Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:06 pm
Waking up, Shiro gave a groggy smile. "So the silent girl speaks. About time. My name is Shiro. Well since you are here, might as well train. That dojo over there isn't bad. Very nice to just get your speed and strength up. Now if you will excuse me, I have a bit more sleep to do." He said drowsily before giving a big yawn and falling back asleep.

(('tis ok with me. A general rule of thumb for RP guilds and RP in general I tend to use: join one or two RPs instead of a ton of them. Makes it a lot easier to keep track of them and gives you room to go to other guilds you may be interested in. Oh and I think I will need this verified but I think this is post number 10 for me.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:28 am
Eiji walks in unnoticed but tries to get the others attention. " is this where the new guys come ?"  

pSycho-eSobi

damiaez1042

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:18 am
((Oh, why... I don't know how to roleplay this out... crying ))
She went to the dojo area that Shiro had pointed out, then stared at the place between the frames of the dojo's door. She didn't know what to start with, so she just observed every corner of the room to figure out what she should do.
(( I'm so weak. crying ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:12 pm
((I think I did a bit of training on the last page if you wanted to look at that))
Shiro wakes up only briefly to notice the new kid who just talked. He yawned and started talking to him. "Yeah this is the place. And people need to stop coming in. I can't get any sleep." Giving a slight laugh and another yawn Shiro drifts back to sleep.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

damiaez1042

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:27 pm
Masayo did a running start towards one dummy, jumped on its shoulder and kicked its head. Then jumped down and kicked the lower parts of 3 dummies while spinning.

(( Can I use shurikenjutsu? ))

Then she stood up and started punching the torso of a dummy, 50 times.

Masayo breathed in deeply, she was tired already, even though it was only a minute since she started.
'Why do I always get tired so easily?' she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:47 pm
Rhonin walked into the classroom, scarf billowing behind him. "Is this where the new ninjas start?" he asked.  

Knightmare Max

pSycho-eSobi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:31 pm
" i asked the exact same thing hehe. wow veveryone looks so bored" with a lazy expression on his face " i hope im not here forever...." But suddenly hearin the noise of the other academy students sparring Eiji suddenly starts to get into the mood for battle. " WHO WANTS TO SPARRRRR !!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:32 pm
Rhonin perked up at the word spar. "Spar? Sure why not." he said.  

Knightmare Max

damiaez1042

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:35 am
Masayo heard some people from the classroom shouting, then peeked her head through the opened door.
Then she intruded "Uh, sparring in the classroom?"
"Maybe I will," she laughed while getting a seat at one of the tables, waiting for a response from the other people.
"I'm Masayo, you can call me Koko, or anything else that you like." She smiled. "Your's?" she said, leaning her chin in her closed arms on the table.

(( sweatdrop Please correct me if I've done anything wrong. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:56 am
Eiji stands on the right side of the dojo mat and gets into his stance. "lets go then....".  

pSycho-eSobi

Knightmare Max

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:56 am
Rhonin gets up and stands across the mat from Eiji. "Ready when you are" He said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:06 am
((Seems like nobody saw me... eek I might as well just seep into a crack in the wall... burning_eyes ))

Masayo silented herself to watch the fight between the little boy and the teenager.  

damiaez1042

marquis27

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:30 am
Marquis appears from droplets of mist,Kirigakure • Shunshin no Jutsu (Hidden Mist: Instantaneous Body Skill) looking to the crowd of new students that obviously need guidance. "Now what kind of spar do you kids expect you can accomplish at your level?" Marquis chuckles a couple times then tosses a water bottle at each kid. "My name is Marquis one of the seven swordsmen and I will be your teacher, we will start with Mizu Soujuu (Water Manipulation)"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:48 am
Shiro perks up at the sound of someone new getting in. "About time someone else came in. I was starting to get bored." Shiro got up from his sleeping spot, headed over to the new instructor, and stood there yawning a bit. "So I guess I am ready to learn."  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Knightmare Max

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:19 pm
Rhonin dropped his stance. "Til another day I guess." He said a little disappointed.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games