Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 2408 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:55 pm
Yeah, I know. I raraely take anything personally as it takes quite a bit to get me mad. *hugs back again*
Yes, an intelligent debate would be nice sometime.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:57 pm
Could someone delete those idiotic posts between LJcerberus and I in 2.0? I would be very appreciative.  

Tanakietsu

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:23 pm
I can't believe this place, incredibly seldom moderator activity. :gonk'd:

Only reason I want moderator activity, is cause [most] you're all my friends! x'D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:38 pm
Actually, I have a great idea. I'm not sure if moderators can do this or not, but could someone just either delete or somehow get rid of 2.0? I would be much obliged. Obviously it's causing problems. While you're at it, you can delete my thread in the AC. Obviously the Refuge isn't quite ready for something like this. I would much rather they be deleted rather than just locked or anything else.

This is not something I will change my mind about, nor will attempt to recreate in any way. The Refuge simply isn't the platform I hoped it would be. Don't say "But, Tana [...]" I stand adamant in my decision. Just delete them and we will be on our merry ways! :'D

It would be ludicrous to just keep going, I'll just semi-frequent the Hangout.

Tanakietsu

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:46 pm
Moving on from this, I am feeling relatively better. :3

Oh! And Snowman! Don't forget (in FE) that I'm waiting for you eventually! x3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:53 pm
Tomorrow (which happens in about five minutes) I will start having to pack for the rest of the year. I will not be on as frequently, but still more frequently than my semi-hiatus.

I seem to come and go with Gaia as if it were an eternal rebound girlfriend. 3; Sorry for that ridiculous simile. xD

For those who would like to keep in touch after I leave I'll post this once.

My e-mail: underworldflash@gmail,com
AIM: imperiokinesis

If you contact me through instant messenger, you should probably address me as you would here or I'll just ignore the chat.

I'll be going now.

Tanakietsu

skyestarweaver

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:33 pm
woa. It's been awhile since I looked on this board. hehe. I'll come back more often, promise!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:42 pm
Sorry Tana, I was really busy with my dance class. I'll take care of it now. I'm just going to delete the posts back to the ranting for now. If you want the whole thing gone I'll get to that when you PM me.

EDIT: Cleanup=done. Now let's all just get along with life.
3nodding  

Electric Kool-Aid

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:33 pm
Thank you muchly, darling.

*hugs Eka* I wish I could see Eka performing her dance! :'D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:43 pm
And even more thanks, love. *hugs Eka even more*

Life definitely wouldn't be the same without you. wink

Nor the rest of the Refuge. It's going to be a pillow-fightless year. ):

I'll miss you all, good thing I've still got weeks.

Tanakietsu

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:48 pm
Every year we do a "Story Ballet" this year is Alice in Wonderland...I'm the white rabbit...>.< Which is great cause I've got a Jefferson Airplane song named after me.

This is what happens when you have oldish tutus and pointe shoes, way too much time and a class that doesn't get easily embarrassed.
I'm second from the right with pigtails.
I'm in the front
in our local diner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:56 pm
Gosh, Eka. You're adorable! Remind me of Kate Winslet, who I absolutely love.

Man I really wish we all could have gotten together. 4laugh (There I go, bringing it up again. Hopefully no-one will say anything! :gonk'd: )

Congrats on the White Rabbit! One of my favorite characters, aside from the Mad Hatter, the Hare, and the Centipede [whom I love only for their interpretations]!

Tanakietsu

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:05 pm
I wanted to be Alice or the Cheshire Cat, but white rabbit's been made into a big part so it's groovy.

Thanks Tana, never been compared to a celeb before >.<

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:11 pm
No, there's definitely a similarity. And you both have that sophisticated aura around you (from the movies and other things I've seen her in) that's really great and inviting!  

Tanakietsu

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:13 pm
>.< *huggles*  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 2408 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games