Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:18 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
^ So you actually want fan girls jumping on you wherever you go in public, and probably breaking a couple of bones and endng up with cuts, scrapes and bruises? rolleyes

lol...I run away...and who wants to hug Kakashi? I bet they just hired or asked people to glomp him. lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:48 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
7Sapphire8Dragon9
^ So you actually want fan girls jumping on you wherever you go in public, and probably breaking a couple of bones and endng up with cuts, scrapes and bruises? rolleyes

lol...I run away...and who wants to hug Kakashi? I bet they just hired or asked people to glomp him. lol

Or people just carry around a "Glomp Me" sign in the con...
Plus Kakashi is one of the many anime characters adored and loved by thousands of fangirls xd

` T a p i o c a `

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:52 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
xXHotBabiBluXx
7Sapphire8Dragon9

Plus Kakashi is one of the many anime characters adored and loved by thousands of fangirls xd

Cool...lol...I thought girls don't like perverts? stare  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:56 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
7Sapphire8Dragon9
xXHotBabiBluXx
7Sapphire8Dragon9

...Kakashi isn't as much of a pervert like Jiraiya...
He' more of a....handsome-cool-mysterious-hot kind of guy ((as many fangirls describes him as such)) so they ignore the perverted side of him for his looks and personality xd

` T a p i o c a `

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:59 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
xXHotBabiBluXx
7Sapphire8Dragon9
xXHotBabiBluXx
7Sapphire8Dragon9

...Kakashi isn't as much of a pervert like Jiraiya...
He' more of a....handsome-cool-mysterious-hot kind of guy ((as many fangirls describes him as such)) so they ignore the perverted side of him for his looks and personality xd

True, that's why I admire Kakashi and made him my favorite Naruto character. mrgreen

Pfft, Jiraiya. stare  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:40 pm
What's this about Naruto fangirls? stare  

Minielf

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:01 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
7Sapphire8Dragon9
t0sh - good point! Because one of my RL friends joined Gaia and she might start begging me for items gonk She done that to me once on runescape, asking if she can use my account when I plan to quit runescape...never! twisted

Charlie - stare

Babi - .... do you want your horns of the demons to become impossible for you to obtain? evil

MLN - - hugs -

These Dark Halo horns are good enough. mrgreen

@Niph: What's a Charlie? xd

OoOo Kakashi, my favorite admired character! cool ninja
I'm a Charlie. cool ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:40 pm
@Sapphire's video: Ofcourse you never saw him again. ninja
-hears muffled voice from closet door-
You heard nothing... ninja

Ahem

A Charlie.

A creature that seems gentle and peace loving at first but is extremely vicious and evil. They seem to have a special talent for aquiring money, to a point where it looks like money simply flies towards them. They can be recognised by the stash of Star Wars merchandise found at their nest, located at the University of Toronto.

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

yalie5

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:54 pm
t0shi0
@Sapphire's video: Ofcourse you never saw him again. ninja
-hears muffled voice from closet door-
You heard nothing... ninja

Ahem

A Charlie.

A creature that seems gentle and peace loving at first but is extremely vicious and evil. They seem to have a special talent for aquiring money, to a point where it looks like money simply flies towards them. They can be recognised by the stash of Star Wars merchandise found at their nest, located at the University of Toronto.

Oh... sounds useful... can they do customizations? rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:48 pm
Tosh: ROFLOLOLOL rofl rofl rofl Your definition of a Charlie should go into the entries of all dictionaries and encycolopedias, or Wikipedia at the very least. xd  

Minielf

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:49 pm
Minielf
Tosh: ROFLOLOLOL rofl rofl rofl Your definition of a Charlie should go into the entries of all dictionaries and encycolopedias, or Wikipedia at the very least. xd

Wikipedia sounds easiest. mrgreen

@t0sh: Are you keeping Kakashi from us? ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Oh Emm Eff Gee!! Lookie!

Wonderful explanation of a Charlie, Tosh.

Yay!! One and a half baskets of FujiTezu goodness <3

Hey.

I own your cupboard when you got abducted by the Space Monkeys from Uranus remember Tosh?

>.>

-brings Tosh into cupboard with meh-

I'm decorating the post like everyone else! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xiiao-ai

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:02 am
[...sinfulanjel...]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Oh Emm Eff Gee!! Lookie!

Wonderful explanation of a Charlie, Tosh.

Yay!! One and a half baskets of FujiTezu goodness <3

Hey.

I own your cupboard when you got abducted by the Space Monkeys from Uranus remember Tosh?

>.>

-brings Tosh into cupboard with meh-

I'm decorating the post like everyone else! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wonders what you both are doing in the cupboards together. wink mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:29 am
We'll just have to wait til they come out of the closet to find out, Babi.. rofl

Sorry, that was such a bad pun. sweatdrop

@t0sh - That's the first definition. The second..

The act of posting in the ICU Chatterbox with the entire content of the post being exactly one ninja .  

Niphredil Ithilmir

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:36 am
Im doing an anti-naruto guild to be used for Jason only.

There i will discuss battle tactics,

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games