Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
My Sanctuary... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 295 296 297 298 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:07 pm

Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf

So true, if anything it makes us hate them and their ads even more XDD

Yah it's like, "Guys, I can't drive yet. Not that I can even begin to afford to lease a new Nissan. I don't care!"

Oh wow XD

Yah, but I'll be able to drive in 2 months! emotion_yatta

Good for you
I'm not going to drive ever, I don't trust roads nor people nor cars XP

Do you use public transportation?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:11 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf

So true, if anything it makes us hate them and their ads even more XDD

Yah it's like, "Guys, I can't drive yet. Not that I can even begin to afford to lease a new Nissan. I don't care!"

Oh wow XD

Good for you

Not really, I hardly ever go out, my mom doesn't let me live XP

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:14 pm

Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf

Oh wow XD

Good for you

how old are you? I forget.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:26 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf

Oh wow XD

Good for you

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:32 pm

Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf

Good for you

...wow.
Average case of overprotective parenting. Not that I'm a wild child.
I wish we knew each other IRL because then we could hang out. You could save me from the boredom of summer reading of Great Expectations by Charles Dickens.
Not that I'm reading it to begin with emotion_awesome
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:43 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf

Good for you

...wow.
I wish we knew each other IRL because then we could hang out. You could save me from the boredom of summer reading of Great Expectations by Charles Dickens.

I'm not a wild child either, I'm the most well behaved out of all my siblings but my mom will tell everyone I make her life a living hell just cause I make my sister cry once in a while cause we fight. xP
You'd wish my mom hardly ever lets me go to e friend's house, she'll let my friends come over even if she leaves us all alone but I can't go to a friends house, even when she knows their parents. The news ruins my life man, because of all the crap that goes on in the news, I never got to go to cyber camp to learn how to make robots when I was a kid. My mom says I can do whatever I want when I'm 18 until then I have to follow her rules XP

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:50 pm

Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf

...wow.

I'm not a wild child either, I'm the most well behaved out of all my siblings but my mom will tell everyone I make her life a living hell just cause I make my sister cry once in a while cause we fight. xP
You'd wish my mom hardly ever lets me go to e friend's house, she'll let my friends come over even if she leaves us all alone but I can't go to a friends house, even when she knows their parents. The news ruins my life man, because of all the crap that goes on in the news, I never got to go to cyber camp to learn how to make robots when I was a kid. My mom says I can do whatever I want when I'm 18 until then I have to follow her rules XP

Justs a heads up, 90% of cyber camps where they tell you how to build robots, you made them with Legos and you never EVER got to keep them. No matter what camp you went to you never keep the robots.
And don't watch the news. If you really want to, watch the Sunday Morning News on CBS. They always tell you about positive stuff. If there is a major tragic event, they do go over it, but it's not their main focus. They always have good stuff like technology innovations, children who have made a difference in their hometown, books and their authors, and at the end of their program, they always have "a moment of nature" and it's always beautiful, serene videos of the rain forest, deer in Yellowstone park, a bear catching fish in a river in the Rockies.
It's on this Sunday and every Sunday. Do you think you might watch it?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:57 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf

...wow.

Justs a heads up, 90% of cyber camps where they tell you how to build robots, you made them with Legos and you never EVER got to keep them. No matter what camp you went to you never keep the robots.
And don't watch the news. If you really want to, watch the Sunday Morning News on CBS. They always tell you about positive stuff. If there is a major tragic event, they do go over it, but it's not their main focus. They always have good stuff like technology innovations, children who have made a difference in their hometown, books and their authors, and at the end of their program, they always have "a moment of nature" and it's always beautiful, serene videos of the rain forest, deer in Yellowstone park, a bear catching fish in a river in the Rockies.

True but it beats staying home all summer and doing nothing or going to the beach over and over.
I know but you get the knowledge on how to make them and as a kid I always wanted to make things with my hands.
I don't watch the news my mom does, tis why I can't do anything. Her reason why I can't go to a friends house, s**t that happened on the news.
That moment in nature doesn't sound so bad though. I wish I could go to Yellowstone seems nice over there. Yeah I think I'll check it out.

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:03 pm

Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf

...wow.

True but it beats staying home all summer and doing nothing or going to the beach over and over.
I know but you get the knowledge on how to make them and as a kid I always wanted to make things with my hands.
I don't watch the news my mom does, tis why I can't do anything. Her reason why I can't go to a friends house, s**t that happened on the news.
That moment in nature doesn't sound so bad though. I wish I could go to Yellowstone seems nice over there. Yeah I think I'll check it out.

Try to get your mom to watch the Sunday Morning News. Maybe try to sit down seriously with your mom and ask her what watching the news does for her? Ask her if she really wants to hear about such-and-such deaths and such-and-such persons sex scandal.
They key is to not yell. If your mother yells, tell her "I'm not yelling, so please don't yell at me." You need to be mature and upfront.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:15 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf

...wow.

Try to get your mom to watch the Sunday Morning News. Maybe try to sit down seriously with your mom and ask her what watching the news does for her? Ask her if she really wants to hear about such-and-such deaths and such-and-such persons sex scandal.

I don't think I have to ask that it's obvious she does, she watches the news ever single day and if we keep her distracted during the day chances are she'll watch it at night XP I've told her time and time that everything that happens in the news isn't an everyday thing, it's not like we're gonna put one foot into someone's house and something's gonna happen with in 2 seconds but she doesn't want to hear it, she think's it'll happen and nothing will make her think otherwise. She says the news makes her feel better about herself cause everything that happens on it hasn't happened to us. But with her keeping us like this, we're becoming anti-social, we lack life experience, we lack the ability to understand love, we lack good relationships with our friends and we lack the realization of how to behave in public [last one is mostly towards my siblings]. She's just too stupid to realize these things and acts like they're not important but this is all what you need in life when it comes to getting a job and having a family. If you don't practice this then you're not going to get by in life so easily.

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:45 pm

Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf

I don't think I have to ask that it's obvious she does, she watches the news ever single day and if we keep her distracted during the day chances are she'll watch it at night XP I've told her time and time that everything that happens in the news isn't an everyday thing, it's not like we're gonna put one foot into someone's house and something's gonna happen with in 2 seconds but she doesn't want to hear it, she think's it'll happen and nothing will make her think otherwise. She says the news makes her feel better about herself cause everything that happens on it hasn't happened to us. But with her keeping us like this, we're becoming anti-social, we lack life experience, we lack the ability to understand love, we lack good relationships with our friends and we lack the realization of how to behave in public [last one is mostly towards my siblings]. She's just too stupid to realize these things and acts like they're not important but this is all what you need in life when it comes to getting a job and having a family. If you don't practice this then you're not going to get by in life so easily.

Have you told her this? What you just told me, have you told her? I mean, you're 17.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:35 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf

Have you told her this? What you just told me, have you told her? I mean, you're 17.

I have told her this, rephrased it and told her, you think she'll listen? She's a mule, stubborn XP

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:16 pm

My little brother forced me to watch the Yogscast gmod ghost hunters. eek
I swear to GOD I WILL NEVER SLEEP ANOTHER NIGHT gonk
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:21 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge

Yes you will don't worry xD

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:37 pm

Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Yes you will don't worry xD

...have you ever seen the video?
It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 295 296 297 298 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games