Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:27 pm
(Unless anyone has a theme song for this particular fight, I call "Blood Brothers"by papa roach. http://www.youtube.com/watchv=qmbAtr1EGzw )  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:37 pm
Geiho was in no mood to wait. The real Geiho rushed Shinji while the clone stood directly in front of Ryu with its arms crossed and a smile plastered on its face. Geiho stopped a foot in front of Shinji, fists up. "Whatcha got?! C'mon, hit me!!!"

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:41 pm
Shinji threw his Electron orb at the rushing boy while he ran through another set of seals.
Lightning coursed over his body.
"Flickering Light - Full Power!" A flash went off through the room, making anyone who was looking at Shinji go temporarily blind. As the light faded Shinji was already running through his next jutsu.  
Sojiro_ReducedEarth rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:00 pm
(Oh, I thought we were outside? O.o If not, thats ok.)

The genin dodged to the side and made a grab for Shinji, but missed when the technique of light flooded his eyes. Geiho retched backwards in surprise, covering his eyes with his fists, then finally rubbing them with his fingers. "Ow, what the hell?! Oh, I see! Thats how you wanna play it then?!" Geiho directed a flurry of punches to where he suspected Shinji to be.

(1-5, is a miss. 6-10 means he was actually aiming at the spot your standing on.)

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:10 pm
Shinji stepped back, his hands dancing back and forth between the desks, creating low powered Static Strings between him and Geiho. While one might not be enough, the thirteen between the two would certainly stun the boy if he dashed through them again. Just to be on the safe side, Shinjii ran through another jutsu, waiting for the effects to fade for the boy.

((Sorry, thought we were inside since Key mentioned getting up from her seat. Oh, and you can see again now.))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:14 pm
(Hehe! Ok! XD )

Geiho blinked away the blindness as the final effects of the stunning light left him. He brought his fists back inside his space and walked around Shinji in a circle, still keeping up his guard. "Hey, shrimp! Why don't you attack for once! Weren't you gonna teach me a lesson? Eh?!" Even though he couldn't see the static strings, he was still wary. After that blinding light, he was in no position to attack head-on again.

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:16 pm
Shinji's eyebrow rose slightly.
"Actually, I just came here to get people to the safe haven until th ebeast was dealt with." Shinji nodded seeing that the boy had at least smartened up enough not to rush straight at him again.
"And besides, I'm not much for attacking, I'm much better at counters." He watched as the boy came full circle, and seemed to keep moving.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:26 pm
Geiho paused, lowering his fists a bit. "Beast? What beast?" The other clone that stood in front of Ryu poofed away. Geiho didn't seem interested in fighting these two anymore. He heard something about a beast, and his fancy had just been tickled.

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:29 pm
Shinji nodded once but didn't release his jutsu.
"Not sure. There is some beast at the village gates. The Kage and several other high powered ninja are at the gates ready to confront it. Ryu and I came here for a reason I've already said. The beast radiates hatred like the sun does heat."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:56 pm
Geiho turned towards the direction of the village gates. He hadn't felt anything wierd, so he didn't see a problem. "Is it tough?" He looked over at Shinji. Before he could nod or answer, Geiho turned away from him and began to walk towards the gates. "I'll be the judge of that." He stopped next to Ryu and faced him. He locked eyes with him and clenched his fist. "Your gonna feel my fist soon enough. Consider yourself lucky..." Geiho turned from him and began walking towards the gates.

(If you wanna stop him, go ahead. XD You could probably catch 'em! razz )

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:01 pm
Shinji clapped his hand to his forehead again in frustration.
"Ryu, get the young miss to the Dorms. They're the safest place in Kumo. I'm going after that psycho." He shimmered into lightning and flashed out the window.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:08 pm
Masumi growled in anger. They'd always assume she was submissive and weak. She'd show them. Yes... They'd all see, one day... Masumi began walking towards the forest slowly. This talk of beasts did nothing to peak her interest. As she reached the forest, she spoke. "You'll regret underestimating me." She then turned and threw the kunai at the trio. Not caring if it hit one, she left their sight without another word.  

Key To The Heart

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:12 pm
((I have to wonder, what is it with Masumi? Nobody is calling her weak, it's that several of the high rank ninja are nervous about this thing.))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:29 pm
((She's saying that because she is a girl they are treating her differently. Not you, Shinji, but the others were. It just angered her a bit.))  

Key To The Heart

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:30 pm
((Uwa,,,,, I'm proven right!!!! Everyone, from Miss Masumi to That kid who walked in talking about first appearances, get to the dorms NOW!!!! Friggin elemental behemoth!))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games