Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:39 pm

The Guildmaster's often used teenage body walked through the water city he did like the tranquility of water as it rushed smoothly through the rivers and city. He looked up and sighed. 'my assassins are on the look out for my enemies, Alastor seems to be a little on edge since that fight with Nephilis, I wonder if it's time I shed the Guildmaster...I don't know I have been him for...2? no 3 hundred years now? Maybe I should...try making a family again. All my previous identities each one had a love and each one lost her in the blink of an eye.' He thought as he sighed in his teenage body.
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:05 am

Lunia chuckled as she raced into the room, she breathed out heavily and smiled slightly, "Looks like i won Tenshi..." she said giggling slightly, then looking at the food on the table her jaw dropped open widely with total surprise at how much food there was. "This is enough to feed an elephant..." she said before she saw Morganna walk into the door, she then turned her head away from her as she wasn't ready to face Morganna yet after what had just happened even though she wanted to race to her best friend and hug her, She sat at the table and just started stuffing her face with the food, eating took her mind off of the pain inside and the sadness so she just kept eating and eating.

xLulie

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:19 pm

"Guildmaster." Alastor spoke aloud. He transmitted through mind, but he wanted to hear himself speak. He wanted to assure himself that he was still in his right mind because like Kessaris, his hunger began to well. "I need you to come here and take my crystal to Alloy. Patrol the area and if you find anything, bring it's aura back to me. I'm a bit unsatiated right now."
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:29 pm

Yumiko walked in, putting her hand on Alastor's shoulder. Her body was of one of the young girls in Shale, beautiful yet small in size until she changed back into her normal features. "Nice powers... What would you like me to do?" She asked, looking at him with a calm smile and her hands at her sides.

~~~

Riko listened and blinked, looking at him. "Kessaris..." She pushed his chin up to look into her hypnotic and cosmic eyes, a smile on her pale lips. "I forgive you. I would even if you hurt me even more. All is forgiven." She said, kissing him on the lips and putting her hand on the side of his face softly.

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:37 pm

"I want you to wait." Alastor said, flexing his hand. "And don't touch me. When you do, I can feel your aura and your nice little power. I want it, but I'm not going to take it." He begins to exit the fountain room. "You'll be needed soon though. Trust me. And Nas is missing. I haven't seen him in a while."

~~~

He kisses her back, his face flushing in the rush. "Thank you, Riko, for all that you've done. I guess I overreacted back there. And thanks for the birthday wish....I just wish it wasn't so crappy...I don't understand it." Kess looks up at her and forges a weak smile. "Sorry for rambling. Speak, my dear."
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:45 pm

Yumiko retracted her hand and smiled. "You could take it but I can take it back. It's not a power, more of a genetic disorder. Alastor... may I ask you something?" She asked, her hands behind her back and as her younger self. She was smaller than him and her hair had big curls with blue tints.

~~~

Riko smiled and giggled a little, taking his hand. "No it's fine. You know my birthday is in a week... I... I want to spend it with you and I want to comfort you tomorrow now that I notice how much support you need. Besides I can always zap you with the celestial stone if you get to powerful." She smiled calmly, giggling a little. "You know your really handsome now."

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:00 pm

"I'll take your blood then." He looks back and smiles cordially. He continues to walk out but slows to answer her. "What do you want Yumiko? I'll answer a few questions because I'm on schedule."

~~~

"Thanks for reminding me of that. I might need you to do that soon, Riko." Kessaris sighs heavily. "Lately, I've been having these urges to gain aura and I don't know how to stop it. Usually, it just flows right into, but now it's like something is blocking it. Plus, my powers are starting fail."
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:08 pm

"Why do you lie to me about Nas when you know I can read your past and future just by looking at your face?" Yumiko asked, her normal appearance coming back as she looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

~~~

Riko smiled, shrugging. "I can do what I can do... nothing else, Love." She said simply, standing up. "Go take a shower... I'll go get food and bring it back and we can both eat together here in your room. Sound good?" She walked to the door and turned to him.

Maha clone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:35 pm

Keliah had done enough listening in on the others, as her supsicions were confirmed. If this was happening to Kessaris, then who was to say it wasn't happening to Alastor. She blinked and in an instant, she was gone and now by Yumiko and Alastor,not saying a word.

Amara looked around, having heard enough she teleported to the Guildmaster as she looked at him. "Having a good time?" she asked him.

Jean looked at him. "Use the crystal to take the rest of his aura,he's dead...and from the looks of it...it's from an aura drain, with a speacial property" she told him.
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:42 pm

The Guildmaster turned his teenage body to see Amara. " I am alright, but you caught me at a bad time I have to go see Alastor, he needs me for something, if you want to talk to me then go to Alloy I will be there shortly. " He said as he vanished in a swirl of twisting darkness. He reappeared near Alastor and Yumiko. He took the crystal like he was suppost to and said. " Crystals? You need crystals to take aura? " He asked looking at him with a studious yet very slightly confused look.

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:46 pm

Amara looked down. She had grown to like the Guildmaster,more than a friendship. She looked down into the water, removing her ninja mask to show her beutiful face and tan skin. She wore ruby lipstick,the only red in her green ensemble. She let her hair down out of a bun and smiled for the first time in years. She looked into the sky and in a flash she was next to the Guildmaster in Alloy.
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:53 pm

"The process of learning is only hindered by the mind. I was wondering when you would figure it out, powers or not. Then again, would you had known if you didn't have your power?" Alastor asks with a wide smirk. "Is it your power that let's you do these amazing things? Like Nas. What could he do without his power? Kick and scream. I know, I watched him." He sighs. "Yumiko, I lied because there is something I wanted to check with myself. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to brief the Guildmaster on his next assignment. And it's not like I can sense you Keli! I have Neph's aura and Nas air unification!" Alastor notices the Guildmaster, but in a different form. he hold out his crystal and Neph's aura along with it. "Take this to Alloy and take out the idiots. Bring it to me as soon as you finish."

~~~

"Umm, yeah. That sounds good." Kessaris said looking at her, giving his first real smile of the day. "That sounds great..." For once, he was beginning to understand things again, only for his heart to begin beating faster.

~~~

"Yeah. But I don't want this thing. Not for that purpose." He puts the crystal in his pocket and smiles. "Research my dear, research!"

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:00 pm

Keliah looked at Alastor. "I wasnt trying to hide myself" she said reforming to her original self. She looked at him. It seemed that the same thing that Kessaris was going through, Alastor was experiencing the same thing.

Jean looked at Marcove. "I know it's research,but we could see how it works with Aura inside" she told him,looking into the distance.

Amara couldn't believe what had happened to her father. She had to fight her emotions, but they were about to erupt. "Alastor!!! Where the ******** do you get off killing my father???" she asked him in a rage.
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:13 pm

"I can explain that." Alastor said, quickly pulling the crystal back. "He had a power that I wanted, yet his life had been crushed by Nephilis whom I neglected to tell him was dead. That's my explaination as to where the ******** I get off killing your father." With a grand smile, he turns back to the Guildmaster to finish off the briefing.

~~~

"I suppose we could. C'mon, let's get you back home, or volcano thing." He opens a gravity well and waves to it, allowing her first pass.

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:18 pm

Amara looked at him, it seemed as if he was so nonchalunt about doing what he did. She walked up to him in an offensive manner. "So that gives you the right to take his power?" she asked him out of anger, her eyes were looking like the center of the earth and the cosmos mixed into one. Her breathing was altered now.

Jean looked at Marcove. "Unless you forgot...I have no home, I dont stay in Kilita or anywhere. I circle the globe, observing" she told him. "Where is your home now Marcove?" she asked.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games