Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

slimegem

Slimy Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:19 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
slimekiddo

But poor Hikaru will be so dead worried about Solaris when the event is over.

d'aaaw leah is pretty excited to try this out haha whee  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:43 pm
slimekiddo

Leah can have fun with Chester and Hikaru during the event. XD  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:11 pm
Kirenai Yuki

Wanting to check in with you on this prior to, but how do you feel about having akira and zivva 'timeskip' on the day change :3  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:32 pm
slimekiddo

Lol! Don't be, don't be! xD
They are sister Guilds after all. Now if you'd had signed up a character that wasn't in any of my systems, I'd be a little more concerned... But don't worry about it! When you edit her name in your sign-up post, I'll accept her in. 3nodding

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:54 pm
Kari Azio

If we did start two packs there'd be a gang war in all of Soleil, and we don't need none of that. Lolol. There are some vampires, but I think most are mellow. There's not really a reason to follow lore and have em hate on each another. XD

Actually, yes they'd get offended xDD that's half the entertainment, cos they're head strong as all heck. And sure!!! We'd better hurry-- did you have a place in mind?

Oooh! So a place like this is potentially a break for you. Rofl.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:15 pm
whiters4

Oh nah, I was just meaning that as in usually those two, being wolves and vampires, are a big things when you have a choice in species Ive found lol At least in the guilds Ive been in xD

Uh-oh, guess that means Myra should be carful in her choice of words, heh. Hmm, well shes in the walkways of Cerise at the moment. She can head into one of the shops or bump into her there if you would like.

Oh god yes, I was looking for something that was a bit more to my pace then what I usually end up doing. Fighting is fun sometimes and all but I enjoy conversation and character building much more at times. I needed a break from it all for a bit and things were getting slow anyway ^^'

Kari Azio

Beloved Lovergirl

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:08 am
Phoenix347
Kirenai Yuki

Wanting to check in with you on this prior to, but how do you feel about having akira and zivva 'timeskip' on the day change :3

XD Sounds like a plan if its okay with Yumi. I think the day change is the event isnt it?

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:06 am
Kirenai Yuki

Phoenix347

You mean like skip a few hours?

Sure! That's fine! As long as you guys stay on the same day, you can do whatever timing you like. n v n

And yeeeesssss ma'am it is!

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:46 am
Kirenai Yuki
Phoenix347
Kirenai Yuki

XD Sounds like a plan if its okay with Yumi. I think the day change is the event isnt it?

oOBookwormYumiOo

Not sure if my subtly was too strong or not on that one ?_?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:39 pm
yo punny nut

Sorry I haven't been posting yet in the park with Miki. Been kinda outta it lately.. life taking my time, life problems and all that stuff you know.

Hopefully next time Miki can meet Seth again sometime or your other characters  

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:30 pm
Phoenix347

Okay but see-
I totally thought you were talking about "the deeed"
the nasty
the hanky panky
makin' whoopee
hidin' the hot dog

SO IF YOU ARE YES THAT'S FINE I DON'T NEED TO HEAR ABOUT IT
//LALALALALALALALA

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:48 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo
Phoenix347

Okay but see-
I totally thought you were talking about "the deeed"
the nasty
the hanky panky
makin' whoopee
hidin' the hot dog

SO IF YOU ARE YES THAT'S FINE I DON'T NEED TO HEAR ABOUT IT
//LALALALALALALALA

Yis, it was indeed the bedroom tango, I won't subject your innocence to it anymore :3 just wanted to ensure with kirenai before moving forward with any such implications. T'would be very bad results ooc if such actions were not permitted and assumed.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:09 pm
Kari Azio

Sorry, I'm not trying to waste time. I recently learned how to add an animated gif to the background of my posting format. It's been really tedious and I've been working on it all day...only to find I can't do it correctly over the medium I'm using. ; w ; I don't think I'll be ready in time to post Äura, but I really really wanna meet Myra sometime soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:59 pm
whiters4

Its alright lol I wasn't sure if maybe my reply had gotten lost is quotes or something. I was gonna message tomorrow if I didn't hear back sometime xD

Ooooo, I cant wait to see it if you can figure out how to get it to work : D I would love to meet Aura whenever your able to. Maybe we can get something up for the next day change or if your doing the event they can bump into eachother there ^^ So many possibilities

Kari Azio

Beloved Lovergirl

Butterscotch Faerie Tales

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:30 pm
-Patiently waiting for the day change while eating Pupusas- emotion_omnomnom
I really wish I could think of a new character to join the event.
It seems like it'll be so fun. ;3;

● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games