Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:33 pm

((Basiacally double posting XD))

User Image
User Image

Ŧɦe Ăzure Ðragøņ øf Ŧɦe şŧ

An azure flame column appeared several feet away from Kazuo's desk, as it flashed, the flames dispersed,revealing Ryugan in the center of the column with his body giving off aggonizing heat levels as he bent his neck downwards, letting his galiant hair fall downward, dangling in the wind. Ryugan then jerked his neck upwards sending his hair flying to the back of his head, leaving no hair to cover his implanted left eye. "Rakage-sama, I need a favor to ask, Fenrir asked me to spar with you." Ryugan pauses momentarily to bring his left bang over his implanted eye. Ryugan then continues "He say's if I win I get to learn more jutsu, if not you send me to fight someone else" Ryugan paused then continued. "Although it can wait if you have something else for me to do"

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytMpbzib9WA

Ryugan's Chunnin exam fight theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDXeR9GsGGc
"I fear nothing....."
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:08 pm

Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo nods. "Yes, please deliver this message to the Sand Village Kage." He hands the note to Ryugan. "Thank you."

(Tell the sand kage to PM me for the contents, I don't feel like typing it out right now.)

User Image

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:22 am

User Image
User Image

Ŧɦe Ăzure Ðragøņ øf Ŧɦe şŧ

Ryugan nodded and extended his left hand out, recieving the scroll. He then bowed, letting his galiant hair flow over his head. "Understood" Ryugan then yanked his arm back and placed the scroll in his kunai holster. Under the veil of hair Ryugan sported a small smirk as he placed his right hand under his chin, in a half tiger handsign, then disappeared from Kazuo's office, obviously heading for the sand village.

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytMpbzib9WA

Ryugan's Chunnin exam fight theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDXeR9GsGGc
"I fear nothing....."
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:23 pm

A monkey ran into the raikage's office and placed a note on his desk.

'Dear Kazuo, I Hero Shimizu challenge you to a fight to the death. I am willing to die if it keeps the peace between the villages. I would like you to consider this final battle the war between the two villages. May God take mercy on ours souls. If he chooses so right to do so. My question do you have the heart to fight to the death or shall it be till coma? Either way Respond back'

Jelloish Pudding

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:48 pm

stare dude, why is it that both our saanins do crazy and random things?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:20 am

User ImageUser Image

Kazuo takes the note from the monkey and reads it. A fight to the death? He remembers Hero and how he had fought him before he became Raikage to get into Mist 7. While Kazuo could care less about keeping an alliance with Mist he did like to keep peace. Though this could be very reckless and he could get himself killed leaving the village kageless. He would have to completely master his angel and tame the beast within. Though he can't risk losing his life and leaving his village open to anything, it would have to be until a coma. Kazuo writes on the back of the note and hands it back to the monkey to take back to Hero since Kazuo wouldn't know the first place to send a message to him.

Dear Hero,
I accept your challenge though this fight will have to be until a coma. I do not have the desire nor the heart to kill you so I will not and I expect you to do the same if this is really to end the war. I will need some time to train on my own before this battle so if you can come up with a certain day for this event then please inform me.

User Image

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Jelloish Pudding

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:30 am

The monkey nodded and ran off with the message
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:26 am

[Does that mean we are at war with the Hidden Mist village since you agreed?]

Shiro_Jinketsu

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:43 am

(Not exactly. We are most likely going to get into war with them but this fight will just settle it right then and there because this is more interesting and organized. There will be more wars though.)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:45 am

[Oh I see. I guess I better start training my character haha]

Shiro_Jinketsu

-o-Havik-o-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:29 pm

"Sir there was no one home were you instruted me to go for training."

havik said hopeing there was another way for him to train

{I waited 3 days and no one posed a reply...}
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:08 pm

(Kashensu is probably busy because everyone is on break and finals and all that stuff.)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

-o-Havik-o-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:22 pm

{aww well is there anything my rpc can do till he gets back?}
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:36 pm

User ImageUser Image

Kazuo reaches into his desk and pulls out five scrolls of each element and lays them out on his desk. "Alright then, take the scroll of your element and learn some jutsu."

(Just learn the basic jutsu of your element.)

User Image

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:33 pm

Fear my Blade... Zeno HyuugaCome at me...
User Image

...Fear my mind more...c l o u d s h i n o b i

Zeno walked down the hallway towards the Raikages office,he hoped his proposal would be accepted but doubted it would after all the Raikage or for the matter any kage at all,is a busy man.He stopped in front of the door and was keenly aware or the gaurds standing on either side.Zeno knocked and waited for a responce
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games