Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:54 pm

Excuse me for interrupting but everyone better go read the rules before I start locking some threads. If you have read the rules already, great, if you haven't, go read them or you will regret it.

Thank you.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:38 pm

((what'd we do wrong?))
Charles laughed and said"I know that...its just that well...your earlob is about as high up as my n****e"

copycat4756

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:03 pm

"What's so wrong with that makes it possible for me to hear you're heart beat better" she say's before smilling and opening her eyes to roll her eyes up towards him to look at him.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:46 pm

Name:Mari Sheza
Human or Vamp:Human
Background:From a family of six,Mari has grown up with 3 brothers, making her the only girl and therefore a tom boy.Her family moves to this new neighbour hood in hopes of finding peace and safety,after living in a troublesome neighbourhood.
Description (Or Picture): User Image Mari standing coolly by one of her brother's old bike  

Empress Wolf Fangs

copycat4756

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:17 am

he laughed and said"who said i have a heart beat and if it is who said it is pumping blood"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:28 am

((can someone give me a recap, please? srry, i was at knobles on saturday, and hershey park on sunday. didn't have time to check my stuff.))

My Fallen Angel of Hope

copycat4756

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:33 am

((reginald died selenia got shot in the stomach twice and my characters little brother got introduced))
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:02 pm

(then there was a whole fight scene and the problem got resolved and all, and now Selenia is recovering and My character is in her room)

"If you're heart beats then it pumps blood, it's just the law of the body" she say's before sighing and sitting up to rub her eyes to chase away the sleepyness. Looking at the times she smiles "Seems like i've had a good 9 hour sleep" she say's to herself before smilling again

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

copycat4756

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:06 pm

he laugghed and said i guess you are right"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:09 pm

((anything happen to angel??? thanks for the recap. i was at knobles one day, and hershey park the next. that was why i wasn't on for the past two days.))
Niara got dressed into a tank top, and shorts. She was done in school, so she didn't have to worry about school work, and next month, she would be 18. What was there for her to worry about?

My Fallen Angel of Hope

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:21 pm

(ummm... last time I checked he had helped Niara get away from lycans who had attacked the mansion then brought her inside and stuff, after the lycans had fled like scared little puppy dogs)

Stretching she turns her neck and shoulders as she hears a few pops and cracks from her bones which was normal. Swinging her legs over the side of the bed her feet touch the groun before she stood up and stretched once more. Walking over to her dresser she pulls out a skirt and top before going to the washroom to change.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:25 pm

charles then shot straight up and ran and punded on the washroom door and screamed"WHO TOKE THE POISION FROM ANGEL!"

copycat4756

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:43 pm

Niara walks into the bathroom, and splashed some cold water on her face. She brushed her hair, then let it go long. She sighed. She went down to the kitchen, and got herself a cup of blood. She drank it, then stood there with the dirty glass, wondering if she should get a second, or not.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:44 pm

(um im kinda new here so ,can i get a little help on whats going on so far)

Mari closes the door of her house and steps out,into the early afternoon, in a sleeveless white and red decorated spandex top and a brown knee high khaki pants donated to her from her brothers,and she yawns widely, brushing her hair with one hand and as she finishes yawning, she glances around and heads down the street, exploring her new neighbourhood.

Empress Wolf Fangs

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games