Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2408 2409 2410 2411 2412 2413 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:43 pm
Oh Kyou. He should know I'm too *coughnicecough* to steal a friend's girlfriend, of whom I am such good friends with already! x3

I stopped believing in love a long time (few more than a couple months) ago.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:45 pm
I still regret doing that Internet thing. I'm way too physical (it sounds selfish, I don't care) for that. I'd only end up cheating and having one night stands. Can't do that to someone to who I've been giving hope for awhile...  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:48 pm
You and Kyou are awesome match, methink.

Eka and I are too! x3 (Kidding! x'D I think that'd be totally cool, despite awkward strangenesses that would occur. Eka is the awesomest.)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:49 pm
o_O Well, Kyou lied alot about himself in the old posts. I don't know if he ever told you guys any of this. So I don't even know if you know him as the same person I do...  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:52 pm
Probably not?

He seems (from your perspective) a lot less compassionate than I remember him.

Edit: So did I. (kind of) I consider sharing an account and not telling anyone a lie. And I apologize for doing so. ):

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:53 pm
Oh no, he is. He's really sweet and understanding *nods* He's one of the nicest person I met...
He just has a completely different background and sometimes exagerates... well.... himself...

*explodes*  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:57 pm
Okiedoke.

God, I had to stop rereading that stuff. It's completely the opposite of who I am, and who my cousin is (now in both regards).

Talon, I am so sorry for the crap I pulled towards you. I love you, aniki! :gonk'd:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:59 pm
*smiles* I'm still reading... But I'm getting tired of it... Also; wow, things were ALOT less expensive back then! *wants*  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:01 pm
Yeah...Dx

*hugs Sui*

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:02 pm
You okay...? Life must be really tough for you, Tan-kun... *hugs and rubs back*  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:05 pm
Life is totally chill! Though I kind of wish the remainder of the year would pose more opportunities for me to stay in one place. Dx

*hugs Sui*

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:08 pm
*gluggles*

My stomach is eating itself, so I'll go snack (I refuse to eat and be on the computer at the same time; I can't concentrate enough on either things and it makes me a little angry to not be able to enjoy the tatse of delicious foooood)

I'll be back soon (max30min) if you feel like waiting. But if you want to rest before you leave I say good night! *huggles*  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:09 pm
I can rest on the way there. :3nod'd:

We leave in about an hour anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:12 pm
Alright, well I'll be back soon! In case I miss you I'll say it now: Have fun! Enjoy yourself! Remember; we'll all be waiting for Tan-kun to be back! The Hangout won't be the same without you! heart

*goes off to eat fast*  

xXSuimitsuXx

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:27 pm
Apologizing, Tana? razz You should know better than that! We may butt heads, but you know I care about you. Don't worry about it. It was honest, and who you were. I don't worry about it, why should you?

Sui- as far as Kyou is concerned, I still think of him fondly. We are in a world of perceptions . . . here we are what we want to say we are. If he is not who he said he was, that is his perogative. I am more concerned with what he is, not who. Kyou, last I checked, is my friend. Millionare or pauper. skilled or ignorant, it doesn't matter. He was kind to me, and is my friend . . . even if he disappeared from here as if he doesn't like my version of the Refuge. *pouts*  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2408 2409 2410 2411 2412 2413 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games