Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2405 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:54 pm
wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:35 pm
I've seen the first snow of the winter up here where I am~
I went to the store and I bought yarn,, I'm gonna crochet a big blue and small white Totoro for my best friend as a gift~ >w<

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:48 pm
Queen Spazzy
I went to the store and I bought yarn,, I'm gonna crochet a big blue and small white Totoro for my best friend as a gift~ >w<

Crochet me underwear next, will ya? pirate  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:28 pm
Blind Blindness
Queen Spazzy

I'm not sure about how comfortable that would be... o_____o
I'm currently surrounded by books about Egypt, its temples, and the city of Karnak, writing a paper on the Amen-Re temple complex.
I haven't worked on the Totoros much today since this paper is due tomorrow and I only just started it this afternoon. >>;
Normally I'd have this done easy peasy, but I'm getting frustrated.
It's taking me more time to format my paper and such than it is to actually write the paper...
*listening to Björk as homework music*

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:02 pm
Queen Spazzy
Blind Blindness
Queen Spazzy

I'm currently surrounded by books about Egypt, its temples, and the city of Karnak, writing a paper on the Amen-Re temple complex.
I haven't worked on the Totoros much today since this paper is due tomorrow and I only just started it this afternoon. >>;
It's taking me more time to format my paper and such than it is to actually write the paper...

Oh, I only had one assignment, and I already finished it. It was this easy conflict resolution assignment. Assessing a problem you've experienced with another person, and only about five questions to answer from your perspective and theirs.

I do have an English literary analysis due December 1st. I still have to start reading. xD. Which reminds me, I should place this book in my bag because I'll probably have time to read during breaks between classes seeing as I don't have anything else to do.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:10 pm
Blind Blindness
Queen Spazzy

Oh, I only had one assignment, and I already finished it. It was this easy conflict resolution assignment. Assessing a problem you've experienced with another person, and only about five questions to answer from your perspective and theirs.

I do have an English literary analysis due December 1st. I still have to start reading. xD. Which reminds me, I should place this book in my bag because I'll probably have time to read during breaks between classes seeing as I don't have anything else to do.

I'm pretty much writing this paper with no notes and having read very little from the books.
It's just an easy subject for me, I guess.
I'm just getting frustrated with it.
It's giving me an awful headache because I've been under a lot of stress and I'm worrying about more than just this paper.
And I just freaked myself out because I thought I had a one page homework paper to turn in as well and I hadn't started reading the chapter.
And then I managed to lose my flash drive for the first time in years the other day and I was freaking out because I have a digital project on it I haven't backed up on my laptop yet that's due on Thursday, and I was really worried it would have gotten stolen because everybody and their brother at my university has sticky fingers when it comes to flash drives.
Plah, stressful times near the end of the semester.
At least I get a few days off next week for Thanksgiving...

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:20 pm
Queen Spazzy
Blind Blindness
Queen Spazzy

I'm pretty much writing this paper with no notes and having read very little from the books.
It's giving me an awful headache because I've been under a lot of stress and I'm worrying about more than just this paper.
And I just freaked myself out because I thought I had a one page homework paper to turn in as well and I hadn't started reading the chapter.
And then I managed to lose my flash drive for the first time in years the other day and I was freaking out because I have a digital project on it I haven't backed up on my laptop yet that's due on Thursday, and I was really worried it would have gotten stolen because everybody and their brother at my university has sticky fingers when it comes to flash drives.

Oh wow. At least your life is eventful on the school front, though hectic xD

Did you ever find your flash drive?

Yeah, writing papers can be frustrating even if you know the subject. The process can just be irritating: formatting, editing, printing, slow computer while researching, and paranoia about losing your work. I always remove the hardware now, taking it out of the drive when it says "It is now safe to remove your hardware." xD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:38 am
Blind Blindness
Queen Spazzy

Oh wow. At least your life is eventful on the school front, though hectic xD

Did you ever find your flash drive?

Yeah, writing papers can be frustrating even if you know the subject. The process can just be irritating: formatting, editing, printing, slow computer while researching, and paranoia about losing your work. I always remove the hardware now, taking it out of the drive when it says "It is now safe to remove your hardware." xD

It's stressful, and it's making me sick. .__.
Good news, though, is that I DID find my flash drive; my professor found it, remembered it was mine, and kept it safe for me. xD
I always eject my drive, I can't afford for any of my files to be corrupted.
My paper is nearly done now~
It would have been done AGES ago, but I get frustrated with it easily, so I go off and do something else for a bit.
If I don't count all my distraction time, I've really only put about an hour's work into this paper, maybe two if I include the small amount of research time I've put into it. >>;
The good news is that since I haven't really read any of the books, I can't plagiarize them. 8D

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:53 pm
FIRST FROST IS PRETTY.
This is the first monthly collectible I've REALLY liked in a very long time.
Maybe it's a winter thing that I like the winter month items more...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:58 pm
We've reached 500k posts!
Our next goal?
600k posts!
Let's go~ emotion_yatta

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:17 pm
I haven't looked at the item xD

Nice enthusiasm, Brandy. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:21 pm
The body of my friend's big blue Totoro is done~
He's really adorable.
He has these big, black button eyes and I embroidered his nose on.
He's just chilling out on my dictionary right now.
My boyfriend is obsessed with the little thing even though it isn't done yet, haha.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:51 pm
Aww  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:00 pm
Hello
emotion_zzz
emotion_zzz
emotion_zzz
emotion_zzz
emotion_zzz
emotion_zzz
emotion_zzz
emotion_zzz
APPLESAUCE!!!!!!!!!!!!
emotion_kirakira  

rjonash

4,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200

II S T A R L I N G II

Gracious Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:38 pm
MEWMEWMEW....the sauce of the APPLE~?~?~?

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2405 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games