Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 2411 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Mr pat-pie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:50 pm
*gets some takeout* [O.o] {>'x'<}  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:46 pm
*noms candy*
I finished my friend's Totoros.
They're adorable and ever so slightly intimidating.
I set them on my boyfriend's desk and turned them so they can stare at him menacingly. >w>

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:11 pm
Mr pat-pie

Pat! xd

What takeout?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:12 pm
Queen Spazzy
*noms candy*
I set them on my boyfriend's desk and turned them so they can stare at him menacingly. >w>

Ohh, cool xD

Lol@italics

Pic?  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:41 pm
Blind Blindness
Queen Spazzy
*noms candy*

Ohh, cool xD

Lol@italics

Pic?

As it so happens, I do have a picture. xD
A shitty mobile phone picture since I only took it to send to my friend in a text, but a picture nonetheless. >>;
It can be found right over here.
They're sitting on my boyfriend's keyboard in front of his TV/monitor in that picture. >>;
They like to stare.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:35 pm
Blind Blindness
Mr pat-pie

Pat! xd

What takeout?

fast food >.>  

Mr pat-pie

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:43 pm
Queen Spazzy
Blind Blindness
Queen Spazzy
*noms candy*

Ohh, cool xD

Lol@italics

Pic?

A shitty mobile phone picture since I only took it to send to my friend in a text, but a picture nonetheless. >>;
They're sitting on my boyfriend's keyboard in front of his TV/monitor in that picture. >>;
They like to stare.

Lol, I'm a bit surprised by the yellow xD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:43 pm
Mr pat-pie
Blind Blindness
Mr pat-pie

Pat! xd

What takeout?

fast food >.>

Now that's the right kind xD  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:20 pm
Blind Blindness
Queen Spazzy
Blind Blindness
Queen Spazzy
*noms candy*

Ohh, cool xD

Lol@italics

Pic?

They like to stare.

Not yellow, just a s**t picture. .___.;
The little one and the tummy of the big one are actually both blindingly white. >>;
But the fluorescent bulbs in the living room throw a yellow tint on everything.
Oh, and I know I showed a picture of what they were supposed to look like, and I ended up changing the pattern for the tail of the small one.
The tail in the pattern was tiny and dinky and I got frustrated with it and made it bigger and more like the blue Totoro's tail.
My next projects once I get yarn for them, though I am loath to admit it, are going to be Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash from that new My Little Pony cartoon.
I'm completely at a loss as to what to get for my boyfriend's sister and brother-in-law for Christmas this year, so I figured I'd keep up the handmade gifts thing I've got going so far.
They're obsessed with those two characters from the show, and they actually gave me the idea to make them the other day with an off-handed comment, so I hunted down a pattern for them (surprisingly quickly; first hit turned up what I wanted) and then I made a yarn list.
I think these are going to be more intensive than the Totoros, so by gum they better damn like these ******** ponies. >>;

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:26 pm
I wish you added Totoro's creepy smile. Like.... on a velcro patch. xDD  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:05 pm
I should totally do something like that and not tell my friend about it.
And stick him in the box with the smile on and set him so he's staring up at her when she opens it.
I have the feeling that would make her laugh. xD

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:07 pm
Queen Spazzy
Blind Blindness
Queen Spazzy
Blind Blindness
Queen Spazzy
*noms candy*

Ohh, cool xD

Lol@italics

Pic?

They like to stare.

The little one and the tummy of the big one are actually both blindingly white. >>;
Oh, and I know I showed a picture of what they were supposed to look like, and I ended up changing the pattern for the tail of the small one.
The tail in the pattern was tiny and dinky and I got frustrated with it and made it bigger and more like the blue Totoro's tail.
My next projects once I get yarn for them, though I am loath to admit it, are going to be Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash from that new My Little Pony cartoon.
I'm completely at a loss as to what to get for my boyfriend's sister and brother-in-law for Christmas this year, so I figured I'd keep up the handmade gifts thing I've got going so far.
They're obsessed with those two characters from the show, and they actually gave me the idea to make them the other day with an off-handed comment, so I hunted down a pattern for them (surprisingly quickly; first hit turned up what I wanted) and then I made a yarn list.
I think these are going to be more intensive than the Totoros, so by gum they better damn like these ******** ponies. >>;

Oh wow, that yellow is so convincing xD..."If I dint know better, it like it just be painted", if I may say in southern, improper English. Halfway through the book >>;

Lol, my little pony. You know, maybe a cash/gift card would be better? That way they can just choose if they want something (mostly), and you don't have to do a boat load of work. Unless you don't have cash....but nothing's saying it has to be expensive either. I don't know, killing yourself could have its advantages xD  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:55 am
Blind Blindness
Queen Spazzy

Oh wow, that yellow is so convincing xD..."If I dint know better, it like it just be painted", if I may say in southern, improper English. Halfway through the book >>;

Lol, my little pony. You know, maybe a cash/gift card would be better? That way they can just choose if they want something (mostly), and you don't have to do a boat load of work. Unless you don't have cash....but nothing's saying it has to be expensive either. I don't know, killing yourself could have its advantages xD

I don't feel like buying s**t for Christmas this year because that's what everyone else in their family does, so I run a really big risk of buying them something they already have.
And if I give them money/gift cards, they'll use them in a way that I won't approve of, my boyfriend's sister isn't exactly, ah, the responsible sibling even though she's older by, like, six years. >>;
Plus, they're REALLY obsessed with that stupid show; in fact, his sister plans on dressing up as a Pinkie Pie anthro for the con this year; talk about weird. o_____o
And they mentioned something the other day about how I should make ponies and sell them on eBay because apparently they can go for a pretty penny, so I'm all like "These would make great gifts... What the hell, yarn isn't expensive, and I reuse plastic shopping bags for stuffing, so no real expense there, and if they're not happy, they can always ******** sell them or donate them to a Goodwill or something and no one is any worse off in the end."
Plus, the pattern I found for the ponies is ******** adorable and I think they'll be fun to make. >>;

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:39 pm
Queen Spazzy
Blind Blindness
Queen Spazzy

I don't feel like buying s**t for Christmas this year because that's what everyone else in their family does, so I run a really big risk of buying them something they already have.
And if I give them money/gift cards, they'll use them in a way that I won't approve of, my boyfriend's sister isn't exactly, ah, the responsible sibling even though she's older by, like, six years. >>;
Plus, they're REALLY obsessed with that stupid show; in fact, his sister plans on dressing up as a Pinkie Pie anthro for the con this year; talk about weird. o_____o
And they mentioned something the other day about how I should make ponies and sell them on eBay because apparently they can go for a pretty penny, so I'm all like "These would make great gifts... What the hell, yarn isn't expensive, and I reuse plastic shopping bags for stuffing, so no real expense there, and if they're not happy, they can always ******** sell them or donate them to a Goodwill or something and no one is any worse off in the end."
Plus, the pattern I found for the ponies is ******** adorable and I think they'll be fun to make. >>;

Cool.

I finished reading! xD  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:27 am
Feminine avi is feminine...
I've gotta get used to writing a new color for my posts, ********. xD
Piiiiink post.
Looks so funnyyy. >>;

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 2411 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games