Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply *~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*
::Out-of-Character Forum:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2405 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:44 pm
Zorc's around. XD Quite often, at that.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:49 pm
Rednal
Don't try playing the Raidou games on a slow emulator. You -will- lose. o wo;

Fortunately, PS2s aren't very expensive, and the games are reasonable enough. They're also available online now, which makes it all the easier. ^^
compensating with savestates and hax I'll be fine 3nodding  

Makako-ma

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:57 pm
finally got past shadow chie lol.. dat took forever.

need to boost the damage somehow

eek this prince song on tv never ends  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:00 pm
3+ hours in and im still getting help hints lol  

Makako-ma

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:32 pm
are things moving slow or am I missing something  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:52 am
This is the slow chat, yes. ^^ Not our main source of talking. The guild itself is moving along at our normal speed - no worries there.

(Also, talking about illegal copies of a game isn't impressing anyone here. If you like the stuff, try supporting it for real - buying games encourages developers to make more games of that type.)  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:55 am
Rednal
This is the slow chat, yes. ^^ Not our main source of talking. The guild itself is moving along at our normal speed - no worries there.

(Also, talking about illegal copies of a game isn't impressing anyone here. If you like the stuff, try supporting it for real - buying games encourages developers to make more games of that type.)
Not interested on whether or not you're impressed. I want to get the information. Its already been shown that free copies of even older products can and likely will increase interest in future products. Many people have only heard of shin megami because of the "possibly illegal products" (you don't have enough facts to say if im doing it illegally or not yet)

respekt thay authoreteh

what I'm really interested in is anything people have to say about gameplay. By allowing myself to be immersed in the product I am doing more for them than their current product ever will though cold hard cash can do a few tricks that I cant. But that's how I ended up in a shin megami roleplay bumping it on one of the premier heavy traffic roleplay sites for casual roleplayers like there's a paycheck coming rofl

I now see the name ATLAS and I say.. omg its probably awkward but I wanna be hyped about it anyways, I better share. This is what emulators do.

But ya as long as this is the normal speed. I don't want to not look for a bit then the story explodes and the world ends because I wanted to take a nap instead of logging in today lol  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:09 am
Anyone here going to be getting the new Persona Q? So excited for the game, have my money saved up for the game.  

pikeru3617

Aged Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:19 pm
That one's on the 3DS, right? o wo I only have a Vita, so I'm sticking with that. ^^ Though I am greatly anticipating Persona 5... I really hope Atlus focuses more on the consoles than the handhelds going forward, though. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:40 pm
pikeru3617
Anyone here going to be getting the new Persona Q? So excited for the game, have my money saved up for the game.
ill be getting it eventually probably for 3ds.

need a 3ds first tho  

Makako-ma

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:43 pm
Rednal
That one's on the 3DS, right? o wo I only have a Vita, so I'm sticking with that. ^^ Though I am greatly anticipating Persona 5... I really hope Atlus focuses more on the consoles than the handhelds going forward, though. XD

for rpgs I say put it on the computer or put it on the handheld.

Screw the big clunky consoles lol.

Either make it so I can play whenever I feel like it cuz its in my purse or bag or something or at least let me do funny stuff with it on my computer.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:46 pm
Rednal

My little brother is greatly looking forward to it. xD I plan on borrowing the ps3 to play on it.  

pikeru3617

Aged Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100

pikeru3617

Aged Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:52 pm
Well be right back going to try to get some card proctors for my new cards. Not sure yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:55 pm
cad proctors? <--- xd

edit

card proctors?  

Makako-ma

pikeru3617

Aged Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:02 pm
Makako-ma
cad proctors? <--- xd

edit

card proctors?

;n; I can't spell.. - hides in a corner-  
*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2405 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games