Necromonium
Makako-ma

No she would not.

Fingers crossed
=D
Seriously though. I can send someone else if you'd rather interact with a girl, but you should follow them.
red is fine

I still don't know how much either Ishi or red is supposed to know tho not knowing much about red isn't that strange

but thanks, my plan so far was to begin Ishi's personal planning to acquire additional cucumbers. I think I may have cucumbers entered to be registered as an item with some odd effect

If she's fond of cucumbers, then perhaps there will be a way!
*Sparkles* (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
But for now, totally follow Red. Will alert things. owob  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:33 am
ok so it looks like im going with the original plan but sped up. still gotta settle into town somehow and get the next objectives though  

Makako-ma

pikeru3617

Aged Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:50 pm
Okay Bou lost her temper now. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:09 pm
Necromonium
Makako-ma

No she would not.

Fingers crossed
=D
Seriously though. I can send someone else if you'd rather interact with a girl, but you should follow them.So ya.. ppl are starting to scream a little at the inn lol. In the countryside that is, You could hear it from down the road most likely

maybe its just drunk... underage screams............... fufufufufufufu  

Makako-ma

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:43 pm
You guys should really fix your quote boxes. o wo;

That aside, this is Inaba. It's a NORMAL day when people are just screaming in terror. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:54 pm
Rednal
You guys should really fix your quote boxes. o wo;

That aside, this is Inaba. It's a NORMAL day when people are just screaming in terror. XD

I don't think many people were screaming in terror outside the alternate worlds in persona 4 lol.  

Makako-ma

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:58 pm
In the game so far I've gotten to the amagi heiress's dungeon.

Its laggy as hell on my emulator but I also get to cheat a little if I can figure out how to use this thing lol.

I almost feel like I'm actually making decisions for myself in this game. Not really though since there doesn't really seem to be many choices outside the shop and which door to go through so far. This is several hours in xd it may as well be a visual novel you cant really brush this one off as a JRPG thing  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:01 pm
So the deadline for the contests was in 2 hours or was it 22 hours ago lol

Thought I was short on time  

Makako-ma

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:35 am
how does one get selected for persona Idol exactly?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:34 am
It was something we started off doing as a goofy past-time. We're just trying to finish up this round though.

We may do it again later, at which point...it's less "how do you get selected", and more, "join if you want to".

And yeah the contest was for Halloween. xD Which has come and past. We'll probably have the results up in the morning.  

Great Ryoman!
Crew

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:39 am
Great Ryoman!
It was something we started off doing as a goofy past-time. We're just trying to finish up this round though.

We may do it again later, at which point...it's less "how do you get selected", and more, "join if you want to".

And yeah the contest was for Halloween. xD Which has come and past. We'll probably have the results up in the morning.

more or less missed another event crying

maybe i'll get cucumbers or something for my Halloween disguise entry lol  
Zorc James rolled 20 6-sided dice: 5, 4, 5, 2, 4, 4, 5, 6, 4, 5, 4, 5, 5, 4, 4, 3, 4, 3, 1, 2 Total: 79 (20-120)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:20 pm
1-2 for Coffee
3-4 for Cat
5-6 for Music Note  

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Makako-ma rolled 20 6-sided dice: 5, 1, 4, 3, 2, 1, 2, 6, 1, 6, 3, 1, 5, 6, 5, 3, 1, 3, 6, 5 Total: 69 (20-120)

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:25 pm
Zorc James
1-2 for Coffee
3-4 for Cat
5-6 for Music Note
???

heh.. 69  
*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 2408 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games