Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:54 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:42 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica snuggled into him, she whimpered softly.
"I know I know," She whispered. The pain in her head felt as though it returned and she took his hand and placed his fingers on the small scar on the back of her head. It was hidden by hair- Just as every other scar was usually hidden by something.
A layer of clothing, the darkness of her room, or a strand of hair. Her past covered up.
"I know you won't. I know,"

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:45 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan stood up when he heard Ravin. She was walking off into the woods, very slowly compared to the speeds she could move at.
He caught up with her easily and stood in front of her. "You're sure about this? There's no ifs, ands or buts?" His eyes begged for her to say something like, Well it could be this. I read about it once.
But in the back of his mind, the pit of his stomach, and in the deepest depths of his dead heart- He knew. Oh he knew.
He was going to be a father.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:52 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter rubbed the back of her head gently when she placed his hand on the scar. "Love, you don't have to tell me all of it right now. I know it hurst." He looked at her wiith love and kissed her forhead.

(( God, that sucked. >.< ))

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:56 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica rolled over to face him. She looked up into his eyes adoringly and just held herself in his arms. "It does hurt. It hurts a lot. But its a thing of my past. I wish I could let it go." She sighed and nuzzled into his chest after he kissed her forehead. "But I can't let it go, it made me who I am." A scared little girl is what it made her. She feared everything and everyone secretly behind her confident exterior.
Everyone, that is, except for her Hunter. Even as a human- She never feared him. She only feared losing him.

||did not! ||  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:04 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smiled softly and stroked her hair. "I wish it wouldn't have happened to you. But it brought you to me, there was at least one good outcome for all of it." He thought again of how he would give her up, if only to change the events of time so she didn't have to go through such horrors. He was angry that someone had hurt her, even though he didn't even know of her existence then.  

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:08 pm
Ravin Black

User Image

"Dylan, of course I'm sure," she laughed softly. Ravin looked up at her love. "I'm the one who it's happening to and not you."

She gave a slight smile to show that her words were only teasing. Ravin threaded her fingers through his and squeezed his hand. "Pure blood vampire children grow within a month," she said seriously. "A faster rate than mortal children. Hunter is one of the few vampire children born. I think his mother was a newborn."

Ravin licked her lips. "I know it's a big step up. But you already took that step in proposing to me. I know it's asking a lot of you, but...don't leave me." She sighed and laid her forehead against his chest. "I couldn't bear it."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:09 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica listened to his soft breathing with her ear pressed to his chest. She kissed the shirt that covered him and sighed gently. "If I could, I wouldn't go back and change it." She whispered.
"Fate is a twisted, lonely woman." Her eyes closed, visions of her past flashed before her eyes. "And she tortures us. She does. And even though I faced horrid things in my past, in the end I got you. Hunter you're the best thing to ever happen to me." Was she really going to say it?
"It was worth the pain."
Yep.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:14 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"Not me? Not me? Ravin, it may be inside of you but its going to affect me just as much, if not more." Dylan whispered, his voice was distant.
Her smile was apparent, she had been joking. But it didn't phase Dylan. He was scared.
Terrified.
"A month?" He practically choked out. "A month..." He sighed softly.
"Proposing is one thing. Have a child- Thats totally different. Thats, thats not even close to marriage. Thats not," His voice was still distant.
Her hand was in his, but he didn't think much on it. She laid her forehead on his chest, it was like she wasn't there.
He was too scared- His head was filled too much for him to think much on anything else.
One month- And he'd be a father.
"I'm not leaving,"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:18 pm
Ravin Black

User Image

She wrapped her arms tightly around him. He was actually trembling. Ravin buried her face into his chest. "Do you want me to leave? So that you can...chill?"  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:20 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan wrapped his arms around her. "Just go back to the house. I'll be by in a few minutes." He whispered a soft sorry in her ear before turning and running off into the woods.
A father? He had some anger to release.
And a burning throat to dull.
He attacked two humans and some deer-like thing. He tore apart a tree or two before sitting under another one nearby. He almost wanted to cry.
Okay, strike that. He started to cry.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:29 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter pulled her closer to him, ok so it was hard to get any closer but he did manage it. "I love you, so much." he nearly choked out his voice thick with emotion that held his love for her. "I don't know what I would do without you." he breathed softly and kissed her gently.  

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:34 pm
Ravin Black

User Image

Ravin nodded slowly and ducked her head away from her. He whispered "sorry" in her ear quickly before dashing off into the forest. Ravin swallowed and dashed thorugh the forest and over a fence to the house. She actually stumbled in through the door, up the stairs, and into the bedroom where she finally collapsed onto the bed.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:35 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica nodded. "I love you more," She smiled softly and kissed his lips gently. "You would be just fine I'm sure babe. You wouldn't know of me and you'd have many flings with other girls that are much prettier." Her smiled grew as she kissed him again, "But thats out of the question now. Because you're mine. All mine." She kissed him again, wrapped her arms around him.

samanthaualani

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:14 pm
User Image
"I May Look Perfect, But I Have My Flaws. One Of Them Is My Armand."

He was laughing. She wondered what he was laughing at. She looked over at him and then at the phone. She should start calling. "No. No going back on what you said." Madeline was going to have Veronica there. She smiled a bit as he tried to fix a window. He was...well perfect. She giggled. "Maybe. Maybe she can come for a few minutes." Madeline walked over to him and the broken window. "I'm willing to let her come...only if I don't have to say anything to her." If he wasn't going to talk to Veronica, then she wasn't going to speak to Airi. They didn't have to get along. Yeah, she was important in his life, but not as important as she was or her child. Mady touched her stomach and felt movement. "I'm willing to compromise like you did with letting Veronica come."

"Another One Is I'm Human."

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games