Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 2411 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:32 pm
rolleyes xp You know we love you!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:32 pm
*gluggles Tana* ^^
Did you already notice that some people half cough, a really annoying little sound, for hours when they could just clear their throat by really coughing once and for all!

I had that for an hour at work tonight...  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:34 pm
*nuzzles Eka and Sui*

I knoooow. ;3 It's just nice to hear.

Sui: Most non-smokers would do that when they walked around me after I'd been smoking. They'd usually follow up with an "excuse me", which I'd gladly respond "you're not!" Trying to pretend it makes you cough when you just really don't like the smell. Saaaaad.

*dives under a sea of covers and blankets* Waaarm!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:39 pm
I wonder what page the Hangout will be on when I get back on Friday. Probably like a hundred pages from this one! gonk  

Tanakietsu

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:41 pm
Oh noez, am I all alone again?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:42 pm
It appears so. 3:  

Tanakietsu

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:46 pm
New evolving item. I hope it's a man-eating plant! x3

Either that or Petey Piranha!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:47 pm
Sorry. Was supposed to go out for coffee. But Kyou doesn't seem to think it's worth it. So here I am. Bitter.

heart

I had nothing to do this morning and I started reading the first pages of the Hangout and... uh... who is Swan?  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:52 pm
An old...friend. We created the guild together, I put the finances, she put in the hard work. She disappeared after someone was harassing her friend who was an artist. They were stealing her work and (changing the colors et cetera) selling it as their own. She upped and left. There were some other things that happened, it was a long time ago. When she left, she disappeared. I don't like talking about it, we were close. Really close, then she disappeared. I received the guild (my cousin had deserted the account once Swan left, we were both infatuated with her) and began the reign of Captain ********. Later on, I got tired, went on my first big hiatus and left the guild in the hands of your capable cuddlebug, Kyou. Who left it in the hands of Talon.

That was back when my cousin and I shared an account together.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:54 pm
*nods* It was long ago though... almost...3 years? 4?

I remember my first crush back when I was 6 *giggles* I split his head and lip (I was a devil when I was 6) and he gave me a jewellery box... that I still have *blushes*  

xXSuimitsuXx

Chuzuka

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:57 pm
:Lurks: ninja

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:58 pm
Yeah, we were young, stupid. This was back before my days of intellect! Could you imagine a sensitive, younger, baby-less, dumb version of me who still lived in America?

That was me. 3x I fear those days.

I also fear that someday the tension between Talon and I will rise again and we'll fight. And I don't want that, I love aniki!

Tanakietsu

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:00 pm
*huggles* Love conquers all (except the Americas. It takes Spanish conquistadors for that)!!!
I'm reading on. My goal in life is to read all the posts ever made in the Hangout (I'm already overdosing and I'm at page 80...)
You love me too, Tan-kun?! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:02 pm
I do, Sui.

Jebus, some of my old work is here still! :shock'd:

Don't read! It's embarassing! Dx

Tanakietsu

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:04 pm
You wrote a poem and signed 'Dom' *smiles* You were weird back then, Tana. I like you better now, I have to say... I mean, I know it was still you, but you're a different person now... You know? *trying not to insult her love*  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 2411 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games