Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply *~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*
::Out-of-Character Forum:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yamiko Enoki

Fashionable Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:49 pm

@Rednal: u.u just saying. Don't want to play anything that's out of character for her.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:49 pm

Time to advance the day! 8D
...Maybe?

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

Zeo Zaggart

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:50 pm

I meant the Bunny that controls Ellen. I haven't seen your bunny in a while either though.

Social Links GO~~!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:50 pm

Yes. Because visiting an injured friend would be a terrible thing for Little Miss Rich Girl to do. = w= Why, that might suggest she cares about her friends, and she can't look down on everyone else if they think that, am I right?

*Is joking*

*Mostly*

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Yamiko Enoki

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:52 pm

To be brutally honest, Nal, she doesn't consider Rednal her friend. At all. I'm... yeah, I'm sorry.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:56 pm

Jesus, you two...XD
Quit being such babies and get over yourselves...you have plenty in common if you'd stop digging your toes into the dirt long enough to see it.

Besides, someone would have to KNOW Rednal is bedridden to go visit him in his bed...which, given that he just teleported out of the Amagai Compund and magically into his home, nobody knows WHAT condition he really is...especially someone who was unconscious at the end of the battle. Also, it works both ways...compromise, go somewhere neutral, yatta yatta.

Or keep sticking your noses up at one another and refusing to really try. Whatever works for you. XD

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

Great Ryoman!
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:57 pm

Isn't the point of a social link that it's you two BECOMING friends though?

<___< You don't start a social link as bestest friends.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:00 pm

@Arena: I specifically wrote that he used the Power Ring to get himself home. =D He more-or-less literally willed himself back to his house.

Also, bantering with Yami about this amuses me.

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:08 pm

I know there was a reason you made it home in your home post...it's the lack of any exit post I was referring to. You know, leaving the area so that you could arrive at another...maybe dropping a pithy one-liner as you go. That sort of thing...

...In addition, this sort of banter feels mean-spirited and unpleasant. I don't like it. Basically impossible to draw the line at where you stop insulting the character and start insulting the player, which dances along the line of one of my golden rules here...just keep that in mind while you're amusing yourself. (And that does not just go for you.)

Anyway, nobody commented on my suggestion. Day change?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:11 pm

I already removed it anyway. XD

And yeah. Day change.

*Actually, kind of prefers the idea of Rednal (quietly and unnoticed) leaving after the fight to go tend to his wounds; he's showing off so much in not giving up that he doesn't really want everybody to see him all hurt afterwards... he's a boy, after all*

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Necromonium
Crew

Hopeful Conversationalist

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:29 pm

Rednal
I already removed it anyway. XD

And yeah. Day change.

*Actually, kind of prefers the idea of Rednal (quietly and unnoticed) leaving after the fight to go tend to his wounds; he's showing off so much in not giving up that he doesn't really want everybody to see him all hurt afterwards... he's a boy, after all*

Please refrain from these generalizations....If you don't mind.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:32 pm

v.v

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Yamiko Enoki

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:33 pm

No day change just yet! Just going to do some writing for a convo between a Persona and Persona User! >.<
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:34 pm

I don't mind a day change but I also don't mind waiting for your convo, Yami. :3
oh and btw, the picture of my new character, was one of the drawings I mentioned before a while back :3

Shadowkeykeeper

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,550 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Yamiko Enoki

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:37 pm

Drawings? Care to share or...? o.o
*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games