Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

lambda omega lambda

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:44 pm
And I happen to not have any obsessions or be a fangirl...*glares*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:46 pm
Tell Chlo that if she is felling really bad that she can talk to me. She listens to me so I'll listen to her.
Are you the one who tried to e-mail all of chlo's friends?  

Psymage

lambda omega lambda

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:48 pm
Psymage
Tell Chlo that if she is felling really bad that she can talk to me. She listens to me so I'll listen to her.
Are you the one who tried to e-mail all of chlo's friends?

No, that was Epiphany...O.O...omfg...I just heard...Oh s**t...Has Chloe said anything, anything at all, to any of you about suicide?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:49 pm
RheaFaery
And I happen to not have any obsessions or be a fangirl...*glares*
*gasps* Really? Liar. You are a cyber girl. You must do something. Hang out with friends, eat chocolate muffins, dance around under street lamps. We are all weird when it comes to being online! ^______^  

gamemasterful

Psymage

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:53 pm
No she didn't. I don't think she would. Just let her do what she wants. She's like me, so I wouldn't worry about her.
Are you really that paranoid about her?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:53 pm
Ummm wow... ok... seems like yall are friends so... I wish I could help so the best way to do that seems to be to wait a bit. I understand. See yall tomorrow... Hope this person gets a better grip on life. There is a lot they could miss out on...  

gamemasterful

Psymage

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:55 pm
*Looks at picture in signiture.* Is that your real name? Cause it sounds really familiar.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:56 pm
Psymage
*Looks at picture in signiture.* Is that your real name? Cause it sounds really familiar.
I live in Tennessee. If that helps.  

gamemasterful

Psymage

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:58 pm
Yes it does. You're on the other side of the country from me. It seems like everyone here is in the eastern time zone. Or is yours central?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:00 pm
Psymage
No she didn't. I don't think she would. Just let her do what she wants. She's like me, so I wouldn't worry about her.
Are you really that paranoid about her?

Hmm....Her freinds have deleted almost everyone from her msn, and have banned Gaiaonline from her computer....Every light in ehr house is off, every phone disconnected. It's almost 10pm...Party time for her...Oh s**t, yes i am. 10pm means changing time...  

lambda omega lambda

gamemasterful

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:01 pm
Psymage
Yes it does. You're on the other side of the country from me. It seems like everyone here is in the eastern time zone. Or is yours central?
Central. I used to live in Texas though...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:02 pm
Do you all know her msn?  

Psymage

lambda omega lambda

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:04 pm
Psymage
Do you all know her msn?

I do. I have logged onto it. She is going to do something, I can feel it..This is all Emma's fault, you know.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:05 pm
What did she do? You know what lets switch to PM. You know how to do that right?  

Psymage

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:06 pm
Psymage
One big factor, WE HAVE NO LIFES!!! Except maybe Tana.

I love that you said that. Air Force, here I come.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games